OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 3 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone TM! Heisei-Ban 3 OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 3 – (Needs Clarity Editing)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/OZnY%20Heisei%20Ban%203/omaturi3_03copy_zpse7b608a5.jpg" />

Notes –

Four errors total. All other text is complete and accurate.

JP Text –

『ぱられルンルン物語』(仮) 原案捤島正樹

〇世界概要

『パラレルワールド』それは並行世界と呼ばれる、次元の異なった 場所に無数に存在する世界のことである。その無限とも言える世界の中 には、我々と全く同じ進化を遂げた地球とまるで瓜二つの世界もあると言われている。同じ人間、同じ町並み…..一説にはもともと同一の世界であったものが、ちょっとした事実の相違から分裂し、違う歴史を歩 みだしたものだというのである。そしてこの物語の舞台となる二つの地 球には異なる点があった。それは片方の地球にはロボットがいて、四加 一樹がいないことであった。

19 XX年。地下鉄工事の現場から一っのブレートが発見された。第一発見者はパイトの作業員。二つの地球はまさにこの後のバイト作業 員の行動で分裂したのだった。一人は拾ったプレートをゴミとして捨て てしまい、もう一人は何気なく自宅に持ち帰ったのだ。作業員の持ち帰 ったプレートは周り回ってある大学へ持ち込まれ、羅螺(らら)と真田 という二人の若き天才科学者によって特殊な金厲であると確認されたの だ。しかしその段階ではまだ、二人の個人的な興味にすぎなかった。金属を調べ台めた時を同じくして、あの地下工事の現場から奇妙な音 が聞こえてくるようになった。その音は次第に大きくなり、っいに発掘 に消極的であった大学や国も調査を行わざるを得なくなった。羅螺と真田に指揮された発掘隊による大々的な発掘の結果、プレート の発見された場所の更に地下深くから巨大な船が発見されたのだった。その船は現在の科学力を遙かに超える技術の集大成であった。船に最 初に入り込んだ羅螺と真田には、この船の文明言語を脳にインプットさ れる。しかしその後、誰が入っても脳への言語インプットは行われなか った。プレートは一種の通行証で、それを持っていた真田と羅螺を船の コンピュータが遺跡文明の協力者と判断し、言語のインプッ卜を行った のだと判明するのはそれから数年の後のことであった。

調査の結果その大塑艦は宇宙船であること、外宇宙航行のェンジンと 技術は何らかのアクシデン卜により破壊され失われたこと、そして地球 に着いた後、工作プラン卜として改造が加えられたことなどが分かった。 おそらく地球に不時着した後、地球で生きるためにそうしたのであろう。

しかし一つ問題があった。それら機械類のコントロールするためのコ ンビユータユニットが女性にしか反応しないのだ。原因は定かではなか ったが何らかの生体反応をキーにしているためと思われた。そして羅螺 と真田に起こった現象もその時点では不明のままであった。

調査も本格的になり、外国からも調査団が来ることとなったある夜、 あろう事か螺螺博士はその船を自らの物とするため、助手の女性、愛真 (かなま)鲇子に操縦させて乗り逃げをしたのだ。しかし大*艦が移動

した結果、真下にもう一つの小型の船が発見されたuそしてその船には 一体のロボットが格納されていた。(小型艦には神武、大型艦には卑弥 呼が格納されている。遗跡の持ち主である異星人以外は特異点としての 性質を持つ者しか動かせない)

ニ*ニ年後、遺伝子キーを外し、男女どちらでも動かせる巨大ロボッ 卜軍団を率いた悪の軍団が世界征服を宣言したのだらた(笑)。羅螺溥土の友人であり、彼の性格を知っていた真田博士は悪の軍団の 出現を予測し、船のコンピュータ一から内緒でコビーしてレゝた科学デ一 夕と残されたロボットを元に、螺螺のロボット軍団に対抗すべく防衛組 織を作り上げていた。しかし今の科学力の粋を集めても羅螺博士に乗り 逃げされた工作プラントに匹敵する物が作れず、コンピューターュニッ トの小*化がどうしても出来なかったeその為コアロボッ卜と戦闘機に 関してのみ、小*艦に収納されていた数十*の予備のコンビューターュ ニッ卜を使わざるを得ない真田側のバイロットは全て女性でなければな らなかった。

