OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 28 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone TM! Heisei-Ban 3 OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 28 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

• This topic is empty.
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/OZnY%20Heisei%20Ban%203/omaturi3_28copy_zps36302bc9.jpg" />

Notes –

Rip is complete and accurate except for the bold smudgy title characters.

JP Text –

表級解*

表紙の女性はすぐお分かりになった

でしようがDのプロ卜タイプ体です。

右から開発コード名『B』、『A』、

『C』、そして 『D』 です。 アス卜ラル

体を肉体に強制的に固定しようとした

結果、アス卜ラルを固定しておく亜空

間が肉体部分を浸食してしまうのです。

髪の毛の長さが、その肉体がもった時

間というわけです。 4体目にしてよう

やく亜空間の浸食を抑えることに成功

したのです。

鏞集**

今回は随分と文字の多い本に

なりましたが、絵だけではなく

話作りも私のワ一クスの一つと

いう事です。 さて前にも書きま

したがアッガ ■ ルターがどうな

るかこれを書いている時点では

全く分かりません。 天地三期と

いい、未完癖が付いたらどない

しよ? それからいま現在進行

中なのは狼少年的言動をとって

きた、エロゲー御先祖ですが、

ぱられルンルンで遅れつつも今

度は出なきゃやばい状態に入っ

ておりますので出るでしよう。

出なきゃ怖い狼さんに生け贄と

いうか文字通りスケープ山羊さ

んを捧げなきゃならないんで春予定。 もっとも最初に差し出した山羊さんに足をしっかとくわえら

れまして (笑) 一緒に引きずり込まれてさあ大変。 ドジョウが出て来てこんにちは、坊ちゃん一緒

に遊んでいたらえらい目にあってるのが今現在進行形。 人生なかなか予定通りには行かないもんで

すな、ハッハッハ。 そんでもって、それ以外は秋始まる予定が未定にしてしまったもう一つのロボ

ッ卜物 『聖機師物語』 (仮) の絵は上。 ネタはS Fでよくある異世界引き込まれちゃった巻き込ま

れちゃった物 (自虐的なもの言いやな) デュアルがパラレル世界であるならば、こちらは魔法異世

界物ジャンルということになります。 魔法形態は 『フオトン』 ですけん、砂漠が中世ヨーロッパに

変わった、いわばこっちは王道のようなチョイ違うような…そんな事はどうでも余暇! やっぱり

行くなら異世界! 半裸の美女と野獣がなんだってんだ。てめえが野獣なら俺だって野獣だぞ的な

エロゲーにはなりませんが衛星ワウワウなら良いかなって思ってもどうなるもんでもなし……でも

一言だけ言うとこれ、ぱられとパターン一緒なの。 私にオリジナリティが無いという理由じゃなく

てェ無いのは無いんだけどオ元は同じネタから……おっとこれ以上は言えねえな。聖機師本を出す

時に書くネタが無くなっちまう。 結構フリートークでページ埋めるのって大変なんだな。 意外と書

いて面白い事って少ないし……。 この物語、元は昭和版お祭り前日の夜で載っけた漫画で考えて

いたある巨大な渓谷の設定を世界全体の設定に変え、ス卜一リーはそのままにロボッ卜を付け加え

て焼き直したらあら不思議。 主人公の名は剣士 (けんし) 征木剣士。天地の孫だが本編中に彼らは

全く関わってきません。 どっちにしろまだ制作も始まってないのでいつになる事やら?? なんて

思ってたら最新情報! 御先祖無期延期、出ません。 狼少年は狼に食われちゃい

ましたがな……………すみません。 俺の力不足です。

ATLAS Translation –

Table class solution *

The professional fortune-telling type body of D though understood soon and done by the woman in the cover.

Codename from the right『B』,『A』,

『C』, And,『D』 [Desu]. Result that it tried to fix [asu] fortune-telling [raru] body to body compulsorily, The sub-space where [asu] fortune-telling [raru] is fixed erodes the body part.

The length of the hair, The time that the body had. It succeeded in making fourthly and the suppression of the erosion of the sub-space at last.

鏞 collection **

This time though the character fairly became a lot of books that are, Not only the picture but also the talk making is a thing named my one of one [wa] [kusu]. Well, it is not understood at all to write this how [agga] ■ Luther becomes it though it has written before. It is good at the Tenchi3 term, An incomplete habit adheres and [taradonaishiyo] ?. After that, going on as of now has taken wolf child speech and behavior, Though [eroge-] [gosenzo],

Let’s go out this time and do because it enters in the state of going out [nakyayabai] though it is late in [parare] [runrun].

