OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 27 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone TM! Heisei-Ban 3 OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 27 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

• This topic is empty.
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/OZnY%20Heisei%20Ban%203/omaturi3_27copy_zpsf3937a35.jpg" />

Notes –

Rip is complete and accurate.

JP Text –

だがこの時点に置いても、Dには文明を捨てることが出来

なかった。 だがそこに罪の意識を見るのも確かであった。

彼女はコアを母艦の中枢部へ封印し、小型艦と共に自ら

も眠りにっいたのだった。 (プロット2より抜粋)

男女の…雄雌と言った方がいいのか、両者の

闘争本能にはあきらかな差があるように感じる

のです。女性の、子を守る等の生産的な闘争、

防衛とも言うべきものに対し、男性の闘争本能

の中にはどこか非生産的な強烈な破壊本能があ

るのです。コアユニットはそんな部分に過剰反

応し、増幅してとてつもない力を生み出します。

いわばスーパーサイヤ人状態です。

三月にとってパラレルの真田であろうとも父

親に変わりはありません。一樹の時のように、

手酷く拒否をされない限り、すぐに割り切れる

ものでは無いでしょう。 しかしパラレル世界の

真田にとって三月は赤の他人です。 突如現れた

ロうるさい小姑と思う反面、女性に対する感情

も内包していました。 『ちょっとまずいね…これ

は』そう考えた結果、一樹を住まわせたのです。

今回、アニメでは一樹達を主軸に見せました

が、それだけでもかなり駆け足的になったのは

残念です。 やはり真田や羅螺側の物語もやりた

いことはたくさんあったのですが……。

も人間の脳に近い為、パイロットとのリンク値

が高ければ高いほど人型でない形状にス卜レス

を感じてしまうのです。

次に女性にしか乗れない理由ですが、

〇補足設定

この遗跡を残した地球外生命体は宇宙を航行中、不慮の

事故により多くの技術者や機材、そして外宇宙航行用のメ

イン動力炉とエンジンを破壊されてしまった。 通信機材等

は無事であったが、彼らはどこにも救助の通信する事が出

来なかった。 何故なら彼らは自らの文化圏よりの脱走者、

追われる身だったのだから。

生存可能な惑星の探査をコンピューターに任せ、生き残

った者達はコールドスリープにより自らの体を保存した。

こうして彼らは長い年月を放浪の末、何とか地球にたどり

着いた。 しかしその時には彼らの生き残りは百人にも満た

なかった。

彼らは生きるため、外宇宙航行用母艦を地上で暮らすた

めの工業プラントとし地球に新たな文イ匕圏を築こうとした。

地球には原始的ではあったが知能の高い、彼らに近いヒュ

一マノイドが存在した。 彼らの持つ巨大なロボットは彼ら

を神として畏怖と崇拝の対象とするにはうってつけだった。

だが文化圏が広範囲に高度になるにしたがい、機械を扱う

のは彼らだけでは人数的に無理が出てきたのだ。彼らは知

能の高い地球人を選び、大型工業機械を使わせるよう教育

した。 しかしその時、思わぬ事故が起こる。 安置していた

ロボットが暴走を始めたのだ。 幸い、武装のない練習用の

機体であったため、何とか破壊することが出来たが、戦闘

用の機体を三体、投入しなければならなかった。

地球人のほとんどが異星人の、コンピュ一タ一ユニット

にリンクする力が異常に高く、さらに男にはそれが爆発的

に起こるのである。 巨大なロボットがさながらパイロット

の肉体そのものであるかのような反応を示し、時にはその

動きが限界を超えロボットそのものが自壊することすらあ

った。 自らの生存を脅かす力に恐れをいだくものの、地球

人の労働力なしでは文明の維持が出来ない。 そのためにコ

ンピューターユニットには全てリミッターが組み込まれ、

男にはリンクできないように作られたのであった。

だが地球人の特性を戦いに使おうと考える者も一部には

存在した。 いままでは不可能とされた、有機コンピュータ

一ユニットの〃超〃能力の限界を超えさせてしまうのだ。

地球人をコントロールできさえすれば、彼らが現在考え得

る最強の兵士が手に入るのである。 だが宇宙船内に造られ

た人工的な自然しか知らない異星人達にとつて地球の自然

は圧倒的であった。 そして長い放浪に疲れた多くが大自然

への回帰を望んでいた。

そして両者の間に戦いが起こった。

Dは最初、自然派にいた。そして戦いは自然派が優勢だ

つた。 数少ない科学者達のほとんどが自然派だったからで

あった。 しかし戦いは長引き、多くの仲間達が死に、そし

てDも大怪我を負ってしまった。

最終決戦が近付いたある日、自然派のリーダーは戦い後に

全ての科学文明の放棄を決定した。 戦いに疲れ、科学を憎

んでいた自然派の人々はそれに同調したが、Dはその考え

に反対…いや恐れていた。……瀕死の彼女の肉体を再生し

たのは他ならぬ科学の力であったのだからだ。 この未開の

惑星で科学という力を放棄するのが恐ろしかったのだ。

最終決戦兵器 『神武』 と小型移動艦を持ち出したDは、

科学派と和解するために彼らの母艦へと向かった。 しかし

そこにあったのは狂気の中で仲間を殺し、自らの命も絶っ

た女の姿だった。 だが彼女の心は母艦のコアコンピュータ

一の中に残っていた。

『やめて!!』

Dの叫びもむなしく、対神武用兵器 『卑弥呼』 で自然派

を全滅させてしまうコアコンピューター。

たった一人残ったDは神武で 『卑弥呼』 を大破させた。

ATLAS Translation –

However, even if you put it at the time of this, The civilization was not able to be thrown away to D. However, it was also certain to see the sense of sin there.

She seals the core to the center part of the mothership, [Datta] of sleep [ni?tta] voluntarily with a small warship. (Excerpt from plot 2)

