OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 10 – (Final Conversion)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone TM! Heisei-Ban 3 OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 10 – (Final Conversion)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/OZnY%20Heisei%20Ban%203/omaturi3_10copy_zps4d619fce.jpg" />

Notes –

Text rip is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

ぱられルンルン物語は天地の一期の頃に考えて いた物語を焼き直したものです。

ここに載せた3人はその物語用に描いたキャラ クタ一達ですが、主人公の一樹は他の二人に比べ れば大差はないので説明を省きます。まあこうい う感じの高校一年の男子ということです。

まず一樹の横にいる少女は三月に当たるキャラ なのですが本編とは違い、パラレル世界の住人で す。パイロットとして日本に来た交換留学生とい う設定でした。性格的には三月と同じですが一樹 と同い年という部分で若干、年上の三月とは一樹 に対する対応が変わります。

さてDですが、見ての通り年上です。一樹と同 居もします。しかも一緒の部屋で……。まずいで すねェ、TVではちと無理でしようね……OVA だったら迷わなかったんですが。とにかく TV放 映用として焼き直した際に三月とDの年齢を入れ 替えることにした訳です。イメ一ジは顔の一部が 割れた陶器人形といったところです。

彼女は今で言う感情の希薄なキャラですが、感 情がどう派生するか知識としては持っています。

このキャラクタ一性は天地無用の零魎呼でも使用 しました。こちらのDも一樹に対してのみ感情の 揺らぎを見せるという理由で同居をさせられてし まいます。真下の絵にもあるように、彼女は目を 開けていてもアス卜ラル体が隠れていれば眠って いますし、その反対に目を閉じていても起きてい るのです。一樹にとって同居当初は、うれし恥ず かし的な感情よりも呪いの人形と同居するのに近いもの がありました。だからDを知る人達は一樹とDが同居しても男女 として見てはいませんでした。でもDに感情が芽生えだしてからは……。

ATLAS Translation –

The [parare] [runrun] story tried to burn the story that had been thought at the Tenchi one term.

Three people who put it here : though are character Hajime who drew for the story et al., Because hero’s Kazuki is not very different compared with the other two people, the explanation is omitted. It is a boy of probably such feeling in the first grade of high-school.

It is different from this volume though the girl who is next to Kazuki is first a character that hits Mitsuki, It is a resident in the parallel world. The setting of exchange student who had come to Japan as a pilot. Some in the part of Kazuki and the same age though it is the same as Mitsuki in the character, Correspondence to Kazuki changes with senior Mitsuki.

Well, though D, As you see, it is senior. It cohabits with Kazuki. Moreover, in the same room……. Unpalatable sleep [e;], Let’s make it to the bee with TV in impossibility…… In case of OVA though it did not hesitate. Anyway, the translation that decided to replace Mitsuki with the age of D when having tried to burn for TV telecast. One [ime] [ji] is an earthen doll to which a part of the face cracks.

Though she is a thin character of feelings said now, It has it as knowledge how feelings derive.

This one character character is Zero of Tenchi Muyo. (SC)Ryoko was used. They are made to cohabit by the reason why D here also shows only Kazuki swinging of feelings. Be also in the picture in the right under, If she is hiding the [asu] fortune-telling [raru] body though she opens one’s eyes, it is asleep, It stays up reversely ..that.. even if eyes are shut. ..Kazuki.. ..cohabitation.. at first, There was the near one to cohabit from ripe ..shamefulness.. ..[teki].. feelings with the doll of the curse. Therefore, it was not when knowers saw D as a man and woman even if Kazuki cohabited with D. However, to D after feelings begin to bud…….

Google Translation –

Re para euphoric story is the thing which rehash the story that I was thinking when I was one period of Tenchi.

3 people that was placed here is one character who was drawn to the story for, but beyond the scope because it is not much difference if Re compared to two others Kazuki of hero. It is that men of high school one year of feeling’s favor well.

Girl who is next to Kazuki is of a character hit the first Mitsuki but unlike this book, is the resident of parallel world. It was set will keep in exchange student who came to Japan as a pilot. This is the same as the character Mitsuki but slightly, Kazuki response to changes and Mitsuki older part of the same age as Kazuki.

Now is a D, but it is older as you can see. I will also stay the same and Kazuki. And …… in the room together. Although I was not hesitation if it was …… OVA I try to be a bit unreasonable shin ~E, the TV in the bad. This is why you decided to put the changing age and D Mitsuki when I rehash as for movie release TV anyway. Ime one page is a place such as pottery doll cracked part of the face.

