OVA 4: Chapter 8

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction OVA 4: Chapter 8

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    none
    And now, the next chapter and final chapter for a while. My hiatus has begun. Credit to Ll as my editor for putting up with the mess I’d make sometimes in my writing. ^^ Here we go. OH and before I forget, credit to Ll for naming this chapter

THE CHAPTER WHERE RYOKO FINALLY GETS TENCHI’S BALLS!

Garyu and Tenchi stand in front of Ryoko and the others. An eerie silence befalls the desolate battlefield. Ryoko, Tennyo, Washu, Mihoshi, Noike, and Ayeka all know that this will be a final stand. They stand firm against the vile warrior and the brainwashed prince, fury burning in their eyes. Garyu breaks the silence, his lips curl into a sneer.

Garyu: (Extends out a gloved hand to the group.) Do you have the gem, ladies?

Washu: We have it. (Opens her hand to reveal the gem)

Ryoko: (The pirate steps in front of her mother.) Now hand over Tenchi!

Garyu: Ha ha ha ha, oh this is quite amusing. (He turns away from Ryoko condescendingly) I’m sorry ladies but I won’t actually be giving Tenchi back to you. He’s a very powerful ally you know. And I don’t think I will actually be letting him go.

Ryoko: You mean he’s a slave! (Summoning energy to her hands she forms her blade, her stance ready.)

Garyu: Slave, servant, call it what you will. (He raises a hand, signalling the prince) Now Tenchi, go and retrieve that gem for me. Kill any and all that try to stop you!

Tenchi forms the Light-hawk Sword and charges Washu. His hazed-over eyes lifelessly target the scientist. His steps are fast. His strike ready to kill. Ryoko catches on to his speed and gets in between the strike just as Tenchi’s swing falls down to Washu, her blade crossing Tenchi’s.

Ryoko: Tenchi! (She struggles keeping his sword at bay. Her sword cracks and wavers as Tenchi’s force into the strike increases) Wake up! It’s me, Ryoko!

Tenchi shoves Ryoko back. She staggers for a second to be met by a head-splitting punch to her face, sending her into the ground several feet away. The prince continues his march toward Washu. Noike and

Mihoshi step in front of Washu, their guns pointed at the prince.

Noike: (Cocks her gun) Don’t, Tenchi, or we’ll fire!

Tenchi continues, unaltered by her words.

Noike: Tenchi! (She yells angrily)

Noike: (She grits her teeth) I’m sorry Tenchi. (Flipping off the safety of her gun) Fire Mihoshi!

Noike and Mihoshi fire shot after shot. Tenchi brings a hand in front of him creating light hawk wings in a defensive barrier before him. Each shot is absorbed by a light hawk wing moving to catch each and every blast.

Mihoshi: Oh no! Noike I’m out!

Noike fumbles a new ammo clip into her gun. Tenchi stops in his tracks, his focus unmoving and still.

Noike: Tenchi? It’s us. We’re your friends. (She tries to calm her voice down, moving closer, slowly, carefully.) Don’t you s-

Tenchi sends one of the wings at the GP Officers. It hits the ground in front of them, exploding and sending them flying back through the air. Tenchi resumes advancing toward the scientist. Washu loses ground as she backs away. Ayeka steps in front of Tenchi. A Blue field of energy radiates like a bubble around both her and Washu.

Ayeka: (Her face only inches away from her husband’s The shield serves as the only barrier in front of them. Tears brim the princess’ eyes) Lord Tenchi! You can’t do this! We love you!

Tenchi: Ay…Ayeka?

Ayeka: Tenchi!

Tenchi: Ahhhhhhh!

Tenchi drops to his knees and grabs his head in pain. The aggressive energy and power emanating from him falls apart but Ayeka keeps the shield up. But a moment passes and the pain in his face all too quickly vanishes and Tenchi stands back up, Garyu’s control still firmly holding him. He re-summons the light hawk sword and slices at Ayeka’s shield. The concussive force of the blow blasts Ayeka to her knees. Tennyo runs over to Ayeka standing in front of her, taking the Master Key out of Ayeka’s robe and igniting it. She stands in front of her brother with the sword held in a manner showing her great inexperience concerning combat.

