Non-Tenchi Question

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone A!MG Chapter 300 Non-Tenchi Question

• This topic is empty.
    It doth appear, from what little I’ve looked around, but Ah! My Goddess is supposedly nearing it’s end, and the translation team that worked on it for some time has disbanded… leaving the two chapters currently released undone.

If I could get scans of worthwhile quality, would anyone care to help OCR the pages with me?

It could prove a boon to the site as well, getting people to know of TenchiForum more.

I have no intention of say… doing this regularly, it’s just another series dear to my heart, very old,

and is stuck right now.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      WisperG
      Hmm… though I, too am a huge AMG fan I don’t exactly condone scanlations. On the other hand the newest chapters are at least 3 volumes out, so it’ll be awhile before they’re seen in graphic novel form, and even longer before we see them printed in English… and like you said it could get Tenchiforum some recognition from AMG fans.

If you don’t get many (or any) other volunteers, I’d be willing to help you out.

However, without a second thought I’d agree to work on some other unlikely-to-show-up-in-English AMG materials, like artbooks or games or whatever. But we don’t want to bite off more than we can chew.

Anonymous
      I’d be willing to get behind something like this, just give me the tools and I’ll do the best I can, I think it would be a great thing to help get our name out there, especially in the translation sense of “Tenchiforum subs”
      Crazed
      none
      I’m up for helping out again as well JG. If it’s anything that helps the Forum i’m willing to get behind it and devote some time to it.
      jgzinv
      Thanks guys.

I already have a raw group giving me scans of unknown resolution.

Crazed, if you can start gathering names and their jp equivalents like we did for tenchi. That’ll be a good help initially.

Dagon I’ll have to send the app kit over direct.

I likely won’t be around much till the weekend.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.