OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 9 – (Final Conversion)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone TM! Heisei-Ban 3 OZnY Heisei Ban 3 Pg 9 – (Final Conversion)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/OZnY%20Heisei%20Ban%203/omaturi3_09copy_zps970c79ff.jpg" />

Notes –

Text rip is 100% accurate and complete.

JP Text –

企画書提出時に描いたキャラクタ一表。

提出時はモノクロだったが、これ用に色をつけた。 ほとんどキャラ的には変更はなく、元のイメージを うまく再現してもらった。見た目にも違うのは一樹 だけだが、元絵と違い、実に線の細い上品なキャラ になっている。一樹というキャ.ラクタ一には、ちと 良い男過ぎるような気がするが、そこら辺が私の下 品……人間性が出ているのだろう。ただもう少し少 年っぽさがあってもよかったかな?

真田と羅螺は正反対の凸凹コンビをイメージした。 科学者としての才能は真田の方が上だが、要領とい うか、マメなのは羅螺の方。真田は鮎子に逃げら れたが、羅螺はうまくやっていけている。衛星放送 では13話で終了だが、ビデオ発売時にはオマケで 14話が付く予定。13話の続き話となるのだが、 その劇中には出ない、梶島裏設定には、鮎子が第2 子を懐妊することとなっている。そして赤ん坊の面 倒はもっぱら娘の羅螺みつきに押しつけるのである。 「ちょうど良いでしょ。予行演習に」

いいおっ母さんである。幸いな事に天地の時とは 違って、三月達全員が器用なので一樹も真田も出番 は無い。まあ赤ちゃんが女の子なので、一樹や真田 がおしめを替えようとして「スケベ』と三月に怒鳴 られ、そんでもって赤ちゃんを一樹と自分の子供に 見立てて、疑似親子ごっこを弥生がして、赤ちゃん 争奪戦が勃発して、麗香と茜に叱られて、鮎子が他 人事のようにホッホッホと笑う位のことである。

ATLAS Translation –

Character table 1 drawn when proposal is submitted.

When submitting it though black and white, It made it more attractive for it was possible to come. There is little change in the character, Former image was reproduced well. Externals’ differing, too : though is only Kazuki, Unlike a former picture, An elegant character with an indeed thin line. [Kya] named Kazuki. To [rakuta] 1, Though a good [chito] man thinks that it passes, The vicinity is my ribaldry about there…… The human nature might go out. However, may I be a little more like the boy?

Sanada and Rara imaged an opposite irregularity combination. The talent as the scientist : though Sanada is the above, Is points?, Legume [nanoha] Rara. Though Sanada was able to run away to [ayuko], Rara can be done well. In satellite broadcasting though the end by 13 stories, 14 stories are scheduled to adhere by [omake] when the video is put on the market. Though it becomes the continuation talk of 13 stories, It doesn’t go out, To the Kajishima back setting, [Ayuko] gets pregnant as for second child. And, baby’s trouble is entirely pressed against daughter’s RaraMitsukiGP. “Just good . To the rehearsal”

It is [iio] [haha].

It is different from the time of Tenchi. a great thing, Because all members of Mitsuki are dexterous, neither Kazuki nor Sanada have the turn. Probably because the baby is a girl, Kazuki and Sanada try to substitute the diaper. “[Sukebe]』It is shouted to Mitsuki solving, The [sondemotte] baby is chosen for Kazuki and my child, Yayoi does pseudoparent and child [gokko], The baby competition breaks out, It is scolded by Reika and madder, The place at which [ayuko] laughs like the somebody else’s problem as [hohhohho].

Google Translation –

Character one table drawn to proposal submission.

Submission was black and white, but I colored in for this. There is no change in the character almost, I had to reproduce well the original image. Different even to look at it just Kazuki but, unlike the original picture, you are in fine elegant character of the line really. The calibration. Rakuta one of Kazuki, I feel like a bit too good man is, but the sides would have come under article …… my humanity so. Just wonder if it was a good even if there is a quality of being a little bit more years?

Rara and Sanada is the image of an uneven combination of opposites. Sanada who is the top talent as a scientist, or will keep in point, the most beans person Rara. Sanada was from but fled to Ayuko, Rara is get along. It is terminated with 13 episodes have satellite television, but 14 will come to an agreement by discount the video at the time of the release. It’s become a continued story of 13 episodes, but does not go out in the play, the Kajishima back setting, it is the fact that pregnancy Ayuko to the second child. And surface loss of baby is to impose RaraMitsukiGP daughter exclusively. “Be just right. To dry run”

It is a good mother Whoa.

