mal loves to draw to XD

Forums Fan Stuff Fanart mal loves to draw to XD

• This topic is empty.
    kiyonesmile1 if you want to see my art progression check out my DA for all the stuff i have already done. i may be doing some tenchi stuff here in a little while which i will post here but for all that other stuff just check my da which is

http://tkgmalice.deviantart.com/

ps i thought i might should warn people that alot of my work contains nudity.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      tkgmalice
      hey everyone i havent been on in a long time but i was gonna see if we had any writers here , im looking for short stories to make a 20 to 40 page manga about if you do let me know!

can be about anything (including h subject matter) im doing this to test how long it would actually take me to draw one

in other news i have a newgrounds account now so i will link you to that if you wanna see what i have been up to lately. http://tkgmalice.newgrounds.com and as always i still have a Deviant art which is still the same, i would also be interested in doing commissions if anyone is interested! just tell me what you would want and i would tell you how much i would charge ya for it, i will do full body sketches for cheap (5 dollars maybe less depending) the more complicated the more expensive (backgrounds line art color and what not)

Almael
      Do you mean 4 or 8-panel pages?

Hmm, 20-40 pages would be about a regular manga chapter. I dunno but it would be hard to do some meaningful short story. I think 60 is about right for a short story.

Not that I can offer one right now.

tkgmalice
      i was thinking around 6 panels per page
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

tkgmalice wrote:

i was gonna see if we had any writers here

well there is writers here, there is evilpii and segaman4 that I know of that have stories that would be good manga material. Though pii is usually busy and not around a lot, so might be a little difficult to consult on scenes of his stories. Sega might be easier to get in touch with, and likes bouncing ideas off of people.

Just some suggestions off the top of my head

tkgmalice
      thanks i will see whats up with them :)
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      I would highly recommend actually reading some of their stories to see what they are like for yourself. To give an idea of how you would present in manga form.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.