Kiyone drawing for everyone

Forums Fan Stuff Fanart Kiyone drawing for everyone

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      Llwchwr
      Good drawing, once i have finished the drawing i’m doing at the minute and done a bit more writing I will start drawing some Tenchi characters too.
      Ballsmagee01
      Ok and thank u man. I’ll be sure to check it out when u post it
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      This is really really good! I do love good ol’ pencil sketching myself, nice to see others utilizing it as well (not that I don’t love computer graphic/tablet drawings of course).

I think you really got her eyes down, which is really imo one of her best physical features–very blue, don’t see that in Tenchi too much.

Hey Kiyone faaaaaans! Ik you’re out there! Check this out!

Ballsmagee01
      Thanks man. I love pencel drawing only because I don’t have a working computer. I love Kiyone also and I am a fan of her. Ryoko Washu and Kiyone are my favs and it felt good to draw her. I think that I’ll draw Washu next so I’ll let u guys know hen she is done :washu:
      Kiyoka
      Yes its getting there, but why has no one pointed out whats wrong with it for improvement? Here we go.

That part of her hair on the left is mishapen. Its also more bulkier.

I belive her cheek on the right side is too straight. It just doesn’t look right.

Could be me but I think her right eye is too far to the right and her eyebrow above it too big.

I’m not an experianced pro drawer so can’t pinpoint exact things wrong.

Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Work on proportions a bit, especially with her face/torso. Her eyes are drawn kind of big. I know it sounds weird and irrelevant to drawing anime characters, but… go outside or to the park and just practice sketching random people. It might help you.

Good job though, just keep working on it.

~Mitts

Ballsmagee01
      Ok and thanks for the tips :Tenchismile:
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.