New Starship design by me :)

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat New Starship design by me :)

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      Very.

Now to the obvious questions:

1.What armaments does it hold?

2.What’s its fastest speed?

3.How many crewmembers does it hold?

4.Does it deliver pizza in 5 minutes or less and if not is your next one free? iloveit1

Almael
      It’s certainly interesting.

It just doesn’t look like a science and research ship disregarding whether it’s armed or not. It’s more like a badass battle carrier. :D

Like everyone, you just fell into the warship mindset when designing it. ;)

My tip for a the rule of thumb is to have it look more than 50% as for what it’s been declared or classified.

I got a bunch of designs on science and research ships I could post for reference but the old drawing notebooks are all locked up in a distant store house.

I’m more interested in your animal characters, though.

The-Kaiser
      Participant

mitsuki lover wrote:

Very.

Now to the obvious questions:

1.What armaments does it hold?

2.What’s its fastest speed?

3.How many crewmembers does it hold?

4.Does it deliver pizza in 5 minutes or less and if not is your next one free? iloveit1

Answer:

1 Quantum Torpedo’s, Pulse Phaser Cannons kinda like from Star Trek 2009 and not Defiant from DS9

shields,maybe cloaking device dunno thats classified ;)

2. Warp 7-8 i guess

3. 50 to 60

4. Depends where in Federation Territory your in :P

The-Kaiser
      Participant

Almael wrote:

It’s certainly interesting.

It just doesn’t look like a science and research ship disregarding whether it’s armed or not. It’s more like a badass battle carrier. :D

Like everyone, you just fell into the warship mindset when designing it. ;)

My tip for a the rule of thumb is to have it look more than 50% as for what it’s been declared or classified.

I got a bunch of designs on science and research ships I could post for reference but the old drawing notebooks are all locked up in a distant store house.

I’m more interested in your animal characters, though.

Animal Characters? oh that shipyard logo was a gift art from a friend :)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.