とにかくまあ、ここに自分本位な奴らの戦いの火蓋が切って落とされ たのだった。

……以上が企画書の導入部です。この作品は まだ13話という形式がなかった頃に企画し たモノですから、当初は2クール(2 6本)

で考えていました。結果、他作品との相違を つくるためのデコレ一シヨンを外さなければ 13話の中に納めることが不可能となったの です。物語を作る上での必然性と物量的な事 柄を考えた結果、一部に他作品との類似があ ろうともかまわないと結論付けました。でも まあ、学生時代好きだったんだから良いじや ないか「〇〇の白鯨」。

今回、初期プロッ卜からどのように減量したかを見る のも一興かと思います。分量的に多いので文字が小さく なる事はご容赦願いたい。

ATLAS Translation –

『[Parare] [runrun] story』(Temporary) Original bill ? [jimamasaki]

Outline of 0 worlds

『Alternate world』It is called the going side by side world, The world that exists innumerably in the place where the dimension is different. In the world that can be called the infinity, The earth where quite the same evolution was accomplished with us is said that it stops and there is the world of two melons, too. Same man, The same town….. The one that was the same originally world : to one theory, It is divided from the difference of a little fact, It is because of being the one to have begun to walk in a different history. And, there was a different point in two earth that became the stage of this story. It has the robot in one of earth, There was no four Canadian Kazuki.

19 XX age. One [nno] [bure-to] was discovered from the site of the subway construction. The first discoverer is a worker of [paito]. Two earth was exactly divided by the byte worker’s behavior after this. One person throws away the plate picked up as garbage, Another casually took it home to home. As for the plate that the worker took home, surrounding times are brought in to a certain university, [**nishi]([Rara])It was confirmed by two young genius scientists named Sanada that money 厲 special. However, still at the stage, Only a personal interest of two people. Similarly, ….examination.. stand.. ..passing.. [toki] the metal is done, I came to hear the strange sound from the site of that underground construction. The sound gradually grows, A passive university and country to the [?nni] excavation could not help also investigating. Result of grand excavation by excavation corps commanded by [**nishi] and Sanada, The discovered place in the plate was discovered and the ship of immense proportions was discovered from underground deep further. The ship was a compilation of the technology that far exceeded a present scientific capability. To [**nishi] and Sanada who enters the ship first, The civilization language of this ship is input to the brain. To [**nishi] and Sanada who enters the ship first, The civilization language of this ship is input to the brain. However, afterwards, The language input to the brain was not done even though it entered of whom. The plate : in a kind of traffic certificate, [**nishi] is judged that the computer of the ship is a cooperator of the ruins civilization with Sanada who has it, From it to after several years turning out that [inpu] fortune-telling of language was done

As a result of the investigation, the large [**kan] must be a spaceship, [E;njin] and the technology of the outside space navigation were destroyed by some [akushiden] fortune-tellings and lost, And, after it arrives at the earth, It has been understood that remodeling was added as a construction plan fortune-telling. Perhaps, after it makes an emergency landing in the earth, It is likely to have done so to live in the earth.

However, there was one problem. [Konbiyu-tayunitto] of those machines to control reacts only to the woman. The cause seemed it was because some biological reactions were made a key though was not certain. And, the phenomenon that happened to [**nishi] and Sanada was also uncertain at that time.

The investigation becomes real, too, A certain night that came for investigation committee to come from foreign country, To make the ship an own thing, the thing that is or the [nishinishi] doctor :, Assistant’s woman, [Aishin]([Kanama])The child was made to control and it rid away. However, large * warship moves.

