OZnY Seiki Ban Pg 3 – (Final Conversion)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone TM! Seiki-Ban 21st Century OZnY Seiki Ban Pg 3 – (Final Conversion)

• This topic is empty.
    none
    Source Image –

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff307/AyekaFanClub/Translation/21st%20Century/21st_century_p03.jpg" />

Notes –

Hand written text could not be ripped. All other text is 100% complete and accurate.

JP Text –

えっと…今回、ちょっとした事情により新刊を出すことを急遽決定、ネタ的に 三期やTV版と、かぶらないものをと考えた結果、榭雷皇家の補足的なもの と、ある程度詳しい内容を考えてはいるものの、構成上の都合で小説では 数行しか書かれない事柄の裏設定を紹介する事にしました。まあ…と言っ ても同人だから才フイシャルなものでは無い、ので、発表時にネタや絵的なデ ザインや使用作品が変わることはよくある事だし、あくまで個人的な物である という事を肝に銘じて、勝手な流用して「ちゃうやんか」って恥かかないように 気を付けてね。(最近、俺、嘘吐きだから先のこと…わからんのよ)んで、上は久々に描いてみた天地達。まあ今回は作画に関わるかどうかは 分からないんだけれども、昔の絵が描けるかどうかちょっと試してみたけど… どう?昔と変わらないと言ってもらえるといいんだけれど……ただそれはそ れで進歩がないという事にもなるから複雑だけど、下手になったと言われるよ りやましか。「あの時点で完成された絵」って言ってた人がいたけれど、大人 の発言だなぁ。また昔みたいに他の仕事もするようになれば絵柄もちょっと ば変わるんだろうけど、天地が終わるまでは無理かな? さて、一人見慣れない人がいると思うけれど、ノイケ•酒津さんです。まだ天地 の家に来た時のデザインが固まってないんで暫定版です。

ATLAS Translation –

Getting [tto]… This time, The new publication is in haste decided to be put out by little circumstances, In the material with three terms and TV versions, Result of idea as the one that is not turnip, With the supplementary one of ? [kaminari**ke], When thinking about a detailed to some degree content though it is, It made it by convenience in the composition in the novel to the introduction of the back setting of the matter written only several lines. Oh dear… Because it is a member, ability [fuisharu] [namonodeha] no V even if it says, [Node], It is a thing that a material and picturing design and use work change when announcing that is often, A personal to the end thing. The thing is deeply impressed, Selfish misappropriation”[Chauyanka]”It is taken care that it is not the [tte] shame. (Recent, I, ..vomit.. [kara] ahead of lie… It doesn’t understand. )[Nde], Tenchi who drew after a long time on. Probably this time though it doesn’t understand be related to drawing, Though it tried for a moment whether to be able to draw an old picture… How do? Just like old times though it is good when it is possible to say…… However, complexly because it becomes a thing that it and there is no advancement, Is it does depend of saying as becoming unskilled and better?” Picture completed at that time”The [tte] person who said is painful, The remark of the adult. Moreover, though it comes to do other work to Seems Like Old Times and [ba] might change into the design for a moment, Is it impossible until Tenchi ends?? Well, Though it is thought that there is a person who doesn’t become accustomed by one Hitomi, It is Noike? [saketsu]. The design when coming to the house of Tenchi doesn’t harden still and the tentative version.