Whether the sacrifice is scheduled to scary wolf in spring if not going out literally dedicate scape goat. The foot is tightly held in one’s mouth by goat who presented it most first. ([Wara]) Very.

Hello ..coming… go out by the loach, It is a present progressive it is in great eyes when playing in same Tsutsumi now. Do not do not to go raw person’s Japanese syllabary or according to schedule massaging it, [Hahhahha]. [Sondemotte], Besides, another [robo] [uranaimono] that the schedule that starts in autumn has done undecided. 『Sage machine master story』 (Temporary) [E] is on drinking. The material is a thing that it is often in S F and has been drawn in the different world that has been rolled. (Masochistic one remark [iyana]) If dual is the parallel world, Here becomes the magic different world thing genre.

The magic form『[Fuoton]』 [Desuken], The desert changed into Europe in the Middle Ages, Here so to speak shall not be ..[choi].. different like the royal road… Such a thing is leisure by some means. The different world if going after all.! Any half naked Beauty and the Beast is [nda]. None that becomes it very even if it massages it even if it thinks because it is good or becomes it in case of satellite WOWOW though it doesn’t become for ..brute [dazo] [teki].. [eroge-] even I in case of ..[temee].. brute…… However, when only a word is said, this, [Parare] and the same pattern. The [o] origin : from the same material though there is no neither reason why I do not have the originality there is no [e;]…… Woops! [neena] it is possible to say more than [kore]. The material written when sage [kishihon] is put out disappears and [chimau]. It shall not be what that considerably buries the page with [furi-to-ku] very.

It writes unexpectedly and an interesting thing is few……. This story, The origin changes the setting of a certain huge valley about which it had thought by the recording [keta] cartoon on the night of the day before the festival of the version the Showa era into the setting of the entire world, When one [su] fortune-telling Lee tries to add the [robo] fortune-telling as it is and to burn, a rough mystery. Hero’s name is Kenshi. (Autopsy) Conquest tree Kenshi. They are not related though they are grandchildren of Tenchi at all. Because the [shiromada] production doesn’t start from either, either the thing that becomes when.? It is ..dripping.. [sai] new informational. think very much Ancestor no period postponement, It doesn’t go out. The wolf child is ..wolf.. ..eating.. [warechaimashitagana]…………… I’m sorry. My power shortage.

Google Translation –

Table class solution *

Woman on the cover was supposed to see you soon

It is in professional Bok type body of Ginger D.

Right from the development code name “B”, “A”,

And “C”, it is “D”. Ass Bok Lal

I tried to forcefully locked in the body the body

Result, Asora to be a fixed the ass Bok Lal

Is between you going to erode the body part.

The length of the hair, when it had its body

I mean between. The Yo and 4 th body

Success in reducing the erosion of Yaku subspace

I was.

鏞集 **

To this many characters fairly this time

It is now, but it is not only picture

Making of story and one of the one box the sum of my

Is to say. Well or also written before

Was but Agga ■ What about Luther

At the time of writing is the Rukakore

I do not know at all. And Phase Three Tenchi

It is good, there is no unfinished habit etc. Once with

To do? Then now present progressive

Take a medium Nanoha wolf boy basis behavior

Came, it is erotic is your ancestor,

And now even while delayed Parare euphoric

It entered a dangerous state I have to get outta Once

And could you come out so we have.

And sacrifice to the wolf’s scary to be out

Scape goat is literally or rather

It is not to be dedicated to do Nde spring schedule. Of course we added Shikkato your feet on the goat, who was held out to first

Now much by being dragged (laughs) together with now.

Hello, son together loach came out

Now present progressive form’s there to great eyes If I had playing. By mon does not go quite as planned life

Sand, ha ha ha. To have at Son, Lobo Another will begin autumn had an undefined otherwise

Bok head picture of “St. machine teacher story” of (provisional) is on. It caught you’ve drawn a different world it is often in the SF story

Dual (Na Ya Stuff masochistic) If a parallel world thing had been, this is magic different world

It follows that Sakai-butsu genre.

And N is the only “Fuoton”, desert in the Middle Ages Europe magic form

It has changed, here is leisure, even if such a thing … like a little different, such as the royal road, so to speak! Still

Beauty and the Beast of another world!’ve Got half-naked … Why would you go if. I’ll even a specific beast’s leave him if the beast is

The …… But none also terrifically what happens even if I thought it is not an erotic but I good or if satellite wah

This, what pattern together with Parare to say just a word. It ‘s not the reason that there is no originality to me

The no ª Te is I do not, but the original Oh I would not say any more …… husband from the same material. I give the Holy nurse this machine

Story to write when is gonna run out. I’m hard to me to fill the pages with free talk very well.

