new guy here

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum new guy here

• This topic is empty.
    Well hello fellow TM fans, I’m kulsoria. I saw tenchi muyo way back on toonami, not sure if it was the ova or universe cause I only got to see a few episodes cause i had homework *sigh* and i could never remember the name of the show which also drove me nuts. It wasn’t until i was browsing the net and found ryoko (cause she was my favorite tho i forgot her name, her design is what i remembered the most) and googled it up and started watching it from y’alls youtube channel, thanks btw :D. sorry if its not long, not real used to this kinda stuff.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Replies
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welcome :)
      ryokofan21
      Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay. :D
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

kulsoria wrote:

and i could never remember the name of the show which also drove me nuts. It wasn’t until i was browsing the net and found ryoko (cause she was my favorite tho i forgot her name, her design is what i remembered the most) and googled it up and started watching it

Remarkably similar to my re-introduction back into Tenchi fandom seveal years ago, especially the Ryoko part :mrgreen:

That’s why I love Tenchi movie 3 (Tenchi Forever) so much, I could really sympathize with how Tenchi felt…his memories weren’t entirely gone, & the one thing that brought him back…

http://www.etherella.com/ryokomuyo/ryokosketch.JPG" />

*I better stop, just in case someone here hasn’t seen it yet

Apologie for all my rambling… welcome, you’re among friends ^-^

Anonymous
      Welcome to the board Kulsoria ^_^ Enjoy your stay
      devilbecka
      HI NEW GUY!!! :Cheeks:
      Tenchi-sama
      welcome! :arnold:
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.