Merry Christmas Everyone

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Merry Christmas Everyone

• This topic is empty.
    none
    As of me writing this, it is technically not yet Christmas (Christmas Eve, close enough, right?) & I know we’re all going to be busy (myself included) so because I might not otherwise be able to say so tomorrow, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone on the forum. I’ve been with many of you for quite a while, and the time I’ve spent with you talking it up about our favorite Tenchi characters, or our favorite series, or sharing laughs about favorite episodes–and laughs we’ve had with each other as friends along the way–was well spent in my book, I don’t regret a minute of it. Thank you all for spending time here on the forum, not only with myself, but with many other fellow Tenchi fans. This site has become a wonderful way to not only keep a great anime alive, but to connect people with a common interest and even help create friendships along the way. I’ve seen evidence of this thus far, & I have no reason to doubt it will be so for others in the future.

To all our newer members: don’t feel left out! Tenchiforum is just getting off the ground, there will be plenty more good times ahead as we all move into 2012! I know it’s been a bit quiet on the board last couple weeks, don’t worry, it’s just the holiday season, people spending time with family, etc., Tenchiforum is alive and well, and will continue to be for many years to come.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday–& that you get whatever it is you wanted for Christmas–be sure to spend time with family/loved ones and have a good break from school/work/what-have-you, having all the cookies and milk you want (that’s right, all you want, it’s the holidays, indulge a little).

Merry Christmas!!! :mrgreen:

*leaves to find more cookies

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • Replies
      In the spirit of giving

and to show that I care,

I have decided to play along by making a card,

but the only question is “Where?”

“My dear pals,” I say with a smile,

“My card is coming,

from the Rockies,

high over a mile.”

With my new camera,

a smell of debonair,

I set off that day to make one

in a way none of you dare.

I looked all around

to find the best spot,

not to be distracted

by Colorado’s infamous problem with pot.

I settled on a place

near the great ski slope,

and here I ran back to my room

full of glee like a complete dope.

In my room making my card

with Metallica making a racket,

with my girls Ryoko and Washu on my desktop

both wearing an orange jacket.

I open up GIMP

and get to work fast,

I know this euphoria

will surely not last.

A clip here, a paste there,

Cut by color, enter the text.

Completion of my card is eminent,

I shall not be hexed.

My work completed

I give out a sigh,

and no more than an hour

has passed me by.

Do not despair,

do not make inquiry.

This is just how I roll,

and no-one will be weary.

But the time has come,

I don’t think it’s half bad,

“Have a festive winter season,

from Ryoko’s Stepdad.”

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/Krbyfan1/?action=view&current=simplestupidobligatorychristmasphoto.png” class=”bbcode_url”>http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/Krbyfan1/?action=view&current=simplestupidobligatorychristmasphoto.png

ryokofan21
      Merry Christmas one and all. :D
      Kiyoka
      A very merry Xmas to you all, my Tenchi family. Break out the drinks, and raise a glass to the anime we dearly love on Christmas day. To you and the Tenchi verse! :washu:
      Merry Christmas everybody!
      devilbecka
      MERRY JELEMBER HAVE A GOOD ONE AND ALL THE BEST! :Happy/:
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      With the alcohol in my body currently and a full stomach, although it is not yet Christmas but it has been for several hours in Australia and UK, I wish you all a bloody Merry Christmas, and hope that Santa has been good to you. If you don’t celebrate Christmas, then happy holidays or whatever you celebrate. I love you too. I love all of you. All of you here are awesome, as we are all brought together by our interest in Tenchi Muyo/Universe and it’s awesome characters. Cheers, and have yourself an awesome New Year full of awesome things and awesomeness.

Yeah. :duke1:

Here’s a special Retsupurae for the Christmas time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=</YOUTUBE&gt;

Jabberwocky
      Merry Christmas everyone!!
      Anonymous
      Merry Christmas everybody!

I hope that you spend it in good company and eat like royalty (or just eat good!)

…Oh, and that you got some pretty rockin presents to boot :Cheeks:

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Merry Christmas Tenchi friends! I got the OVA and Movie Bluray sets, so it’s very merry for me indeed! :D

http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/caption-37779-20071220162726.jpg" />

Jabberwocky
      Merry Merry Christmas!!
      Thorn
      Well, It’s a little on the late side, but I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

On a side note: Sorry I haven’t been around much lately. I’ve been buried under a lot of work.

Anonymous
      Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
      Nil Admirari
      none
      http://i.imgur.com/UmlsH9X.jpg" />

Merry Gripsmas, everybody~

Still 6 hours away here.The Pacific Northwest,Alaska and Hawaii are always behind the times.
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Merry Christmas everyone! I’ll remember this as a special year in Tenchi-terms. Not every year on Christmas day do you get to watch a brand new Tenchi series start coming to a close.
      tkgmalice
      berimeri christmas to all of you :)

[BBvideo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbfdWR-VB-w[/BBvideo]

Almael
      メリークリスマス and happy holidays! Tenchismile

[BBvideo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu-K7KaD9gI[/BBvideo]

Them the kind of elves I always wanted to find under my Christmas tree.
      The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Sorry im late ^_^

Hope all of you had a good Christmas mmhmm1

We had a green Christmas up here in northeastern Washington State,but Saturday it decided to

snow with a vengeance.

I got The Wolverine from my sister in Alaska along with another Alaska hoodie sweater from her as well.

Oh and best bowl game of the season so well:Arizona State vs. Duke.That was certainly a rollcoaster

ride.

And Happy Boxing Day today!….Otherwise known as the day to use as an excuse to trade in all the junk you don’t want to get some you really want. 😆
Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.