Long time no see!

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Long time no see!

• This topic is empty.
    Hey, folks! Those of you who were on the old NoNeedforTenchi board, I’m guessing, about a couple years or so back, might remember me as the local Sakuya defender and bkev buddy, Tha Prime Legend Champion. I could talk about how obviously time hasn’t been kind to that place, but that is the most I’m willing to say about it.

This is about here and now, and IN the here and now, I’ve been able to check out how things are rolling here and I think I like it. The Tenchi™ Renaissance! is not dead, ladies and gentlemen!

Hoping to stick around and have fun for a little while.

PEEPS!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      The more the merrier ^_^

Welcome the the forum champ, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Primo.Lucani.17 wrote:

This is about here and now, and IN the here and now, I’ve been able to check out how things are rolling here and I think I like it. The Tenchi™ Renaissance! is not dead, ladies and gentlemen!

This is the attitude I like to see! Hello there!

devilbecka
      Welcome to france 8D!
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Welcome nice to meet you ^-^ I’ve only heard stories about a certain other forum, & from what I’ve heard… 😯 but you’re right, that’s history, time to move forward onto–imo–bigger & better things & hopefully have some fun with fellow Tenchi fans :lawl:

“Tenchi Renaissance” I very much like that…

ryokofan21
      Welcome hope you enjoy your stay. :D
      Guts1985
      Welcome!
      Anonymous
      Glad to have you be a part of us as we’re moving the Tenchi fandom into the next chapter of its journey Champ. It’s been ages, welcome to the family :rei:
      Kangajack
      Oh welcome! I clearly missed this section of the forum.

Guess I will have to do something about it later.

~Andrei

Yugi12
      Welcome to the forum Primo.Lucani.17! :D
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.