Result of doing, An integral robot was stored in u from which another small ship was discovered and the ship by the right under. ([Kamitakeshi] in a small warship, Himiko is stored in a large-scale warship. Only the person who has the character as the significant point excluding the alien who is the owner in ? mark can move it. )

After the age of [ni] * [ni], The gene key is removed, The army corps of evil that leads the huge [robo] fortune-telling army corps that can move the man and woman both is declaration [shitanodarata] as for the world domination. ([Wara]). It is a friend of [**] [nishihiroshitsuchi], Dr. Sanada who knows his character forecasts the appearance of the army corps of evil, Secretly from computer 1 of the ship based on the study of ..departure.. [ka] of the [shite] Coby [rere] [de] one evening and the left robot, To oppose the robot army corps of [nishinishi], the defense organization was made up. However, the thing that equals a construction plant rid away with by the [**nishi] doctor even if the chic of the current scientific capability is collected cannot be made, Therefore ..it is not possible to do.. ..e.., making [konpyu-ta-yu;nitto] small * : the [koarobo] fortune-telling and the fighter, small * [Bairotto] on the Sanada side where it could not help using the [konbyu-ta-yu;ni] fortune-telling of the reserve of tens of * having been being stored by the warship had to be all women.

Anyway, probably, [Hifuta] of the fight of egocentric fellows cut in here and it was dropped.

…… The above is an introductory part of the proposal. Because this work is a thing planned when there is no form of 13 stories yet, At first, it is two cool. (2 6)

It thought about [de]. Result, Paying to 13 stories if one [dekore] Chillon to make the difference with another work was not removed became impossible. Result of considering necessity in weaving a tale and physical superiority matter, The conclusion was put if it did not care even though there was a resemblance with another work on part. However, oh dear, Because it was a school days lover, ..goodness.. [ijiyanaika]. “00 white whales”.

This time, I think that it is an amusement to see how to have lost weight from an initial [puro] fortune-telling. The amount a lot and pardon me the thing that the character becomes small, please.

Google Translation –

The “story euphoric Re para” (tentative) Draft 捤島 Masaki

Yes World Overview

“Parallel World” called parallel world, it is that the world which exists in countless different places dimension. It is said that in the world which can be called the infinite, and there is also a world of melon and two totally Earth has evolved exactly the same as we. It is for that’s what what was the world the same originally found the history step to split the difference from a little fact, different from the same person, the same town ….. theory. And there is a point to be different from the Earth of two to become the stage for this story. Can have the robot to earth one, it was that there are no added four Kazuki.

19 XX years. Bureto of Tsu one was found from the field of underground construction. First person to find the workers Paito. Earth two was was split in action byte workers after this exactly. One person can throw away as garbage plate picked up, one other person he was brought back home casually. Plate Tsu Mochikae of workers brought to the University of Aru turning around, I was identified as a special gold 厲 by young genius two scientists named Sanada and (et, et al.) From screw. But still, I was just a personal interest of the two people in that stage. At the same time meta-units examined the metal, strange sound began to come from the scene of that underground construction work. The sound gradually increases, and national universities were reluctant to dig into the stomach Tsu was also forced to perform an investigation. Result of excavation massive excavation by the Corps was directed to and from Sanada screw, a huge ship was was discovered from deep underground still where it was discovered the plate. The ship was the culmination of technology far beyond the power of current science. The Sanada and screw from entering into the first ship to be input to the brain civilization language of this ship. Since then, however, was Tsu Publisher language input to the brain is done no matter who enters. To turn out in the pass of a kind, computers ship is determined that a co-worker of ruins civilization from screw and Sanada you had it, plate and he was Inpu~tsu Boku language after a few years later was that.

It is a spaceship, a large 塑艦 that after arriving at the earth, remodeling has been added as a work plan Bok, and that was lost and technology ~Enjin of outside space navigation is destroyed by some Akushiden Bok investigation I found such. After crash landing on Earth probably would done so in order to live on Earth.

