MBT Index

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat MBT Index

• This topic is empty.

Quote:

I too am extremely fascinated by the MBT index. I would agree that Kiyone is a classic ISTJ. I myself am very close, (INTJ) which is probably why I love Kiyone so much, lol. This could open up a whole new level of analysis of how the characters interact with each other, and why certain fans prefer certain characters.

For those who aren’t in the know, this is what me and ML are referring to.

If anyone is interested, here is a site that will tell you what type you are.

Chuck and ML brought this topic up in another thread. I found it quite intriguing and thought it’d be a shame to leave it at that, so, here we are!

By the way, Chuck; that test is harder than it looks! I scored as ENTJ

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Replies
      jgzinv
      Um Thorn… you forgot the site link.
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Here‘s that link.

I got ISTJ when I took it, though none of the suggested careers made any sense for me. I guess I’m a little bit like Kiyone though so that’s cool.

Llwchwr
      INTP is what i got, not really that much of a suprise.
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      INTJ- Pretty much means I’m a genius! hawrhawrplz

Lol but seriously, I find this stuff to be really interesting and Im glad that you made a thread out of it Thorn! If I had to say which character of the show is also an INTJ it would probably be…. Kagato (OVA) fyeahplz

Thorn

chucklocker wrote:

INTJ- Pretty much means I’m a genius! hawrhawrplz

Lol but seriously, I find this stuff to be really interesting and Im glad that you made a thread out of it Thorn! If I had to say which character of the show is also an INTJ it would probably be…. Kagato (OVA) fyeahplz

I’m actually on the border between INTJ & ENTJ, myself. Kagato is definitely INTJ in the OVA, IMO. As for ENTJ, I’m not quite sure who matches. Kiyone’s got some characteristics, but isn’t a complete match. No one else really sticks out in my mind for that type.

Looks like my comments created a monster. 😆

There are 16 types,for those of you who are curious:

ISTJ

ESTJ

ISFJ

ESFJ

ISTP

ESTP

INTJ

ENTJ

INTP

ENTP

ISFP

ESFP

INFP

ENFP

INFJ

ENFJ

jgzinv
      INTJ

Introvert(39%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Judging(11%)

chucklocker
      Participant
      none

JGZinv wrote:

INTJ

Introvert(39%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Judging(11%)

Sweet! JG, you and I must rule the world one day… it is our destiny! 😆

Thorn
      INTJ

Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(50%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(44%)

😎 😎

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      This seems vaguely familiar, I think we took these first semester of college, but I don’t remember (Briggs Meyer sounds famliar, but not Jung, so was this test created by combining certain models? Or maybe this is the test that I and so many others have taken, I’unno)

Anyway, I got INFJ

*famous people with this include Nathaniel Hawthorne (an author I admire, cool) and Nathan, a prophet of Israel (like from the Old Testament? How would they know that? Not like he logged on and took this test)

Thorn
      Well, it’s more of an assumption with historical figures based on studies of their writings and accounts of people who knew them compared to the traits each personality type is supposed to possess.
      Edited*
      Anonymous
      *Lets keep this about forum members and how our own MBT indexes are different please
      Thorn
      I just found an app based on the MBT called Pop Culture Profiling! It’s an app that analyzes various pop culture figures using the MBT index. As far as I can tell, it is available on Droid and Apple devices.
      My apologies.

From the various quizzes I have taken it seems that I am a ISTJ 6w5-1w9-4w5,which if you know anything about both the MBTI and enneagram may explain a few things.Though I don’t know if I would be classified as

Phobic or Counter-Phobic when it comes to the enneagram 6 portion.

Thorn
      The result varies slightly between the quizzes that I’ve taken, but I’ve gathered from the difference in results that Im INTJ with E leanings.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.