Google Translation –

As a result of thought Well … this time, decided suddenly that it produces a new book by a little circumstance, and the TV series and three quarters, and what it is not fogged the story, the stuff and supplemental 榭雷 imperial family, is considered a detailed to some extent content entering Te, but it was decided to introduce the setting back of things that are not only wrote a few lines in the novel on account of structural. Since the non-V, is intended to be old Fuisharu Because it coterie to say that … well, is often the case that the use and works design pictorial and material changes to the announcement, and the fact that. Are the ones personal only The in mind, I be careful not to write shame to divert selfish and I “What you gonna Chau”.. (Recently, the former … it ‘s I do not know, because liar) Nde, above Tenchi who I tried to draw for the first time in many years. I do not know if involved in the drawing, but this time Well, you … What I’ve tried a little whether you draw a picture of the old days? I hope get to say that it is not the same as the old days, but it just ……’s complicated it becomes also that there is no progress in it, but I do imposter than is said to be rusty. There were people that were saying “picture was completed at that time”, but it’s Naa remark adult. The picture also wonder if a little change To proceed with to also work the other like in the old days, but I wonder if Tenchi impossible until after?Well, I think there are people unfamiliar one, but it is Noike • Sakazu’s. Design when it came to the house of Tenchi still not tight Nde is a preliminary version.

Free Translation –

《主語なし》Obtains っ and..this time, quite circumstances by newly published book obj takes out that obj hurriedly decision, material target to 3 period and TV version with, take on not one obj with thought as a result that,? a/the the it that I and it it does 《主語なし》Although it is that I think detailed contents to some degree thing, of the supplement of a/the thunder 皇 house I would introduce the back setting of the matter that is written only several lines in a/the novel with the circumstances of constituently. 《主語なし》Well..with it is a talent フイシャル な thing because I am a member even if I say and that the design and use work of material and picture change at the time of announcement impresses divert selfish that is and be a strictly personal thing to the liver, because it is unV, and to be good be careful so as not to scratch “ちゃう and ん or” って shame. (. 《注意:一部解析不可能》《主語なし》(It not よ) a/the tip..to not understand because it is I, lie 吐 recently, wITH, the top be Tenchi that I tried to paint after a long time. 《主語なし》Well this time picture to related whether or not wa understand not even though, old picture obj paint able to whether or not a little bit tried even though..how? an it is it it is I does 《主語なし》When say that it does not change from the old days and be able to receive it is good even though….merely it be said that it became the left of stage, even though it is complicated because it becomes that there is not progress with it more and it is only ま. “It is なぁ that is the comment of a grown-up, even though there was the person who was saying って” the picture that was completed in that point. 《主語なし》It is it な whether or not it is unreasonable until Tenchi ends, even though even the pattern may change ば a little bit if it comes to do even other jobs without observing once also?《主語なし》And, is it Noike, even though I think that there is the person who does not get used to seeing it 1 person? 《主語なし》It is alcohol Tsu. 《主語なし》Because the design in the time that came in the house of Tenchi yet has not hardened it is a provision version.

Excite Translation –

えっ — It is on determination and a material target about taking out a new publication according to a little situation this time hurriedly. 3 terms and the TV version, ? 雷皇家 is additional as a result of thinking in what is not worn. Although to some extent detailed contents are considered, at a novel, it is by constitutional convenience. It decided to introduce a back setup of the matter to which only several lines are written. well — 言っ since て is also a member — talent — a フイシャル thing —less V and の — the time of an announcement — a material and デ like a picture It is an everyday occurrence for ザイン and a use work to change, and it is a strictly individual thing. と — what is said is taken to heart and selfish — diverting and suiting in shame, saying “whether it is ちゃうやん” — like — taking care . .(since it is these days, me, and 嘘吐き — A future thing — it does not understand — thing) Tenchi and others who drew the top by ん after a long time It is whether well concerned with illustrating this time. Although it does not understand, although it found out whether an old picture could be drawn just for a moment — although it is good to have it said that it is not [ how ] different from ? ancient times …. merely — it — そ Although it is complicated since it also becomes that there is no progress at れ, it is said that it became poor. り — is it better? although there was a person who had called it “the picture completed at that time” — adult It is an utterance. moreover — if it comes to do other work like ancient times — a pattern — just for a moment — it will be ば変わるん — is it impossible until けど and Tenchi finish?Now, although it thinks that there are those who do not get it used to seeing one person, he is Mr. Noike? 酒津. Since the design when it still comes to the house of Tenchi has not solidified, it is the provisional version.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Crazed
      none
      Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.