But there was one problem. Yuta combination unit to control their machinery is he not only respond to women. It was expected due to the Tsu Publisher is uncertain, but because it is a key to any biological reaction. And what happened to Sanada and from screw also remained unknown at that time.

One night it was decided that research is also in full swing, study team also come from abroad, or that it will allo order to be own the ship, female assistant, love true screw-threaded Dr. 鲇 (or kana) I made a stolen ride to let steered to the child. But * Large warship move

Result of the robots integral has been stored in the ship and u small boat Another is found directly below. (The Kohtake for small ship, a person who has a property as a singularity only Ugokase the aliens other than those in the owner of. 遗跡 the 卑弥 call is stored in the large ship)

legion of evil two * Two years later, remove the key gene, led a huge robot Bok Corps men and women either move is if you were declared a world domination (laughs). It is a friend of Luo screw 溥土, Sanada doctor who knew his character to predict the emergence of a legion of evil, robot and remaining science de one evening was Les ゝ to Coby in secret from the computer one of the ship based on, I had created a woven defense set to fight against the robot army of the worm screw. But fighter and Koarobo~tsu Bok for the e that does make things that are comparable to work plant that is fled ride from threaded Dr. and gather the best of science and the power of now, small * of the computer ~Yu knit could not be absolutely had to these must be a woman all Bairotto Sanada side not forced to use the configuration view Tar ~Yu nickel Bok spare dozens * it only with respect to, had been housed in a small * can.

Well, cover for gun barrel fight guys selfish seemed was dropped by cutting here anyway.

Or higher …… introduction to the proposal. This work is a thing because you have planned the time did not have the form of a 13 story still, two cool initially (2 of 6)

In I was thinking. Result, I was able to fit in the 13 episodes if you do not remove the one Chillon Graphic for making the difference with other works is impossible. It was concluded that the result of thinking pattern that amount with the necessity of on making the story, similar with other work and may also funnel located in the part. But “white whale of hundred” Do not Ya Ji Good enough, because I was a student favorite.

I think this time, to see how the weight loss from the initial plot and I also do fun. I want to please forgive me that the character is reduced to so many in quantity basis.

Free Translation –

P1 Free

‘A/the ぱられ La, la, la, la! story’ (falseness) The original bill? Island Masaki

〇 World outline

‘The alternate world’ it is the world which is called the parallel world and exist in the different place of a/the dimension numerously. It is said the earth that us accomplished the same evolution entirely, into the world where is said in all of the infinity and that there are the world of two melons entirely. The same human being, same street…. 《主語なし》Because it is the one that another view in originally the same world was, that the one differs, disunite from the difference of a quite fact and started to walk history it is. And there was the point that differs to the two earth that become the stage of this story. As for it 4 加 1 of 樹 a/the robot was to the earth of an/the other side and was a case without being.

19 XX years. ブレート of 1 っ was discovered from the scene of a/the subway work. The 1st discoverer be the worker of パイト. The two earth disunited with the action of the byte worker of hereafter exactly. One person has discarded the plate that picked up it as garbage and another person took back in a/the home casually. 《主語なし》The plate that the worker took back was brought to the university that has been revolved the surroundings and was confirmed that it is special gold 厲 by two young genius scientists who it calls with a 羅 grain (pl ら) and Sanada. 《主語なし》However, it was just two personal interest yet, in the stage. Checking and same make metal at the time of unit めた strange sound has come to will heard from the scene of that underground work. The sound was driven to do a/the survey even the university and country that were passive in excavation to become big gradually and be っ. Place of where plate was discovered, as a result of the gigantic excavation by the excavation party that was directed by a/the 羅 grain and Sanada huge ship was discovered from underground deeply furthermore. The ship was the compilation of the technology that exceeds the present family scholastic ability to 遙 whether. 《主語なし》It is done the civilization language of this ship to the brain, to the 羅 grain and Sanada that penetrated to a/the ship first input. However, the language input to the brain was not carried out even if who enters, after that. It was the case after then several years to become clear a/the 羅 grain when the computer of the ship judges with the cooperator of ruin civilization with Sanada who the plate is a kind of traffic proof and had it and did インプッ 卜 of a/the language.