Man and woman… Should I say the male and famale?, It is felt that there is a clear difference in the fight instinct of both. Woman, Productive struggle of defense of child etc,

Against the one to be called a defense, There is a strong non-productive destructive instinct in the male instinct to compete somewhere. The core unit excessively reacts to such a part, It amplifies and extraordinary power is invented.

,so to speak, the state of the [su-pa-saiya] person.

Father doesn’t have the change for Mitsuki even though Sanada of the parallel. To the way at Kazuki,

As long as it ..[shumugo].. turns over and the refusal is not done, It might not be in the one that can be divided at once. However, Mitsuki is an utter stranger for Sanada in the parallel world. While thought an annoying [ro] sister-in-law who shows up suddenly, Feelings to the woman were involved. 『It is unpalatable for a moment… This』Result of idea so, Kazuki was made to live.

This time, In the animated cartoon though Kazuki were shown to the main axis, Having come to run considerably is however regrettable so. Though there were still a lot of things to which it wants to do the story on Sanada and the Rara side…….

Near the brain between ..possession.. [nin], I feel the [su] fortune-telling loess in shape that is not the person type according to height if the link value with the pilot is high.

Next, though the reason why only the woman can get on,

The extraterrestrial life that sets and likes and leaves ? mark by 0 supplementations is sailing in space, A lot of engineers and machine parts due to an unexpected accident, And, the main power reactor and the engine for the outside space navigation have been destroyed. Though the communication apparatus material etc. were safe, They were not able to communicate the rescue anywhere. Because they are escapers from an own cultural area,

Because the chased body.

The inquiry of a survivable planet is left to the computer, The people who had survived preserved his own body by a cold sleep.

Thus, after the wandering, they : the long tract of years, It managed to reach the earth at last. However, their alive remainder did not come up to as many as 100 people at that time.

To live, they :, It tried to make the mothership for the outside space navigation industrial [pu] Lan [to] to live on the ground and to build new sentence [**ken] in the earth.

It is high in the earth though was primitive of intelligence, One [hyu] [manoido] near them existed. Their huge robots were suitable to make them the object of fear and worship as a god.

However, as the cultural area widely becomes advanced, Impossibility has come out from handling the machine in the number of people only by them. They choose the earthling with high intelligence, To handle a large-scale, industrial machine, it educated. However, that time, An unexpected accident happens. The robot that enshrined it started driving recklessly. Fortunately, Because the airframe for the practice without arms, Though it managed to destroy, Three airframes for combat, It was necessary to turn it on.

