Paragraph on image

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone Paragraph on image

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      jgzinv
      Going to have to get a much clearer (preferably larger too) scan of the text if you want anything done with that.

The characters are too smeared for my eyes to even tell much difference in them.

Kiyoka

JGZinv wrote:

Going to have to get a much clearer (preferably larger too) scan of the text if you want anything done with that.

The characters are too smeared for my eyes to even tell much difference in them.

The original file I have is only a little less blurry… Can send over Skype.

Almael
      Well, it should be at least 2x better yet 3x bigger/higher resolution to actually read and be sure about what you see. I cheated with an OCR programs & there are some Kanji I couldn’t find even though I’m certain I recognize them.

「やのて、やのてよ….」

清音は唇を噛しの、宇宙鞭を振り上げる。

(鞭 more like 韄)(噛)

腕が震えてカが出ない、振り下ろせない。

“Yanote, Yanote …. ” [demanding expression, she’s excited about what’s to come. 😈 ]

Kiyone moves her lips, raises up the universal/cosmic whip.

Mosquito arms do not appear to shake, his body moves downward.

Kiyoka

Almael wrote:

Well, it should be at least 2x better yet 3x bigger/higher resolution to actually read and be sure about what you see. I cheated with an OCR programs & there are some Kanji I couldn’t find even though I’m certain I recognize them.

「やのて、やのてよ….」

清音は唇を噛しの、宇宙鞭を振り上げる。

(鞭 more like 韄)(噛)

腕が震えてカが出ない、振り下ろせない。

“Yanote, Yanote …. ” [demanding expression, she’s excited about what’s to come. 😈 ]

Kiyone moves her lips, raises up the universal/cosmic whip.

Mosquito arms do not appear to shake, his body moves downward.

It was only by fluke I came across the image. I have no idea where it came from originally.

As for your translation.. WHAAAT? XD

Almael
      Oops, I made a little mistake and forgot to adjust it. I guess my eyes where too blurred or maybe I was distracted. :P So instead of Kansai-ben speech…

「やめて、やめてよ….」

清音は唇を噛しの、宇宙鞭を振り上げる。

腕が震えてカが出ない、振り下ろせない。

“Stop it, stop …”

Raising up her badass wip, Kyone starts to open her lips.

She swings its back downward and without a word her hand starts to tremble.

Kiyoka wrote:

It was only by fluke I came across the image. I have no idea where it came from originally.

Pretty Sammy novel #6 Heikou Sekai Hen, scanned and posted on Nyaa. Only from the looks of it, someone foolishly tried to over filter the picture, when they further cropped it because that text looks a mess. Here’s the original.

http://s12.postimg.org/r2mdtnktl/image.jpg" />

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.