《主語なし》I understood etc. that reconstruction was put as engineering plan 卜, after ェンジン and technology of outside universe navigation arrived at the earth furthermore, that is destroyed by some アクシデン 卜, that the large 塑 ship is a spaceship as a result of a/the survey and was lost. 《主語なし》It may did so to live with the earth, after it made an emergency landing on the earth probably.

However, there was one problem. Such a コンビユータ unit that those machinery control reacts only to a/the woman. 《主語なし》It was thought because it is making some vital reactions a/the key although a/the cause was not certain. And even the phenomenon that broke out in a/the 羅 grain and Sanada was was in the state of indistinct in the point.

《主語なし》Survey even substantial becomes, foreign country even from inquiry commission sbj come that has been decided is at night, be will that or grain grain doctor wa the ship obj subjective thing as for, assistant of woman, love real (or なま)? a/the the a be and it it and 《主語なし》It causes a/the child operated and did a/the ride escape. However, a large*ship movement

《主語なし》As a result that it did it u that another small ship was discovered to right under and the robot of the unit was housed to the ship. (Himiko is housed to God Take, large ship to a/the small size ship. ? Only the person who has the nature as a/the singular point except for the abnormal star person who is the owner of a site causes to move it)

らた (笑) that the army corps of the evil which even men and women which led the huge ロボッ 卜 army corps which removes a/the gene key year later ニ*ニ and cause moved declared a/the world conquest. Dr. Sanada who is the friend of 羅 grain 溥 soil and knew his character was making up a/the defense organization to compete the robot that predicts and be secret from computer 1 of a ship and do コビー and was left the appearance of the army corps of evil with a/the Lele た science デ one evening with the robot army corps of a/the grain grain with, a/the source. 《主語なし》However, the thing that equals the engineering plant that gets on a/the 羅 grain doctor and was done an/the escape is not able to make it even if I collect the essence of the family scholastic ability of now and the Babylonia lot on the side of Sanada that has to use コンビューターュニッ 卜 of the spare of dozens*that was stored to a/the small*ship only, regarding コアロボッ 卜 and fighter for that e small*-ization of computer ュニット shall be all the women without being possible inevitably.

Well, the apron of the fight of the self basis fellow etc. was dropped and was cut here anyway.

….Over is the introduction of a plan book. This work was thinking with 2 cool (2 6 books) at the beginning, because it is the mono who planned when there was not the forms called 13 conversation yet. 《主語なし》Besides it became an impossibility to pay into 13 conversation if I do not remove such a デコレ 1 シヨン that makes the difference with a/the work result. 《主語なし》As a result that I thought the inevitability and thing quantitative matter in the top that make a/the story besides may there be in all of I attached it a/the conclusion if it does not matter to a part the resemblance with a work. 《主語なし》However, because I liked the school days well, good じ that is nonexistent and it is “Moby Dick of 〇 〇” whether or not.

《主語なし》I think that if it is 1 interest even to see how I reduced from early period プロッ 卜 this time. I want to hope forgive that a/the letter becomes small because it is many like volume.

Excite Translation –

“ぱられ merry tale” (temporary) Draft proposal ? Masaki Shima

O World Outline

“Alternate world” The dimensions to which it is called the parallel world differed. It is the world which exists in a place innumerably. inside in the world which can also be said to be the infinity には — it is said that there is also the world of two melons completely with the earth which accomplished the completely same evolution as us. The same human being, the same rows of houses ….. It is a step about the history which what was the same world is divided in a report from a difference of the little fact from the first, and is different. They say that it disturbed. And two grounds used as the stage of this tale There was a different point in a ball. A robot is in earth of one of the two, and it is 4 加. It was that one tree is not.