The alien, Power to link with one [konpyu] [ta] one unit is abnormally high, In addition, it explosively happens to a man. The reaction is shown as if a huge robot was pilot’s as it were body, The movement was and there was even what the robot disintegrates exceeding the limit at times. Though fear is held in power to threaten an own living, The civilization cannot be maintained without earthling’s manpower. All limiters are built into the computer unit for that,

It was made so that a man might link.

However, the person who thought that it used earthling’s characteristic to fight existed in part, too. It has been said it is impossible up to now, It does exceeding 〃 super-〃 limits of one’s abilities of the organic computer one unit.

As long as the earthling can be controlled, The strongest soldier whom they regard now is obtained. Only nature artificial ..making.. was overwhelming in the spaceship however nature in ..alien who did not know.. [nitotsute] the earth. And, tired many from a long wandering hoped for the recurrence to nature.

And, the fight happened between the two.

D is the beginning, It was in a natural sect. And, a natural sect is superior [datsuta] in the fight. It is because most of very few scientists was natural sects. However, the fight is prolonged, A lot of companions die, And, D also has owed the large injury.

A certain day when the final decisive battle approached, After the fight, the leader of a natural sect decided the abandonment of all the science civilizations. It becomes tired of the fight, Though people of a natural sect that hates science tuned to it, D is opposite to the idea… It unpleasantly dreaded it…… The body of her of the neardeath was reproduced because of being with the help of science ..not another.. becoming… It was frightened to abandon power of science in this uncivilized planet.

The final decisive battle arms『[Kamitakeshi]』 Small movement warship and D taken out,

To be reconciled with the science sect, it faced their motherships. However, the companion is killed by being there in frenzy, The appearance of the woman who had cut an own life. However, her mind remained in core computer 1 of the mothership.

『It stops it.!!』

The shout of D is also empty, [Kamitakeshi] tactics machine『Himiko』 Core computer that annihilates [de] natural sect.

D that only one person remains : with [kamitakeshi]. 『Himiko』 [Wo] was damaged seriously.

Google Translation –

But can be placed in this point, it can discard the civilization on the D

There was no. But to see a guilt there also was sure.

And sealed to the central portion of the mothership core, she along with his own small ship

It was the ~Tsui was asleep also. (Excerpt from plot 2)

The person who said the men and women … and how male and female say, of the two

I feel like there is a clear difference in the struggle instinct

I. Struggle productive, such as protect women, children,

For what you should be called the defense, the male instinct to compete

Intense destruction instinct Gaa unproductive somewhere in the

I Ru. Core unit excess reflected in such part

The response, creating a tremendous force to be amplified.

It is a super Saiyan state so to speak.

The father also would be parallel for Sanada Mitsuki

There is no change to the parent. As at the time of Kazuki,

As long as that is not the denial Tehidoku, I immediately divisible

There will not a thing. But the parallel world

Mitsuki is a complete stranger for Sanada. I appeared suddenly

While I think Kojuto noisy furnace and feelings against women

Where he was also enclosed. And this … I bad a little “

a result of the “thought so, I was the dwell Kazuki.

This time, I was shown to the spindle Kazuki us in the anime

But, it became a whirlwind tour quite alone it

I’m sorry. I also do side story of Rara and Sanada still

There was a lot … but Ikoto.

Because it is close to the human brain as well, link value between the pilot

The database Bok less to shape higher non-human type is higher

It’s easy to feel.

Next, but why you do not ride only to women,

Yes supplement setting

Sailing the universe, extraterrestrials who left this 遗跡 of accidental

The eyes of the outer space and navigational equipment, technicians and many by accident

Was destroyed in the engine and power reactor. Communication equipment, etc.

It was alright, but they come up with that you communicate rescue anywhere

Did not come. This is because they fugitive from cultures of their own,

Because he was only to be chased.

The left to the computer exploration of viable planet, and Ikinoko

Those who were ll have saved the body of their own by the cold sleep.