Tennyo: (Weeping as she speaks) Tenchi, it pains me to do this… but you cannot have the gem. (A multitude of images flash before her eyes. All the times she took care of Tenchi during his youth, when he cried into her arms upon seeing her again, all of it comes flooding back to her.) I love you brother.

Haaaaaaaaaa!

Tennyo charges Tenchi who easily parries her strike and effortlessly disarms her, flinging the Master Key out of her hand. Tennyo backs away from Tenchi, taking two steps backwards, then she stops and quickly summons the Master Key back to her as she rushes at her brother. Tenchi seems nonplussed as Tennyo closes in on him. Her attacks are quick, but Tenchi parries every one of them. Suddenly, after parrying one of her slashes, he grabs her right hand and the sword with his left and grabs her throat with his right hand. Tenchi’s fingers grip tighter, tighter and tighter around Tennyo’s throat.

Tennyo: Ack! Ten…chi…

Tennyo drops the Master Key as her vision darkens and fades from lack of oxygen. Her throat completely closed and her fight for air a losing battle. Her legs stop kicking and her body goes limp as she passes out. Tenchi throws her body aside like a ragdoll. He slowly walks up to Tennyo, raising his sword for the finishing blow.

Tenchi: Haahhhh!

Ryoko rushes Tenchi and rams her shoulder into him, knocking him off of his feet.

Ryoko: Tenchi dear, you know I like it rough but still you ought to treat a lady with respect. (Ryoko forms her sword and waits as Tenchi gets back to his feet and reforms the Light-hawk sword.) Tenchi! I will bring you back!

Ryoko charges at Tenchi. Just as she’s within his reach she teleports behind him and elbows him in the back of the head. The force of her blow takes Tenchi off his feet. Ryoko continues to press the attack against Tenchi as he flies through the air. Tenchi flips upside down and parries Ryoko’s attacks as they come. He displaces her blade far enough that he can send a fist crashing into Ryoko’s face. She’s stunned long enough for Tenchi to grab the pirate’s arm and flip her over him, sending her flying out into the barren fields of the planet while righting himself. Tenchi lands on his feet, looking in Ryoko’s direction for a moment. She doesn’t emerge from the rubble. Tenchi runs to the scientist who is firing blasts at him, all of which are deflected. Again, Ayeka stands in Tenchi’s way.

Ayeka: Tenchi, do you really not recognize us? It’s me, it’s Ayeka!

Tenchi doesn’t respond to Ayeka. He continues running towards her with the Light-hawk sword hanging down at his side, firmly gripped.

Ayeka: Very well then Tenchi. You force me to do this. Azaka! Kamadake!

The two log guardians appear next to Tenchi and form a force field, sealing him in an electrified bubble.

Tenchi puts his hand against the force field examining it. He taps against the side of it with the Light-hawk sword and nothing happens.

Azaka: Princess, Tenchi is radiating a high level of energy.

Ayeka: Increase the strength of the shield. No matter what you must not let him go.

An aura glows around Tenchi, getting brighter and brighter. The space around the field distorts in a wavelike motion.

Kamadake: The energy level is still increasing. We aren’t going to be able to hold him much longer!

Ayeka: Start applying electric shock and increase the voltage until the energy subsides!

The guardians shock Tenchi. But instead of discouraging him, it only spurs Tenchi on to charge his attack faster.

Tenchi: (He growls menacingly then lets out a yell) Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ayeka: Increase the voltage to maximum!

Tenchi: (He grips the sword and two light hawk wings pierce through the top of the forcefield.)

Ayeka: Tenchi! Stop! (She reaches out to her beloved)

Everyone is blinded by the explosion that comes from Tenchi. Ayeka’s knocked away and falls to her knees, shielding her eyes from the incredible light. The light dims and she sees Tenchi dusting himself off. Her guardians Azaka and Kamadake are hundreds of meters laying down in the dirt. Tenchi walks towards Ayeka, an evil grin spreading across his face. An energy ball blasts Tenchi in the face. He stumbles backward for a second but recovers and looks for the origin of the attack. Standing just behind Ayeka is

Ryoko. Her hand still outstretched toward Tenchi signalling she was the attacker.

Ryoko: (Her forehead is bleeding and her battle-suit is ripped in many places. Her breathing shows she’s running out of energy.) Tenchi you should know I’m not done yet. I can go all night babe.