Written unexpectedly

What little things interesting to have to …. This story, original thinking in the manga was a ride in the evening of the day before the festival version of Showa

By changing the setting of the entire world settings is a huge valley which was, one lease I add a robot Bok intact

Hey presto After rehash Te. The name of the main character Kenshi Kenshi tree Conqueror (silk thread). It is a grandson of Tenchi, but their main volume in

Not been involved at all. I wonder that in time it is also produced because it does not yet started anyway? ? Nantes

The latest information I thought! Your ancestors indefinitely postponed, does not go out. Wolf boy would be eaten by the wolf

I’m sorry …………… Mashitagana.

It is the lack of me.

Free Translation –

Table class solution*

《注意:一部解析不可能》《主語なし》The woman of the cover became wITH it is the professional 卜 type body of D although it will do it tentatively a/the minute right away.

《主語なし》From the right development code name ‘B’, ‘A’, ‘C’, and it is ‘D’. 《主語なし》As a result that it tried to fix a/the アス 卜 ラル body in a/the body forcibly the 亜 space where finishes fixing アス 卜 ラル has eroded a/the body part.

The length of the hair, is reason called the time that the body had. Four bodiesth making the erosion of 亜 space was succeeded in restraining at last.

鏞 collection**

《主語なし》It is that even the conversation make says with one of my ワ 1 Kusunoki besides a/the picture, although it became the many books of letters with fairly this time. 《主語なし》And I do not understand at all when I am writing this whether or not アッガ ■ ルター groans ど although I wrote before. 《主語なし》Does it imp make nonexistent ど if the Tenchi 3 period and good, unfinished habit are attached? 《注意:一部解析不可能》《主語なし》Have taken the words and actions of a/the wolf boy that it is while at present is advanced now then and go out because it is entering into ゃ and times condition where do not go out this time although it is delayed with ぱられ La, la, la, la!, although I am a エロゲー ancestor wITH will do.

《主語なし》Because it does not become ゃ that does not devote a literal スケープ goat whether or not it calls it to the ゃ terrible wolf which does not go out with pond 贄 it is a/the spring plan. 《主語なし》It is obtained くわ that if do the foot to the goat which submitted it first and be っ and drag it together (笑) and be crowded and be serious さあ.

《主語なし》A/the loach coming hello, it is a/the progressive form at present now to be being in the great eye if I am playing together the cell. 《主語なし》It is な, ハッハッハ that are ん even if I do not go readily on schedule life. 《主語なし》It is loss and the picture of another ロボッ 卜 thing ‘the saint machine mentor story’ (the falseness) that the plan that has and begin fall except for it have done to undecided the top. This assumed that it calls it with a magic abnormal world thing type, if material is the parallel world although say (the thing of self-punishment a/the った thing that it is involved った that it gets fascinated the abnormal world which is good with S F and be dual) な.

A/the magic structure is not able to become vacant with ‘フオトン’ and こっち differs a/the desert changed that in middle age Europe, so to speak チョイ like a/the righteous government like..be leisure no matter how the things like that are! 《主語なし》If I go after all it is the abnormal world! The half nude beautiful woman and wild beast are what and be ん. 《主語なし》No although it does not become to エロゲー of ぞ that is I if it is a wild beast although てめ is obtained and be a wild beast if it is satellite ワウワウ or realized good and think or it rubs and groans ど….even with it is that be this, ぱられ and pattern together when I say only one word. Me in originality sbj absent reason is not ェ absent that nonexistent even though オ source wa same material from….おっ and this over wa said ね obtain な. a/the the be is and it are 《主語なし》There is not the material that writes when I publish a/the saint machine mentor book and なっちまう. 《主語なし》Riding and burying a/the page with a good free talk it is serious.

《主語なし》Writing as incredulity it is few interesting case って…. This story, source change the setting of the huge valley that is was thinking with a/the 載っけた cartoon in the night in the Showa version festival previous day to the setting of the whole world and ス 卜 1 リー adds to as it is ロボッ 卜 and be mysterious a/the fault if it reprints it. 《主語なし》The name of a/the hero does) (けん Kenshi it is 征 tree Kenshi. They have not been related at all during a/the main volume although they are the grandchild of Tenchi. Make which because even production has not begun yet to become when and it is ら? ? 《主語なし》If I am thinking how it is the latest information! 《主語なし》I do not go out ancestor definite postponement. 《主語なし》Although a/the wolf boy was that be eaten by a/the wolf it is な………….. I am sorry. 《主語なし》It is my want of ability.

