OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 2 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone TM! Heisei-Ban 3 OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 2 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/OZnY%20Heisei%20Ban%203/omaturi3_02copy_zps97aeecc5.jpg" />

Notes –

Text immediately below picture has two errors. However I’m pretty sure it says Parallel Trouble Adventure. All other text is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

ぱられル*ル*物語

梶島原作初のT Vシリーズ作品。上記の恥ずかしいとか ふざけたとか、自他共に色々と言われたタイ卜ルの誕生 秘話は前回の『お祭り2』で書いた通り。だが当初は 普通のロボッ卜物らしいタイ卜ルをつけようと考えてい た……しかし何故だろう?色々と考えていくうちに普 通の真面目なタイ卜ルをつける事の方が逆に、えらく恥 ずかしいと思えてきたのだった。

『ぱられ』を思いついた時、自分の中ではあるいは冗談 のつもりだったのかもしれない。しかしそれをタイトル として企画提出の段に至ったら、もう本気以外の何もの でもない。

ちゃんと物語の内容を考えた上の事、ナチュラルハイと いう精神状態で出てきた産物であろうとも、だ。私には 先方がどう感じ、どう思ったかは分からない。だが恐ろ しい事(笑)に私、梶島はしっかり本気の大真面目だっ たという事だ。……やっぱり変かな?俺。

ATLAS Translation –

[Parare] [ru] * [ru] * story

The first T V series work by [kajishimabara]. It was the above-mentioned, was shameful or it joked, The birth secret story of Thailand fortune-telling [ru] that both oneself and others are variously said is last. 『Festival 2』As you wrote [de]. However, it was thought at first that it was going to apply Thailand fortune-telling [ru] that seemed to be usual [robo] [uranaimono]…… However, why? willThe thing to apply serious usual Thailand fortune-telling [ru] while a variety of thinking : oppositely, It was great and it had seemed to be shameful.

『[Parare]』When you hit on [wo], Perhaps, might the joke in me. However, it when it arrives at steps of the project submitting as a title, It is not any longer other than seriousness what.

Tidy thing after it thinks about content of story, Even though the product that has come out in the mental status of natural high, ..putting out.. . The other party feels it in me very, What it thought is not understood. However, a frightening thing. ([Wara])[Ni] I, The rudder island is a thing (firm seriousness and large seriousness)…… After all, is it strange? I.

Google Translation –

Le * Le * Re para story

T V series of photographs of Kajishima original first. Such as flippant such as ashamed of the above, the untold story behind the creation of the Thailand Le Bok was told many things to Skywalkers is as I wrote the last in the “festival 2”.But why would …… but I was thinking it’s flicking a Thailand Le Bok Bok like robot of the ordinary at first? On the contrary, much better to give serious Thailand Le Bok of ordinary while I think many things seemed came to think that it is great and amorous Zu shame.

When I came up with the “Re para”, it may be that was a joke or in the their own. But if you reached the stage of the project submitted as a title it, it is nothing serious than another.

It is, even would be a product that came out in the state of mind to say things over which thought the contents of the story properly, and Natural High. What other party feel to me, I do not know what to do I thought. But my Osorero new things (laughs), Kajishima thing that was a big serious serious firm. …… Wonder if strange after all? I.

Free Translation –

ぱられ ル*ル*story

The T V series work at the beginning of the Kajijima Island original. Above abashed or the birth secret story of Thailand 卜 ル that joked or was said to be variety with the oneself and others be as it wrote with ‘festival 2’ of previous time. 《主語なし》However I was thinking that it will attach Thailand 卜 ル that looks like a/the ロボッ 卜 thing usually at the beginning….however, why is it? 《主語なし》It has seemed that one is greatly abashed conversely, to attach usually serious Thailand 卜 ル while I am going to think variety.

《主語なし》When I thought of ‘ぱられ’ it might have been in a/the self or the pretension of a joke. 《主語なし》However, it is neither what thing of serious exception already, if make it a/the title and reach to the step of plan submission.

May be the product that appeared with the mental state called the top, natural high that thought the contents of a/the story properly in all of, be. 《主語なし》I do not understand how an/the other party feels to me and thought how. However I, Kajijima Island are that they were serious large serious firmly to a fearful case (笑). 《主語なし》….After all strange whether or not な? is is it it I.

Excite Translation –

ぱられ ル * ル * tale

The first T V series work in the Kajishima original. It is that the above is shameful. Birth of the Thailand 卜 ル to which oneself and others were said [ that it is various and ] that it played a trick As having written the unknown episode to the last “festival 2.” but the beginning Think that the Thailand 卜 ル appropriate for ordinary ロボッ 卜物 will be attached. た — it will be …., however why? It is 普 while considering many things. The direction of attaching a connoisseur’s serious Thailand 卜 ル is shame greatly conversely. I carried out in ず and had thought い.

When “ぱられ” is thought of, in in, it is a joke. Possibly it was an intention. however, it — title if it carries out and the stage of plan presentation is reached — already — what other than earnest — thing it is not, either.

Natural high after considering the contents of the tale perfectly It is だ even if it is the product which came out by the mental condition to say. In me There is no telling what they felt and thought [ what ]. But 恐ろ It carries out and I and Kajishima are earnest だっ in good earnest firmly to い事 (smile). It is た. …. too — strange ? — me.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      My translation of the text

ぱられルンルン物語

Parallel Trouble Adventure

梶島原作初のT Vシリーズ作品。

Kajishima’s first original T V series work.

上記の恥ずかしいとかふざけたとか、自他共に色々と言われたタイ卜ルの誕生 秘話は前回の『お祭り2』で書いた通り。

As embarrassed such as joking the name above, the untold birth story of the book which was said to oneself and others written various things together in “festival 2” previously.

だが当初は 普通のロボッ卜物らしいタイ卜ルをつけようと考えてい た……しかし何故だろう?色々と考えていくうちに普 通の真面目なタイ卜ルをつける事の方が逆に、えらく恥 ずかしいと思えてきたのだった。

But …… However I was thinking that it was gonna seem like a ordinary robot themed material book title initially Why?Towards putting a serious ordinary book title While we considered a wide variety, on the contrary I think that Eric must have been embarrassed.

『ぱられ』を思いついた時、自分の中ではあるいは冗談 のつもりだったのかもしれない。

When i came up with “Parallel”, they did not know if i was joking or not.

しかしそれをタイトル として企画提出の段に至ったら、もう本気以外の何ものでもない。

But once it reached the planning stages it was submitted as the title, it is nothing but serious already.

ちゃんと物語の内容を考えた上の事、ナチュラルハイと いう精神状態で出てきた産物であろうとも、だ。

Properly that on considering the content of the story, even it would be product which came out in a mental state to say the natural high, but.

私には 先方がどう感じ、どう思ったかは分からない。

I do not know if the other party, thought how i felt.

だが恐ろしい事(笑)に私、梶島はしっかり本気の大真面目だったという事だ。

For all that horrible things (laughs) I, Kajishima was firmly dead-set serious on it.

……やっぱり変かな?俺。

……I wonder if it was strange after all? I don’t.

*えらく

Eraku = Eric (at least that’s what I think)

*ぱられ ルンルン 物語

Parallel Trouble Adventure

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.