Thus the end of wandering, they follow the earth somehow the years

Arrived. But their survival less than hundred people at that time

There was no.

because they live, I live on the ground outside the mother ship for space navigation

Was trying to build a new meaning of a sentence 匕圏 to earth and industrial capital of the Lan-flops eye.

It was the primitive Earth in high intelligence, and Hugh close to them

Manoido one was present. Giant robot to have of them they

It was perfect to the subject of awe and worship as God.

But cultural sphere has become advanced in accordance with extensively, I deal with machine

Unreasonable he came out number basis only of they. They are known

As education to select the earthling high ability to use large industrial machinery

Were. But at that time, an unexpected accident occurs. Was enshrined

Robot’s started runaway. Fortunately, for practice with no armed

Because it was the aircraft, it was possible to destroy, but somehow, combat

Three-body, it is not necessary to put the aircraft in use.

Of aliens, most of the earthlings is one computer one data unit

Power to link to abnormally high, it is explosive in the man further

It is to happen. Giant robot pilot just like

Shows the reaction, such as if it were a body itself, the sometimes

It Suraa the robot itself to self-destruct movement exceeds the limit

Tsu was. Embrace the risk to the force that threatens the survival of their own, but the earth

It is not possible to keep the civilization without the labor of people. The co for the

All limiter is incorporated in the computers over unit,

It was was created so as not to be linked to the man.

But those who think of going to use to fight the characteristics of the earthlings also some

Was present. Has been impossible up to now, organic computer

It makes them let beyond the limits of one unit of 〃 〃 super ability.

If only can control the earthlings, they give current beliefs

Soldiers strongest Ru is to enter the hand. But was built in spacecraft

The nature of Tsute Earth and alien to people who do not know only artificial nature was

It was overwhelming. And many were tired of long wandering the wilderness

I wanted to return to.

The battle took place between the two.

First, was in the nature faction D. And natural faction prevails fight

Ivy. Most of the few scientists because he was a Natural

There. However prolonged battle, many comrades died, the element

D also had suffered a serious injury Te.

One day the final battle approaches, the leader of naturalism in the battle after

I decided to abandon the science of all civilization. Tired to fight, to hate science

Nature lovers was Ndei was tuned to it, but, D is the idea

I was afraid to … No opposition to. …… Play the body of her dying

Was it because he was the power of science none other. Of this uncivilized

It’s terrifying it is to give up the power of science on the planet.

D, which brought out a small mobile ship the final battle weapon as “Jimmu” is

And headed to the mother ship of their for reconciliation with science school. But

Killing fellow in the madness, it’s was there and also broke off his own life

It was a figure of a woman was. But her heart is the core of computer mother ship

I was left in the one.

“Stop!”

Cry of D also vain Nature versus Jimmu weapons in “Himiko”

Core computers that would annihilated.

D left only one person was allowed to wreck the “Himiko” in Jimmu.

Free Translation –

《主語なし》However I was not able to discard civilization to D, even if it puts it in this point. 《主語なし》However it was certain even to see the consciousness of a/the crime there.

She seals a/the core to the nucleus department of a/the mother ship and even self was っ to sleep with a/the small size ship. (Plot 2 more an/the extract)

《主語なし》Men and women of..I feel it as there is an obvious difference in the fighting instinct of both, whether I had better say a/the male female. There is somewhat unproductive strong destruction instinct in the fighting instinct of a/the male, to the one that should say in all of such a productive struggle, defense that the child of a/the woman is defended. A/the core unit, react be excessive to such a part and amplify and bring forth tremendous power.

《主語なし》It is スーパーサイヤ person condition so to speak.

May be Sanada of a parallel for Mitsuki in all of there is not a change in a/the father. 《主語なし》It may be absent divisible right away, unless Kazuki is done refusal awfully the hand, as. However, for Sanada of the parallel world Mitsuki is red others. 《主語なし》Even the feeling to a/the woman was connoting it, while I think with the ロ noisy sister-in-law that appeared suddenly. 《主語なし》’As a result that I thought so’ poor ね..this wa a little bit Kazuki was caused resided.

《主語なし》It is regrettable that it became like running fairly to that extent even if, although I showed Kazuki to the principal axis in an/the animation this time. Although even many stories on the side of Sanada and Rara were to want to do after all……

《主語なし》Even I have felt ス 卜-less to the form that is not person style as it is high the more the link value with for, pilot close to the brain of a/the human being are high.

