OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 17 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone TM! Heisei-Ban 3 OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 17 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/OZnY%20Heisei%20Ban%203/NSFW/heisei_3_17copy_zps388d5584.jpg" />

Notes –

Handwritten text could not be ripped. All other text is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

早い話、ケイは天地無用の零と同系統のテクノロジーで造られているということだが、 零のように記憶から何から全てコピーする訳ではないので、実はそんなにも高価なもの ではない。もちろんアッガ■ルターといった宇宙船のオプションをつければ大型クルー ザ一並に高価な物になるのだが……。

ATLAS Translation –

Early story, Taiyo is Zero of Tenchi Muyo. (SC)Though this system is made by the technology, Zero(SC)From the memory to [noyou] because it doesn’t copy everything from what, No expensive one actually so much. To large-scale average cabin cruiser 1 though it becomes a costly thing if you apply the option of the spaceship named [agga] ■ Luther of course…….

Google Translation –

In short, Taiyo’s that are made in the technology of the same strain Zero of Tenchi Muyo (SC) and, but because they are not necessarily from what you are all copied from the memory Zero as of (SC), in fact, is expensive so much does not. It’s become one of expensive parallel one large cruiser I mean the option of spacecraft and Agga ■ Luther course …….

Free Translation –

《主語なし》It is not an expensive thing to loss actually, because Zero (SC) is not the translation that copies all from what from a/the memory as, although the early conversation, Taiyo are that is made with the technology of Zero (SC) and same system of Tenchi Muyo. 《主語なし》Needless to say if the option of the spaceship such as アッガ ■ ルター is attached although it becomes to large cruiser 1 並 an expensive thing……

Excite Translation –

although I hear that the early talk and Taiyo are built with Zero (SC) of Tenchi Muyo, and the technology of a same system — Zero (SC) — like — somethings from memory — since it all does not copy — in fact — being such — being also alike — expensive thing it is not . If the option of a spacecraft called アッガ ■ Luther is attached, of course, he will be a large-sized crew. Although it becomes a thing expensive as the 1 average ……

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      My translation on the text

早い話、ケイは天地無用の零と同系統のテクノロジーで造られているということだが、 零のように記憶から何から全てコピーする訳ではないので、実はそんなにも高価なもの ではない。

In short, Kei is made of with the same strain of the technology like Zero in Tenchi Muyo, but since it is not necessarily able to copy all from the memory as Zero can, actually it is not even that expensive.

もちろんアッガ■ルターといった宇宙船のオプションをつければ大型クルーザー並に高価な物になるのだが……。

Of course Agga ■ Ruter It’s become a thing more expensive than an average large cruiser average I mean in terms of spacecraft , but …….

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.