Ryoko’s outstretched hand glows and hundreds of energy orbs fly from it. Each one striking Tenchi in a different place. Ryoko closes the distance between her and Tenchi. Tennyo finally gets up and drags herself over to where Ayeka is. Washu crouches down and helps Ayeka up.

Washu: (Her emerald eyes focused on the fight at hand)We aren’t finished yet girls.

They watch on as Tenchi’s body becomes blurred by the dust cloud that forms around him from Ryoko’s energy blasts.

Ayeka: Ryoko! Stop it! You’re going to kill him!

Ryoko slows down the rate of her blasts until they eventually stop. When she sees no movement from the cloud, Ryoko breathes heavily, trying to recover from the strain the energy blasts had put on her body.

Washu looks over at Garyu who stands still and silent.

Washu: Looks like using Tenchi as your pawn didn’t pan out so well for you did it?

Garyu: (An evil grin slowly spreads over his face) Such a baseless assumption, it appears I overestimated you, same cannot be said for Tenchi’s power though.

The dust begins to settle which reveals Tenchi in a defensive stance covering his face with his arms. A slow trickle of blood runs from Tenchi’s bottom lip while he lowers his guard. He smirks and shows that he’s barely even winded.

Ryoko: Tenchi has taken all of our attacks and none of them have made a dent in him. Nor has he come around to our pleas to stop. I know Tenchi is still in there, and drastic times call for drastic measures.(She gulps, a stream of sweat forming at her brow at what she’s about to do) What are you waiting for Tenchi? I’ve been bad, (Forms her energy blade) don’t you think I should be punished?

Tenchi smiles, savouring the moment.

Garyu: That’s enough playing around, Tenchi. We have things to do. Finish it already.

Tenchi charges at Ryoko. The pirate stands still, undaunted by the strike that is coming to her. All her memories flood the fore-front mind. All the times she saw Tenchi outside of her cave. The moments they’ve had and fights they all faced together. Ryoko smiles softly, her expression of fear gone, her eyes on her lover’s.

Washu: Ryoko! No!

Tenchi buries his blade deep into Ryoko’s gut, the sword fully penetrating and sticking cleanly out her back. Ryoko dissipates her sword and embraces Tenchi tightly with her right arm while grabbing the back of his head with her left, forcing herself all the way to the hilt of the blade, pulling his lips toward hers. Ryoko puts all the passion she has in her kiss.

Ryoko: (Pulling her mouth away just a lips distance, her amber eyes on her lover’s clouded ones) I love you…Tenchi…Masaki…(Blood pours out of her mouth)

Washu: Ryoko…(Tears form at the corners of her eyes)

Garyu: Heh. That’s one pest dealt with. ( He disappears, grabs the gem out of Washu’s open hand, and reappears back where he was)

Washu: No! (She stares at her empty hand before directing her anger to the evil being) Damn you!

Garyu: Ha ha ha ha! Come Tenchi! Now I shall kill these fools! With this power I can create this world anew! Now I have become a God! (Places the gem in the sword, and charges an energy sphere on it) Kain! I call upon your sacred archaic energy!

The ground starts to shake from the energy the sword is emitting. Streams of purple light circle around the planet and imbue themselves in the blade. The fabric of space seems to warp itself as more energy is put into the gem.

Tenchi pulls his sword out of Ryoko de-materializing it, letting her drop to the ground. He walks back over to Garyu and watches.

Garyu: This is the end for you all!

Ryoko: (Lying face down, she picks up her head and reaches out with her right arm to the man she loves, her open wound pouring blood, streams of crimson staining her chin) I’m sorry…Ten…chi…I…wasn’t…strong enough…to…reach…you…

Tenchi: (A zap of blue energy races through Tenchi’s mind. He has a vision. A vision of Ryoko and Ayeka. Him telling both of them his affections.) Ry…oko?

Ryoko: Ten…chiiiii (Her voice grows faint and she struggles to keep her arm outstretched)

Garyu: Now DIE!

Garyu fires the energy ball, warping the air around it as it travels.

Tenchi: NOOOOOO!

KAAAAABOOOOOM!

Smoke enshrouds the entire battlefield, bathing everyone in it. The gusts and gales blow everyone a step back, shielding their eyes. The smoke slowly clears and Ryoko sees something glowing in front of her.