《主語なし》Although it is the reason that is able to get on only a/the woman next

This 〇 supplement setting? The extra-terrestrial life body that left a/the site has been destroyed the main power reactor and engine for outside universe navigation furthermore many engineers and machine parts, by an unexpected accident during the universe navigation. Although communication machine parts etc. were safe in where rescue of they were not able to communicate. Because they be because they were the body that is gone after 脱 runner, from a subjective culture area.

Surviving, entrust the investigation of an existence possible planet to a/the computer person preserved a subjective body by cold sleep.

This way long time they arrived at the earth by all means end, of wandering. However, in the time their survivor did not fill with 100 people.

To live they tried to build a new sentence イ 匕 area to the earth as such an industry プ Lan ト that lives the mother ship for outside universe navigation on the ground.

《主語なし》Although it was primitive to the earth ヒュ 1 マノイド that is close to high, them of intelligence existed. The huge robot that they hold was used to acquiring it to make them as the object of fear and worship as God and was.

However unreasonableness appeared to a/the number of persons target with only them to treat a/the machine, as a/the culture area becomes advanced in a/the wide area. They educated to choose the high earthman of intelligence and cause a large industry machine used. However, the accident that does not think that moment, breaks out. 《主語なし》The robot that I was enshrining started reckless driving. 《主語なし》The body for a/the battle had to be input 3 body, although it could destroy it by all means, because it was the body for the practice without armaments fortunately.

The power that most of the earthmen link to the コンピュ 1 タ 1 unit of an abnormal star person is high abnormally and that breaks out sensationally in a/the man. As if a huge robot is body itself of a pilot just like showing a/the reaction the movement was even what robot itself does 自壊 exceeding a/the limit at times. 《主語なし》It is not possible the maintenance of civilization without the labor force of an/the earthman, although I embrace fear to the power that threatens subjective existence. 《主語なし》It was made so as not to all the limiters are incorporated to a/the computer unit for that and be able to link to a/the man.

However even the person who thinks existed in a part to use to fight the characteristic of an/the earthman. The limit of the ” ultra ” ability of an organic computer 1 unit that was unenabled until now is caused exceeded.

《主語なし》Able to control an/the earthman and the soldier of strongest who at present they are able to think it gets, if it does it even. However the nature of the つて earth was overwhelming with in the abnormal star people who know only the artificial nature that was made into a/the spaceship. 《主語なし》And I wished the recursion to Mother Nature although be it got tired many to long wandering.

And a/the fight broke out between both.

D was to first, natural sect. And the fight be つた that the natural sect is superior. 《主語なし》It was because most of the few scientists were a natural sect. However, a/the fight is prolonged and many colleagues die and even D has carried a large injury furthermore.

The leader of the certain day, natural sect when a/the final decisive battle came near fixed the abandonment of all the science civilization in the back where fight. Opposite to the thought, although the people of the natural sect who hated fatigue, science with a/the fight sided with it..D was and was fearing. 《主語なし》…… Besides it is because it was the power of the science that does not become that I recycled her near death body. It was fearful to abandon the power called science in this uncivilized planet.

D that took out a/the final decisive battle weapon ‘God Take’ and small size movement ship faced to their mother ship to make peace with the family sect. 《主語なし》However, it was the figure of the woman that kills a/the colleague in insanity that it was there and even the subjective life cut off. However her heart was remaining into core computer 1 of a/the mother ship.

‘Quit! ! ‘ The core computer that is fruitless even the scream of D has annihilated a natural sect with the weapon ‘Himiko’ for pair God Take.

D that remained 1 person only caused to in ruins ‘Himiko’ with God Take.

Excite Translation –

But civilization was not able to be thrown away into D even if placed at this time. But it was also clear to see criminal consciousness there. She sealed the core in the brain of the mother ship, also herself, slept with the small warship, and was that of にっいた. (An extract is made from the plot 2)

Man and woman — It is thought that there is a clear difference in the combative instinct of the thing it is better to call 雄雌, and both. Some unproductive intense destructive instinct is in male combative instinct to what should also be called the productive fight of protecting a female child, and defense. A core unit overreacts to such a portion, is amplified and produces absurd power. So to speak, it is in a super サイヤ people state.

