OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 11 – (Final Conversion)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone TM! Heisei-Ban 3 OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 11 – (Final Conversion)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/OZnY%20Heisei%20Ban%203/omaturi3_11copy_zps9ce56e9f.jpg" />

Notes –

Text rip is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

キャラクタ一のイメージ固め の為に描いた絵。

弥生の髪は銀髪だが、麗香の 髪は白髪である(笑)

念のため。

Dはあくまでバイオロイド体の 開発コ一ドネ一ムであって彼女の 本当の名前ではない。

しかし彼女は過去の記憶を取り

戻した時も、一樹にDと呼ばれる ことを望み、本当の名を語ろうと はしなかった。

「D」

彼女はそう呼ばれるのが嬉しい のだ。

金髪の女性は、各国から送られてきたパイ ロット研修生兼スパイの一人。初期設定では 羅螺との陣地盗りゲームは全世界で行われて おり、各国にもコアロボットはあった。しかしオリジナルのコアュニッ卜は真田しか持ってお らず、ロボッ卜の性能も劣っていた。故に真田 の基地には各国から研修のための人員が派遣さ れて来たのだった。特別な力を持つ一樹を亡命というか自国に連れていこうと画策するパイロットもいて、まあなんだ、中には結婚しようとまで考えた女性もいたりなんかした訳なのだが………。トラブルメーカ一な女性達ではあるものの、反逆者として追われる事となった 一樹達を支援してくれたのも彼女達。

ATLAS Translation –

Picture drawn for image hardening of character 1.

Though the hair of Yayoi is a silvery hair, The hair of Reika is a gray hair. ([Wara])

To make sure.

D is to the end one develop piece [done] one [mu] of the [baioroido] body and no true name of her.

However, when a past memory is regained, she :, It is hoped to be called D in Kazuki, It did not try to talk about a true name.

“D”

She is glad of calling so.

The woman with the fair hair, One person (pilot trainee and spy been sent by each country). It is played to play a game with Rara the position ..theft.. [ri] in initialization all over the world.

, There was a core robot also in each country. However, only Sanada has an original [koayu;ni] fortune-telling, The performance of the [robo] fortune-telling was also inferior. Therefore, the number of men for training was sent to Sanada’s base by each country. There is a pilot who schemes even if Kazuki with special power is taken to the defection or the home country, too, What probably, The woman who thought until I will marry on the inside also arrives.

Though the translation that what does……….

Though women ..trouble maker 1., It is them that Kazuki who had been chased as a rebel were supported.

Google Translation –

Picture drawn for hardening image of one character.

Yayoi hair is silver-haired, but gray hair is a hair of Reika (laughs)

Just in case.

D is not her real name be one system of development co-Bioloid body values at once only.

But she takes the memory of the past

When I returned, it did not and hope you called D to Kazuki, and is trying to talk to a real name.

“D”

She is glad that so called.

Blond woman, one of the trainee pilot and spy that has been sent from all over the world. Game bird position with Rara has been done all over the world by default

, Was the core robot also countries. But your performance regardless, the robot I also was inferior Sanada only with the Koa~yuni~tsu Boku original. Therefore personnel for training was had come sent from each country to the base of Sanada. In some pilot to maneuver that it let him to the country or rather exile the Kazuki with a special power, or some woman who thought What Well, until it tries to marriage in

It’s for such reason that you have something but ……….

Although it is women trouble-maker one although, was help my Kazuki who was able to be pursued as a traitor and girls.

Free Translation –

《主語なし》The picture that I painted for the image defense of character 1.

Hair of Reika be (笑) that is the gray hair, although the hair of Yayoi is silver hair

It is to make sure.

D is development コ 1 ドネ 1 ム of a バイオロイド body strictly and be not her real name.

《主語なし》However, hoping that is called to Kazuki D, even when she retook the memory in the past it did not do to tell a real name.

“D” she is joyful to be called so.

The woman of the golden hair be 1 of the pilot trainee 兼 spy who was delivered from every country. In the initial setting the position 盗り game with Rara is being carried out in all the world

There was a core robot in every country. However, original コアュニッ 卜 is holding only Sanada and even the performance of ロボッ 卜 was inferior. The personnel for the training has been dispatched in the base of Sanada to a/the reason from every country. There is be and there is well to take to a/the country whether or not Kazuki that has special power is called with defection and the pilot who schemes it the woman who thought to to get married to the middle and also

《主語なし》Although it is what or translation did it………

《主語なし》Although I am trouble maker 1 women I took the trouble to support Kazuki that had been decided that it is gone after as a/the traitor I am they even upon.

Excite Translation –

Image hardening of the character 1 Picture drawn on the sake. The hair of Yayoi is Reika although it is silver hair. Hair is white hair (smile). Just to make sure.

D is a by oroide object to the last. It is development コ 1 Donnay 1 ム, and she is her. It is not a true name. However, she takes the past memory. Also when it returns, it is referred to as D to Kazuki. Things are desired and it is word wax about a true name. It did not carry out. “D” It is glad that she is called so. It is that.

A blond woman is Pye seen off from each country. One of a lot trainee and spies. In initial setting, the position 盗り game with Rara is performed all over the world. Cage There was a core robot also in each country. however — Only Sanada had original コアュニッ 卜 but the performance of ロボッ 卜 was also inferior in it. therefore, Sanada the staff for each country to training on a base — dispatch — It was that of れて来た. it is exile about Kazuki with special power と — pyro planned to say or to take to its own country In inside, he will get [ that ット is also and it is what well and ] married. up to — the woman who thought also results Although it is a reason for having done something ……… a trouble maker — having also supported Kazuki and others who will be ousted as a traitor, although it was women [ one ] — them.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.