Ryoko: Ah…Tenchi?

Ayeka: Lord Tenchi…

Tenchi has his light hawk wings deployed. The blast is negated and Tenchi is free of Garyu’s brainwashing.

Tenchi: Sorry…for…this…(Panting heavily)

Ryoko: (Eyes watering) Oh Tenchi…you’re back!

Tenchi: Yeah…sorry…for…all…this…

Garyu: So you finally beat my brainwashing. No matter, I’ve got the stone, I have no need for you anymore. This energy will be rid of your power soon enough.

More of the airbourne debris settles and falls. The full image of Tenchi comes into view as the smoke completely dissipates. A glowing emanates from the man.

Washu: Oh no! Tenchiiiii!

Ryoko: No…my…Tenchi…(She begins to cry)

To everyone’s horror, they realise Tenchi did not manage to get the wings up in time. His right arm and right leg are missing, replaced by the Light-hawk Wings.

Garyu: Ha ha ha ha. Do you think you can beat me in such a sorry state, boy?

Tenchi: I’m…sorry…I…can’t…ugh…

Tenchi slumps down to the ground, the Light-hawk wings disappearing from Garyu’s energy negating their power.

Ryoko: Tenchi!

Ryoko crawls over to Tenchi, leaning over him, pulling his head towards her face. She focuses all her attention on Tenchi, forgetting about her own fatal wound she has as more blood ebbs out of her.

Tenchi: I’m…sorry…Ryoko…I…tried…to…stop…him…(He grunts in pain, gasping for air.)

Ryoko: That doesn’t matter now. You’re back. (Her voice is weak, her consciousness hanging on by a thread)

Washu picks up Ayeka and helps her over to Tenchi.

Ayeka: My god…Lord…Tenchi…(She cups her hands over her mouth and cries into them)

Tennyo picks up the Master Key and limps over to Tenchi.

Tennyo: (Her voice broken but trying really hard to keep from completely crying. Tears stream down her face while she smiles slightly.) Hey brother are you …

Tenchi: (Laughs, causing him to cough up blood) Ha…ha…I’ve…been…better…

Garyu: This is touching really, (Casually scratches his head) but the time of my ascension is at hand. It’s time for you all to die by the energy from the very essence of darkness!

Tennyo: Not as long as we can fight!

Washu: No Tennyo!

Tennyo: Huh?

Washu: You can’t beat him. Only a power different from the wings but powerful enough to balance out the sword could stop it. It’s over.

Tenchi remembers his grandfather’s words as he lies hurt and clinging on to life.

The power to defeat him is in the Master Key…He realises what he needs to do. The answer has been there the entire time.

He needs to release her.

Tenchi: That’s…it. Tenn…yo…the…sword

Tennyo: It’s here Tenchi.(She pulls it out towards the fallen prince)

Tenchi: Give…it…to…me…

Tennyo hands Tenchi the Master Key. Tenchi weakly holds it out in his left hand. Closing both his eyes, Tenchi points the hilt toward Ryoko. A gem appears on Ryoko’s left wrist, then on her neck.

Tenchi: Ry…oko

Ryoko leans down cradling Tenchi’s matted head. Both their eyes meet and seem to stare into each others’ souls.

Ryoko: (Crying) Yes Tenchi?

Tenchi: You…can…do…it(His arm drops)…become…who you…were meant to be…

Ryoko: (Her eyes open wide in realization that all 3 of her gems are back. She knows as well. Garyu’s energy can be counterbalanced by her own energy. The power of the Chousin is in the gems much like the Gem of Kagabe. Her energy mixed with the light hawk energy produces something all of it’s own. She nods softly.) For you Tenchi… I’ll kill that bastard for you and everyone else.

Ryoko lays Tenchi’s head down and stands up. The wound in her gut is completely healed from acquiring the gems and her own regenerative powers. She takes a few steps towards Garyu, standing in between him and the rest of the group.

Garyu: Are you next to die?

The fiend charges up another blast for the pirate.

Ayeka: Ryokoooo! Don’t do it!

Ryoko: (She closes her eyes, her fists clenched. Her voice is more calm than ever, but has a deathly fierceness behind it.) You won’t hurt them anymore.