Unlike as in the Tenchi Fortunately, Kazuki also Sanada also not turn Mitsuki we all so dexterous. . Because a girl baby Well, is Donna to Mitsuki as “lewd” Sanada and Kazuki is trying Kaeyo a diaper, to resemble their children and Kazuki the baby to have Do Son, Yayoi is a pseudo parent-child Play, baby scramble war is broke out, by being scolded by Akane and Reika, it is that of the place Ayuko laugh and Hohhohho as other personnel.

Free Translation –

《主語なし》The character 1 table where I painted at the time of plan book submission.

《主語なし》Color was given for this, although it was monochrome at the time of submission. There is not a change in terms of a/the character almost and had an original image reproduced well. 《主語なし》Although it is only Kazuki to differ to an/the appearance I actually be the thin elegant character of a line unlike a former picture. キャ called Kazuki. The feeling like the ち good man past makes in ラクタ 1, the side that is about my vulgar….humanity may be out. 《主語なし》But is it な whether or not could there is boy っぽさ a little more?

With Sanada Rara did the uneven combination of the quite opposite an/the image. As for the talent as a/the scientist be one of Rara マメ な, whether or not it calls it with the point, although one of Sanada is the top. Although Sanada was able to escape to a/the sweetfish child Rara is can do it well. 《主語なし》It is the plan that 14 conversation are attached with オマケ at the time of video launching, although it is completion with 13 conversation in satellite broadcast. 《主語なし》It is with that does not go out during the play and the sweetfish child become pregnant the 2nd child to, Kajishima back setting, although it becomes the continuance conversation of 13 conversation. 《主語なし》And I force the trouble of a/the baby on RaraMitsukiGP of a/the daughter only. 《主語なし》”It is good just and do and ょ. 《主語なし》I am a good おっ mother a/the rehearsal in”.

Even Sanada there is not a turn even Kazuki because especially Mitsuki everyone are skillful unlike, at the time of Tenchi fortunately. . Kazuki and Sanada are about to change a/the diaper, because a/the baby is a girl well and be shouted to “スケベ’ and Mitsuki and be loss and have and judge a/the baby to the child of Kazuki and self and Yayoi does suspected parent and child ごっこ and a/the baby contest breaks out and be the place that is scolded to Reika and madder and a/the sweetfish child laugh with ホッホッホ like the personnel affairs.

Excite Translation –

Character 1 table drawn at the time of plan presentation.

These was colored although it was monochrome at the time of presentation. There is no change almost in character and it is the original image. I had you reappear well. But unlike a former picture only in Kazuki, it is a very insensitive decent character that it is different also for appearance. It has become. キャ . ラクタ 1 called Kazuki — ち good man past る — although I feel like — the neighborhood about there — me — lower — Elegance —- probably, humanity has come out. merely — to a slight degree — few — ? kana which could have year-likeness

Sanada and Rara imagined the opposite uneven pair. In a top, those [ Sanada ] are in the talent as a scientist with the point but. It is a direction of Rara that they are うか and マメ. Sanada is escape to 鮎子. れた can be doing Rara well. Satellite broadcasting Schedule to which 14 talks are attached by オマケ at the time of video sale although it is an end in 13 talks then. Although it becomes a continuation talk of 13 talks, 鮎子 is to appear in within a play [ the ], to twist, and to gestate the 2nd child in a Kajishima reverse side setup. And a baby’s field 倒 is chiefly forced on a daughter’s RaraMitsukiGP. “Probably, it is right just. It rehearsal” Says and she is a おっ mother.

It is the time of Tenchi to a happy thing. Since it is different and dexterous, Kazuki and Sanada are turn. There is nothing. [ Mitsuki ] [ of all the members ] . since the baby is a girl well — Kazuki and Sanada noting that I will change a bundle — “lascivious” and Mitsuki — 怒鳴 ら, [ れ and ] It is about a baby to its child that it is also at そん. It selects, Yayoi carries out false parent-and-child ごっこ, and he is a baby. A scramble breaks out, it is scolded by Reika and the madder, and 鮎子 is a thing to the extent that he laughs it as ホッホッホ like other people’s affairs. [ Kazuki and ]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.