Negishi and Saber Marionette

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Negishi and Saber Marionette

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      WisperG
      Interesting. So his next project after rebooting Tenchi is to reboot Saber Marionette. Makes sense, I guess.

I wonder if we might see Mosquiton or another classic AIC series like El-Hazard make a resurgence in the next few years.

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

WisperG wrote:

I wonder if we might see Mosquiton or another classic AIC series like El-Hazard make a resurgence in the next few years.

Probably not El-Hazard, since any Tenchi series doesn’t have the luck of getting anything easy, especially getting a new series.

Nobuyuki
      Participant
      Good thing El-Hazard‘s not a Tenchi series, then. :P
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

Nobuyuki wrote:

Good thing El-Hazard‘s not a Tenchi series, then. :P

No, but it is considered a sister series, and that makes it just as a Tenchi series. Though, Negishi might be busy with Saber Marionette, and it would probably top off the harem fill, so after they made it they would probably want to make another genre.

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      The article is vague and not much detail. However, if this is a sign of things to come, then Negishi and the company might revive other old series.
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Well, I was going to wait a bit on this one, but cat’s outta the bag!

Seeing as how not only is the acronym intentionally “A-I-C” and has a nearly identical aesthetic, only two options reasonably exist at this point: either AIC–as in Anime International Company–has delegated this AIC, “anime innovation content” with the tack-on “project” at the end to distinguish a new entity for brand expansion purposes while also giving Negishi (unquestionably an asset) more control over other specific resurrection attempts…

OR

President Hiroshi Negishi essentially said “screw it, I’ll make my own AIC” and brought on talent he’s worked with before to build up his own company and fund other projects (it’s not like it’s a thing unheard of). The kicker with this theory is that Negishi would be deliberately saying “SUCK IT” reeeeally loud to AIC because that is straight-up their trademark look if you compare the two sites; that, and it would be very uncharacteristically impetuous of Negishi (but again, not impossible).

[BBvideo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGi6Q1pNbS0[/BBvideo]

Since AIC probably wouldn’t give away the presidency out of the blue, Negishi’s title would have to be either of his own making or, as previously stated, quite plausibly was appointed over this project/subsidiary company by AIC.

Interesting at any rate. Is Negishi still planning on attempting anything with Tekkaman Blade? Would Marionette just be one more title on his list of titles deserving a reboot? I eagerly await more news.

Nobuyuki
      Participant
      I’ll take “Option 1” for $1000, Alex. ;-)
      ChaudSept
      Well, AIC Project and AIC have the same logo, minus the different color for the I. No doubt Negishi’s still working for/with AIC (You don’t mess with patent). Even though he is out of the carnival, AIC loves him so much, they placed him CEO of their sub-company ^^

But what exactly means : “Re: Anime project” ?

I too think that Saber Marionette is the first of long series of show that will be remastered/rebooted. Negishi’s future seems quite safe. Thanks to Ai ? Maybe.

A funny thing to note, for japanese lovers, Negishi’s name is ねぎし ひろし (literaly ne-gi-shi hi-ro-shi). It’s his name on twitter, and it is even how his name is written on his novels (TMiL1&2). However, on the company’s website his name is written on kanji form 根岸弘.

Whyyyy wth2

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      sorry for bump

http://aic-pro.com/” class=”bbcode_url”>http://aic-pro.com/

this is a little late and may not be anything new but:

【12月28日】<IR情報>

「セイバーマリオネットJ ・ラスト ストーリー」新作OVA制作のお知らせ

株式会社AICプロジェクトはこの度あかほりさとるの小説「セイバーマリオネットJ」を

原作とする新作OVA(オリジナル ビデオ アニメーション)の制作を決定いたしましたのでお知らせいたします。展開時期は2016年を予定しております。

google translate

[December 28]

“Saber Marionette J · The Last Story” of the new OVA production News

AIC project novel of this time Satoru Akahori Co., Ltd. to “Saber Marionette J”

Has decided the production of new and original OVA (original video animation) will be announced. Deployment time is planning a 2016.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.