Garyu: This is it! Ha ha ha ha! You’re all dead! (He continues to charge up his energy attack. This time the energy is greater than the last, enough to obliterate Ryoko so that no trace of her will be left.)

Ryoko: I’ve had…enough!

Garyu: It’s over!

Satisfied that the energy ball is strong enough, Garyu fires the blast.

Ryoko: (She yells, a feral echo in her voice.)ENOUGH!

KAAAAABOOOOOM!

Garyu: Time for you all to joi…What?

Ryoko’s silhouette stands tall in the cloud of ash.

Washu: Ryoko…

Ayeka: She’s…Beautiful

Ryoko is still in her battle gear but it’s changed. The shoulder pieces are larger and a gown-like piece is added to her outfit. He body is enveloped in an angelic light. The three gems are lit up brightly. Her wounds and scuffs are healed and reformed as if she never had a scratch on her.

Washu: Give up now Garyu! Your plan to restore this world is flawed! You think you’re doing a good thing but you aren’t! Your hatred has consumed you!

Garyu: You can’t beat me! I am a GOD! Hiyah!

Garyu charges Ryoko with his blade. He’s thwarted by a force of energy blasting him back before the strike can land. He looks to the blade and sees a small crack forming at the base of the handle.

Garyu: What! Impossible!

Ryoko stares into Garyu’s eyes, a look of death that is so pure and righteous behind the amber gaze. Energy begins to gather in front of her.

Ryoko: For what you’ve done to my family…there can be no mercy. I can never…ever…forgive you! (A flash of light emits from the pirate. Three panels of energy flash out from her in a triangular fashion. The light hawk wings are in her possession.)

Garyu: No! This cannot be!

Ryoko: You tried to destroy the ones I love to get what you want. I can see that blade of yours is

cracking.

Garyu: No! How!? (He flies back, trying to counter her energy but his attempts are in vain)

Ryoko: This being you’re trying to reach is powerful, but you only have part of his energy. Something that can be easily beaten… You won’t kill ANY OF MY LOVED ONES!!

Garyu: It can’t be!

Ryoko points her arms toward Garyu. He freezes in his tracks.

Ryoko: NOW! GO TO HELL! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (Three light hawk wings blast at once to the being who seeks to destroy the pirate’s family)

Garyu: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (He holds up the blade to the wings but it’s too great. The sword cracks more and more as the blasts force themselves at their target.)

KAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

Everyone is blinded by the light that comes off of Ryoko’s blast. Tennyo and Ayeka lie on top of Tenchi to shield him from the blast. Washu tries not to get blown away from the force of the blast. The smoke clears and everyone can see the only one left standing was Ryoko. The mighty sword Kagabe falls to the ground in pieces and the gem rolls all the way to Washu. The rest of the blade fragments lay on the top of an ash

pile.

Tenchi: (Leaning up to see Ryoko) She…did…it… (Slumps back down passing out)

Ayeka: Oh no! Tenchi!

Tenchi’s body goes limp. Ayeka shakes him, still shocked by his missing arm and leg.

Ayeka: No! Stay with us, Tenchi! Ryoko!

Ryoko: (Her Light-hawk Wings disappear and she turns around.) Tenchi! (Runs over to Tenchi’s side) We got him, Tenchi. Just hang on a little bit longer.

Tennyo: (Lays her head on Tenchi’s chest) His heartbeat is slowing down. Washu!

Washu: (Gets up off the ground) What? (Runs over to Tenchi’s side and checks him) He’s fading fast.

Quick, get him onto the ship.

Ryoko: (Scoops up Tenchi) Hold on Tenchi.

Washu: Wait! Mihoshi and Noike!

The scientist traverses over the dead planet to the place where Tenchi flung the two police officers. Mihoshi is on her knees in an impact crater, tattered and bloodied. Washu’s eyes widen. Mihoshi is kneeling over a lifeless Noike. Mihoshi is crying and sunken at her deceased partner. She looks up to Washu with a hurt expression.

Mihoshi: She’s gone, Washu… My partner…

Washu: Mihoshi, we’ll bring her with us. We need to get out of here, we beat Garyu. (She mind-links to Ryo-Ohki for a pick-up)

Mihoshi: Tenchi! Oh no! (She covers her mouth) Is he dead, too?