She is a dilute character of emotion to say now, but has the knowledge as how emotional or derived.

Zero of Tenchi Muyo (SC) Ryoko even have used one of this character. I Mai to be allowed to live because D of this place that show the fluctuation of feeling only to Kazuki. As there is also a picture beneath, she is sleeping ass Bok Lal body if hidden even keep my eyes open, and it is that has occurred, even if it Close your eyes to the opposite. Live at home initially, there was something close to live with Voodoo Doll than feelings basis to do embarrassing happy to take on Kazuki. So people know the D did not have to look as men and women and D Kazuki even live together. But …… emotion from out seedlings to D.

Free Translation –

《主語なし》It is the one that reprinted the story that was thinking when the ぱられ La, la, la, la! story was the term of Tenchi.

《主語なし》I omit explanation because there is not a wide difference if Kazuki of a/the hero compares it to other two, although 3 people who loaded it here are character 1 and others who painted for the story. 《主語なし》It is the case called the male in the high school 1 year of the feeling that says will open ま.

《主語なし》Although the girl who is at the side of Kazuki first of all is the character who hits to Mitsuki I am the resident of the parallel world unlike a/the main volume. 《主語なし》It was the setting called the exchange student studying abroad that came in Japan as a/the pilot. 《主語なし》Although it is the same as Mitsuki in terms of a/the character the part called Kazuki and the same age with as for little, older Mitsuki the correspondence to Kazuki changes.

《主語なし》And seeing it, although it is D it passes upon and be older. Even Kazuki living together makes. Moreover, the room of together in…. 《主語なし》If it is ね….OVA that is unreasonable with ち in poor ね ェ, TV and will do it would not lost. 《主語なし》It is the translation that would replace the age of Mitsuki and D when I reprinted it as for TV televising anyway. イメ 1 ジ has just said the china doll that a part of a/the face cracked.

This character 1 nature used even Zero (SC) Ryoko of Tenchi Muyo. 《主語なし》Because even D of this shows the fluctuation of a/the feeling only to Kazuki it has been caused living together. 《主語なし》Be sleeping if a/the アス 卜 ラル body is hiding even if she is opening the eye, as it is in the picture of right under conversely I am awake even if it is closing the eye. 《主語なし》It is able to acquire at the beginning of, living together for Kazuki and do and do and there was a near thing to live together with the doll of a/the curse even more a/the target feeling shame ず or. Therefore the people who know D were not that they see it as the men and women even if Kazuki and D live together. However, after a/the feeling starts to sprout to D….

Excite Translation –

A ぱられ merry tale is considered at the time of a term of Tenchi. The tale which was is rebroiled.

Three persons who carried here are the characters drawn on the tales. A hero’s Kazuki is compared with other two persons although it is Cuthah 1. Since there is no れば great difference, explanation is omitted. it is like this well It obtains and he is a boy of the tenth grade of touch.

character to which the girl who is beside Kazuki first hits Mitsuki it is — although — unlike main knitting, he is a resident in the parallel world す. it is with the exchange student who came to Japan as a pilot It obtained and was a setup. Although it is the same as Mitsuki character, older Mitsuki changes the correspondence to Kazuki a little in the portion that he is as old as Kazuki.

Now, although it is D, he is older as seen. Kazuki — said — it is also — it carries out. And it is a room together …. unsavory — coming out Is it peevish and consider it as a bee by being impossible by ェ and TV? …. when it was OVA, it did not waver. It is TV 放 anyhow. When it rebroils as an object for 映, the age of Mitsuki and D is put in. It is a reason for having decided to change. A part of face イメ 1 ジ It just called it the broken china doll.

She is admiration although it is a thin character of the feeling said in now. 情 is derived how or it has as knowledge.

This character 1 sex is used also by Zero(SC) Ryoko of Tenchi Muyo. It carried out. The D here is also feeling only to Kazuki. It carries out by being made to live together for the reason for showing fluctuation. まいます. She is eyes as it is also in the picture of right under. If the アス 卜 Lal object is hidden even if it has opened, it will sleep. Even if it is and has closed eyes reversely [ the ], it has occurred. It is that of る. For Kazuki, it enjoys good popularity well and carries out at the beginning of living together, and is 恥ず. Thing near lending and living together with the doll of a curse rather than 的な feeling It was. Therefore, people who know D are man and woman, even if Kazuki and D live together. It was not looking by carrying out. But it is since feeling begins to bud to D ….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.