Even if it is Sanada parallel for Mitsuki, a change is not in a father. Like the time of Kazuki, unless it is refused severely, it will not be that to which a clear-cut solution can be given immediately. However, Mitsuki is a perfect stranger for Sanada in the parallel world. ロ which appeared suddenly — while thinking the noisy sister-in-law, the feeling to a woman was also included. Kazuki was made to live, as a result of [ which “It is slightly unsavory. — this” meets ] thinking. although Kazuki and others was shown as the principal axis by anime this time — so much — also coming out — it is regrettable to have become quite in run. Although there was many something [ things ] to also do the tale on the Sanada and Rara side after all ……

Since it is close to the brain of も人間, the more a link value with a pilot is high, the more ス 卜 Les will be felt for the form which is not a person type. Next, it is although it is a reason for the ability to ride only on a woman,

O Supplementary Setup The extraterrestrial life object which left these remains of ? has had many engineers, equipment, and the main power reactor and engine for outside space navigation destroyed by the unexpected accident, while cruising the universe. Although communication instrument material was safe, rescue could communicate anywhere and there were no they. Because, it is since they were a runaway from their cultural sphere, and the body after which it runs. Leaving the search for a planet which can survive to the computer, the surviving persons saved their body by cold sleep. In this way, they arrived at the earth somehow after wandering of long years. However, their survival was then less also than 100 people.

In order that they may live, they make the mother ship for outside space navigation industrial プ Lan ト for living on the ground, and tried to build the new sentence イ 匕 area to the earth. Although it was primitive in the earth, ヒュ 1 マノイド near them with high intelligence existed in it. The huge robot which they have made them God, and was best for considering it as awe and the object of worship. But unreasonableness came out in number only by them treating a machine as the cultural sphere became advanced broadly. They chose the high earth people of intelligence, and they educated him so that it might let it use a large-sized industrial machine. However, an unexpected accident happens then. The robot which had installed began a reckless run. Fortunately, since it was a body for practice without armaments, it was able to destroy somehow, but three bodies for a battle had to be thrown in.

The power which most earth peoples link to an extraterrestrial’s コンピュ 1 タ 1 unit is unusually high, and also it happens to a man explosively. A huge robot shows that reaction [ like ] which is a pilot’s flesh itself as it were, occasionally the motion exceeds a limit, and the robot itself sometimes even disintegrated. Although fear is held in the power of threatening one’s survival, maintenance of civilization cannot be performed without an earth people’s labor force. Therefore, the limiter was altogether built into the computer unit, and it was made so that it could not link to a man.

But those who think will use an earth people’s characteristic for a battle also existed in the part. The limit of the 〃 超 〃 capability of organic computer 1 unit made impossible until now will be made to be exceeded. If only an earth people is controllable, the strongest soldier of whom they can think now is obtained. But the nature of the earth was overwhelming for the extraterrestrials who know only the artificial nature built in the spacecraft. And many which got tired with long wandering desired revolution to Nature.

And the battle broke out among both. The nature group required D at first. And the nature group of the battle was superior. It was because most of a few scientists were nature groups. However, the battle was prolonged, and many friends died and D has also undertaken the grievous injury.

The nature group’s leader determined abandonment of all the science civilization after the battle one day when the last decisive battle approached. Although he got tired with a battle and people of the nature group who hated science aligned with it, D is opposed to the idea. — No, afraid. …… Because it was the power of none other than science reproduced her dying flesh. It was fearful to have abandoned the power of science by this uncivilized planet.

Since it was reconciled with a science group, last decisive battle arms “Kotake” and D which carried out the small move warship faced to their mother ship. However, there was the figure of the woman who killed the friend in insanity and also took her life. But her heart remained into the core computer 1 of a mother ship. “stop!! ” The core computer by which a shout of D is also empty and annihilates a nature group in pair Kotake tactics machine “Himiko.” D which remained alone [ only ] wrecked “Himiko” by Kotake.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.