Ryoko: He’s alive, barely. (She takes a double take to the police officer) What do you mean “Dead, too?”

Washu: Mihoshi… I’m sorry.(The scientist puts a hand on Mihoshi’s shoulder)

Ryoko: I’m sorry about her, Mihoshi…

Washu: Let’s get the pieces of those blades. We don’t want them to be in the wrong hands.

Ryo-Ohki beams up the fragments of the blades into the cargo hold and the ship beams off back to Earth with a barely alive Tenchi and company.

Ryoko: We’ll get you taken care of, Tenchi. (She strokes his cheek as he lays unconscious, on a portable life support Washu brought up,)

Ayeka: Please, Lord Tenchi…

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none

shadowsfall0 wrote:

And now, the next chapter and final chapter for a while. My hiatus has begun.

http://memecrunch.com/meme/CG8V/waiting-game-homer/image.png" />

Great as usual, Shadows! I loved it all, especially that one part ;) .

shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      "For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      Yosho24
      soawesome1 That title pic is awesome! Cant wait for the next entry shadow
      evilpii
      Participant
      none
      As the title implies, this chapter centers on the final confrontation between the Masaki household and Garyu.

The battle itself is not too dissimilar from the confrontation between Tenchi and Kagato in OVA series 1 episode 6. Dark Tenchi is unbeatable by anyone else in the Masaki clan, and each falls before him in a very short amount of time, effortlessly, pathetically in many cases. This is not too surprising as Tenchi has been shown on numerous occasions to be ridiculously overpowered. Much like Superman, having him brainwashed or manipulated proves disasterous for the group as there is no contingency or defense against such might. Likewise, his compatriots are conflicted in facing him, needing to stop him but not wanting to harm him. Ryoko seems the only one willing to stand and face him on more deadly terms, perhaps due to her own mind-control experience with Kagato. This could be a point of comparison as Tenchi recovers both physically and mentally from his ordeal.

However, how Tenchi broke free from Garyu’s thrall was a bit sudden. There is something said about him having a vision race through his mind, though having already demolished Ryoko, nearly terminating Tennyo, and shattering Ayeka in a cold, singleminded path toward Kagabe’s gem, his redemption seems disconnected. We have him briefly “short out” when confronted with Ayeka, but he is not seen to have much overt or inferred resistance to Garyu. He does mention post facto that he wanted and tried to stop. Perhaps, some other signs of hesitation or resistance could be shown, mirroring Ayeka’s situation in her mind control story arc.

Ryoko’s rise was glorious, very reminiscent of Tenchi’s own ascension when facing Kagato, except that she did not just react so much as willingly act. This was a nice change, having her aware of her new, or restored, abilities and choosing to use them. There was something stated in the stage directions about her power being something new and distinct from the powers of the goddesses and the Light Hawk Wings. While explaining what this means or implies is not pertanent in the middle of combat, this might be substantiated in a later expository chapter.

Garyu himself slipped into a bit of a villain cliche, just pleasantly standing back while Dark Tenchi did his work. His reactions were not too surprising and started to seem just a plot device by this point, motivating the dementedness of Tenchi’s face-heel turn. Again, much like Kagato, when Ryoko ascended, Garyu was not long for this world. However, much like Ryoko’s newly acquired power, he calls upon Kain when he completes Kagabe. The name-drop itself is interesting, and one wonders what this might entail in future installments.

As a footnote, Noike’s death seemed a bit tacked on as well. Much like Tasha Yar in Star Trek, she was slapped aside by Dark Tenchi and just died. She had no final words or any memorable finale to her existence. In a word, she just “ended”. Perhaps she could have some more meaningful legacy as Tenchi reflects on his deeds under Garyu’s thumb, or as Mihoshi copes with the loss of her partner.

ookamilord
      Participant
      nice chapter like always. cant wait to see whats next when you come back to writing this.
      shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      So…Be prepared. Chapter 9 is arriving in a few weeks.

Ready yourselves.

Also, my website is up. ^^ You can find it by clicking the banner in my signature. :D

Yosho24

shadowsfall0 wrote:

So…Be prepared. Chapter 9 is arriving in a few weeks.

Ready yourselves.

soawesome1 I can’t wait shadow! I’m your #1 fan

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.