Naruto

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Naruto

• This topic is empty.
    I know this is a bit late but naruto just ended in the manga. Any thoughts on the finale? aquateencarl1 Kiyofacepalm1 wth2
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nobuyuki
      Participant
      1) It’s about time.

2) Best girl won.

3) Now it’s Bleach‘s turn.

4) Himawari’s adorable. mmhmm1

segaman4
      Yep. And I know naruhina fans are rejoicing. Bleach is ending soon so don’t worry.
      ookamilord
      Participant
      cant wait to see who they get to voice the adult versions in dub and sub but i do wish that bleach would hurry up a bit. it starts slow then speeds up then goes back to being slow again
      The Night Of The Living Fillers!

Basically that’s the reason they drag on so long is because of the Filler Episodes.

Some how I can only imagine Stephanie Sheh as Hinata.Sorry,but she did such a great job in the dub of both the Original and Shippuden that if Hinata survived to grow up I couldn’t imagine anyone else voicing her in the NA dub.Maybe a bit more adult sounding but she’d still have that

quiet shy voice.

Bleach will end when Rukia pounds Ichigo into submission. 😆 😆 😆

Sweetest girl definitely. iloveit1 soawesome1
      ookamilord
      Participant
      so when rukia pounds ichigo into submission is that literal or figurative or maybe a little of both. sadly when i read that some very bad pics came to mind. but i do wish that kenpachi would make his grand re appearance they gave him a new power and yet he is not shown very often kicking ass he had what 3 or 4 chapters then poof he is gone again. so any recommendations on who should voice the offspring of our beloved naruto characters
      Both actually.

I’m still wrapping my brain around the fact that Naruto is finally over myself.

ookamilord
      Participant
      yea but on the brightside at least we get one last movie. a pal of mine thinks its stupid that the new movie is a filler movie for the years we missed after the final vs beat down
      Nobuyuki
      Participant

ookamilord wrote:

a pal of mine thinks its stupid that the new movie is a filler movie

It’s not filler.

And it leads into the next year’s stories. (You didn’t really think it was over, did you? ;) )

No,no because Naruto is like ‘The Song That Does Not End‘. iloveit1

When I mentioned fillers I meant the tv episodes not the movies.

Nobuyuki
      Participant
      Finally! gendo1

mitsuki lover wrote:

Bleach will end when Rukia pounds Ichigo into submission. 😆 😆 😆

http://66.media.tumblr.com/e09117a599322dd9add9b7080d8cc15e/tumblr_njvt2fU27z1u1eakso1_400.png" />

Been awhile….

I think even though the ending wasn’t what a lot of fans wanted still some of their reactions were over the top to say the least.

The same with Bleach. At least with Naruto there can’t be much argument that Hinata was in fact the right

girl for him to end up with.

Nobuyuki
      Participant

Nobuyuki wrote:

(You didn’t really think it was over, did you? ;) )

TV Tokyo opened a website on Saturday to reveal the key visual, cast, and promotional video for the upcoming new Boruto anime series, titled Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. The television anime series will premiere in April.

Crunchyroll is streaming the promotional video on Twitter with English subtitles.

https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/810016942132056064

Naruto and Boruto manga creator Masashi Kishimoto said on Saturday during the Jump Festa event about the new anime, “I plan to make it even better than Naruto.”

Ukyō Kodachi and Mikie Ikemoto launched the Boruto manga in Weekly Shonen Jump on May 9, based on and as a sequel to Masashi Kishimoto’s Naruto manga. Boruto’s titular main character is the protagonist of the Boruto -Naruto the Movie- anime film, and the manga has so far been an adaptation of that film.

WisperG
      This feels… too soon. They still have 4 epilogue novels they could adapt, plus the Boruto manga barely has a dozen or so chapters out, doesn’t it? There’s a few one-shots and the Scarlet Spring mini-series they can throw in there, and I’m sure they’ll do the rest of Chapter 700, but that’s basically it. It seems like the bulk of it might be anime-original content, which will make some people run for the hills because “eww, filler!!!”, but with Kichimoto’s implied involvement (possibly like DBSuper, where most of the stories are actually Toriyama’s ideas), I’m optimistic.

That’s assuming this is supposed to be another long-runner though. A smaller 26/52 episode count might be just enough to cover all the current Boruto manga and one-shots, padded with a bit of anime-only content. I’d be surprised if that’s what they were doing though.

wth2 Kiyofacepalm1
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.