Excite Translation –

Table class solution *

Although the woman of the cover probably immediately understood, she is a pro 卜 type object of D. They are a codename “B”, “A”, “C”, and “D” from the right. As a result of fixing a アス 卜 Lal object to flesh compulsorily, 亜空間 which fixes アス 卜 Lal will corrode a flesh portion. The length of the hair of hair calls it the time which the flesh had. It succeeded in seeing four bodies and suppressing the corrosion of 亜空間 at last.

Collection [ of ? ] **

Although it became a book with many [ fairly ] characters this time, not only a picture but making the talk is one of the ワ 1 クス of mine. Now, it is アッガ ■ although written before. When what happens to Luther or this is written, it does not understand at all. Tenchi3 term When it says and an incomplete peculiarity is attached, they are ど or よ? And a now present progressive although that it is inside is a エロゲー ancestor who has taken wolf-child speech and conduct — ぱられ — although it is merry and behind — next time — 出なきゃ — it will come out, since I go into the state in big trouble. 出なきゃ — or [ which is called a sacrifice to fearful Mr. Okami ] — literally — スケープ — a goat Since ん must be offered, it plans in spring. most — the maximum — the goat who presented the first — a leg — or [ しっ ] — adding れ — furthermore — (smile) drawing in together — now — very much . It is the present progressive form that it is in a great eye if a loach comes out and it is playing to hello and your son 1 clue now. Twist in a line to life splendid as planned, and rub to it. すな ハッハッハ. He is another robot with which the schedule which starts except it that it is also at そん in autumn has made it undecided. ッ卜物 “聖機師 tale” (temporary) A picture is a top. A material is different world 引き込 rare ちゃった volume 込ま which often exists by S F. れちゃった物 (a masochistic thing word — disagreeable) デュアル is the parallel world — if it becomes — here — magic different world It will be called a 界物 genre. a magic form should become empty by “photon” — チョイ 違う [ like the royal road so to speak ] here [ whose ] is and which changed ん and a desert to Europe medieval times — It needs. — such a thing — anyhow — leisure! TooIt will be the different world if it goes! Beauty and the Beast of half-nakedness — what — it is だってん. even I am a wild beast if てめえ is a wild beast — ぞ —like if it is satellite WOWOW although it does not become エロゲー, even if it thinks good kana — how — nothing, although rubbed …. if only a word is said — this ぱられ and a pattern — one together. It is not the reason I do not have originality. although there is what [ no ], as for, て ェ is not — From the material with same オ origin …. say おっ and more. 聖機師本 is published. There is no sometimes written material and it is なっちまう. That of page 埋める is what very much in a free talk very well.

It is writing that it is unexpected. し [ it is and there are few interesting things ] …. Consider this tale and the origin by 載っ beam comics on the night of the day preceding the Showa version festival. Changing a setup of the existing huge ravine which was into a setup of the entire world, ス 卜 1 Lee adds ロボッ 卜 as it is. if it て焼き直 — oh, wonderful. a hero’s name — Kenshi (a house — carrying out) 征木 Kenshi. Although it is a grandchild of Tenchi, they are them in main knitting. It is not concerned at all. use which — since work has not started yet, either, when comes. Very It is the latest information when considering! ancestor indefinite postponement — it does not come out. the wolf child has been defeated by wolf ……………I am sorry. It is my lack of ability.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      Translation of the top part by me

*EDIT*

all translated

表紙の女性はすぐお分かりになったでしようがDのプロ卜タイプ体です。

Woman on the cover is a professional body type of D is becoming deteriorated as you can see.

右から開発コード名『B』、『A』、『C』、そして 『D』 です。

Development code name from the right is “B”, “A”, “C” and “D”.

アス卜ラル体を肉体に強制的に固定しようとした結果、アス卜ラルを固定しておく亜空

間が肉体部分を浸食してしまうのです。

As a result of A’s body type being trying to be forcibly fixed to the body, being kept in subspace resulted in portions of A’s body being eroded.

髪の毛の長さが、その肉体がもった時間というわけです。

The length of hair, is not that the body had at the time.

4体目にしてようやく亜空間の浸食を抑えることに成功したのです。

In the 4th body were finally able to reduce the erosion of subspace.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.