19 XX year. ブレート of 1 っ was discovered from the spot of the subway construction. The first discoverer is a worker of パイト. The two earths are the byte work just after this. It was divided by action of the member. One person throws away the gathered plate as garbage. One more person who will not do て brought home casually. a worker has — 帰 as for a surroundings time, a った plate is carried into a certain university — 羅螺 (ら) and Sanada と — two young gifted scientists who say — special ? gold Coming out was checked. it is . However, in the stage, it was still only two persons’ individual interest. Sound with that underground construction strange from the spot which investigates metal and has the same time of 台めた It came to be audible. The sound becomes large gradually and it unearths it to 、 っい. It was forced by the negative university and country to investigate. the result of the great excavation by the excavation party commanded in 羅螺 and Sanada — plate the discovered place — further — underground — it was deep or the huge ship was discovered. The ship was the compilation of the technology which exceeds the present science power you to be Haruka. a ship — the maximum — 羅螺 and Sanada which were entered the first — the civilization language of this ship — a brain — input — れる. However, even if who enters after that, language input to a brain is performed, and it is inside. った. A plate is a ship about Sanada and 羅螺 which are a kind of pass permits and had it. It was after several years from it that a computer turns out to have judged it as the cooperator of ruins civilization and to have performed インプッ 卜 of language.

The large 塑艦 is ェンジン of that it is a spacecraft and outside space navigation as a result of investigation. Technology is a certain アクシデン 卜 having broken and having been lost and the earth. After reaching, it turned out that reconstruction was added as work plan 卜 etc. After crash-landing on the earth probably, it would do so in order to live on the earth.

However, there was a problem. コ for these machines to control A ンビユータ unit reacts only to a woman. It is inside if a cause is certain. It was considered because った is using a certain vital reaction as the key. And 羅螺 The phenomenon which happened to Sanada was also still unknown at the time.

Investigation also became full-scale, and that it will be or in order that Dr. 螺螺 might use the ship as his thing, a ride was stolen by making an assistant’s woman and a 愛真 (raw) ? child control a certain night when an investigating commission will come also from a foreign country. However, a large * warship moves.

On u by which another small ship was discovered just under as a result of carrying out, and its ship The robot of one was stored. (卑弥 呼 is stored in Kotake and a large-sized warship at the small warship.) It is as a singular point except the extraterrestrial who is an owner of the remains of ?. Only a person with character can move.

removing a gene key after a ニ * ニ year — man and woman — huge ロボッ which can move either the army corps of evil which commanded 卜軍団 declared world domination — らた (smile). Dr. Sanada who is a friend of 羅螺溥土 and knew his character is an army corps of evil. An appearance is predicted, and it acts as Coby secretly from the computer 1 of a ship, and is レ ゝた science デ 1. Based on the evening and the left-behind robot, it is a defense group that the robot army corps of 螺螺 should be opposed. 織 was completed. However, even if it collects the essences of the present science power, it rides on Dr. 羅螺. The thing which is equal to the work plant escaped and carried out cannot be made, コンピューターュニッ e, therefore core ロボッ 卜 whose small *-ization of ト was never completed, and fighter コンビューターュ of the reserve of tens * stored by the small * warship only by having been related If [ if not all the by lots by the side of Sanada who cannot but use ニッ 卜 are women ] ら — there was nothing.

The fire lid of selfish fellows’ battle is turned off and dropped here anyhow well. It was that of た.

…. The above is an introductory part of a plan. this work it planned, when there was still no form of 13 talks — mono— from — it thought by two periods of treatment (2 6 本) at the beginning. a result — difference with other works It became impossible to dedicate into 13 talks, if デコレ 1 シヨン for building is not removed. it is . As a result of considering necessity when making a tale, and a physical matter, resemblance with other works is あ in part. When wax was not cared about, it came to a conclusion. but — since it was a school-days lover well — right い “or [ that there is nothing ] — white whale of 00.” It is found how its weight was reduced from this time and first stage プロッ 卜. I also regard that as whether it is fun. Since it is large in quantity, a character is small. Things want “to forgive.”

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.