Puella Magi Sasami Magica

Forums Fan Stuff Fanfiction Puella Magi Sasami Magica

• This topic is empty.

“SA-SA-Mi!”

“SAAAA-SAAA-MIII!”

Aeka felt hoarse from the yelling.

Nothing seemed to be happening though. The thing…the Witch that had been Sasami leered back and howled.

“Lord Tenchi?” Aeka turned to look, the sweat was falling from his forehead.

“Keep…trying…We…have..to…” he gasped.

“You had your chance.” a voice calming said behind him, “Let us do what we came to do.”

Tenchi automatically put up his force field to protect Aeka and Sasami or rather the Witch that had been Sasami.

A hand reached out and slapped him.

“Wake Up you moron! Can’t you see Sasami is no longer alive! That’s NOT HER!”

Tenchi tensed in defensive mode.

Someone sighed.

“Ok, if you don’t want to believe us look around you!”

A hand forced him to twirl and see the scene of carnage that he had been trying to ignore for the last fifteen minutes.

On the floor lay the dead bodies of Washu and Ryoko, nearby Mihoshi and Kiyone were barely supporting each other.

“It’s uesless.” another of the voices said. “People never learn. Ah! guess I’d better…”

And time warped and turned around….

….Tenchi fell out of bed with a thud…..

to be continued?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Replies
      1. Five Girls on a Train

Mami put down her tea and stared at Homura looking out the window. It gave her the creeps the way she just

sat there staring.

“Er…Miss Akemi…would you like something to drink?”

“Uhn…?” Homura turned to see the cup of tea Mami was offering her.

She shook her head and continued to gaze out the window.

“Geez…what the hell’s the matter with her?” Kyouko asked between bites of pokey.

“Beats me..though she always has seemed to be rather…” Mami replied and then as though suddenly remembering something or someone,”What happened to Madoka and Sayaka?”

“They went up to the Observation Deck. Trains give Sayaka the willies these days because of…”

“It’s two days.” Homura said softly to herself but loud enough for the other two to hear her.

“Wha..?”

“Miss Akemi..?”

“I think I’d better go see if Madoka and Sayaka are ready for this.” she said as she abruptly got up and walked towards

the rear of the compartment.

She flipped her hair before turning and asking Mami, “You said the Observation Deck?”

Mami nodded.

“That damn girl scares the hell out of me.” Kyouko commented as Homura walked out of sight.

On the Observation Deck Homura found Sayaka and Madoka with their backs turned to the window.

The later showed signs of having been crying.

“I hope your both ready for this. We only have two days.”

They turned to face Homura.

“But Homura-chan…”

“Is she ready to go or not?”

Sayaka glared.

“I’m Alright To Fight Witches, IF That’s What You Mean?…You Traitor Of A Devil!” and stormed out.

Madoka sighed and signaled Homura to sit down with her.

” Do you think we have a chance this time?” she asked. “Do you think we can prevent Kyubey from making the contract?”

Homura frowned.

“I hope so.” she whispered, “If we don’t we all be in trouble.”

In unseen higher dimensions Devil Homura and Goddess Madoka looked across each other from a celestial chessboard.

“How many times is this?” Devil Homura asked.

” As many times as we possibly need.” Goddess Madoka replied, as they reshuffled their pieces for the next round of

Entropy Chess.

to be continued?

2. A Chance Meeting?

“Hurry up Sasami…we’re gonna be late!” Misao yelled turning back to watch as Sasami slowly and gently picked something

up off the ground.

“What ya got there?” she asked.

“I don’t know but he looks tired.” Sasami replied holding up her hands to show Misao, but there was nothing there. At least nothing that Misao could see.

“Um..what are you talking about?” she asked her.

“Don’t you see Shiro-kun…at least that’s what I’m calling him because he’s got a nice white coat?” Sasami asked.

And then stopped,”Actually he says his name’s Kyubey.”

“Er…Sasami…we’re still gonna be wait!”

The two girls sped up and barely made it in time before the school gates closed.

The rest of the school day Sasami was surprised that nobody else could see Kyubey or even hear him.

“Only special girls like you can actually see me.” Kyubey explained on the way home.”Very special girls that

I help to become Magical Girls. Do you want to become a Magical Girl?”

Sasami was on the first step to the Masaki Shrine when he asked that question and nearly fell down.

She recovered just in time.

“Um..” before Aeka and Ryoko greeted her with the sound of their ususal quarreling.

“Sasami.” Tenchi said as she walked in the house, “set five extra places for dinner tonight. We’re having guests.”

“Ok.”

Kyubey looked at her worried.

“Careful…if they’re who I think they are they might try to stop you from becoming a Magical Girl.”

In the Upper Dimensions Devil Homura made her first move in the Eternal Chess Game.

“You’re turn Madoka-chan.” she grinned.

to be continues?

3. An Awkward Dinner

Sasami spent most of the time in the kitchen as usual, so she did not see the arrival of the guests.

She heard them talking away as she was fixing the main course. And then the kitchen door opened.

“Ryo-chan?” she asked looking down but saw Kyubey instead.

Without saying a word he silently curled himself around her ankles.

“Oh! There you are! Found you at last!”

She looked to see a stern looking brunette eyeing her.

“Don’t do it!” the other girl said.

“Uh?!”

“Whatever you do don’t let him deceive you.” and the other girl walked out the door.

At dinner Sasami found herself seated between the pink haired girl, who called herself Madoka and

Tenchi. The others had been introduced as Kyouko, Mami and Sayaka. The brunette girl who had visited her in the kitchen

was named Homura.

All five of them seemed fixated at the spot where Kyubey rested invisible to the others just to the left of Sasami’s chair.

As the meal progressed Tenchi got the nagging feeling that something wasn’t quite right.

A feeling of de ja vu crept over him, as though he had had this dinner some time before.

Goddess Homura moved her queen.

Interlude:

Homura picked up a Kyubey shaped game piece and placed it on the board. Madoka eyed it curiously and placed a

Sasami one next to it.

” Homura-Chan..”

the devil looked at the goddess.

“What?” she asked impatiently.

“Are you certain what we’re doing is Right? I mean playing with people’s destinies like this..” Madoka stopped to glance

through the game board.

“You’re the Goddess here,or have you forgotten that? “

Madoka shook her head.

“This is all part of the Entropy Game that we signed on to play when we contracted with Kyubey when we were still human.” Homura reminded her, “Me being the symbol of Evil and you of Good; that’s just part of the whole Entropy

Game, just like the Magical Girls and Witches or the Magical Girls and Wraiths.”

“I know…but…”

Homura sighed,” Would you perfer to going back to being her again?” she pointed to the human Madoka.

“You know I can’t any more than you can go back to being her” Madoka indicated the other Homura.

“Then what’s your problem?”

“It’s just…why…why..why do we have to drag another innocent into this?”

the reply stunned Homura.

“Just play the game.” she responded a bit sullen.

Madoka moved the Sasami piece nearer the Kyubey piece…

In the night Sasami could hear Kyubey whisper to her…

to be continued?

4. Is It What She Really Wished For?

Sasami got up early and jumped almost all the way down the stairs. She looked a bit tentative as she scanned the

living room. When she saw Aeka and Ryoko sitting together drinking coffee and chatting, a smile crossed her face.

“Good Morning!” she called racing to the kitchen so they wouldn’t see her delight.

“Good Morning!” Aeka replied and “Morning kid!” Ryoko yelled,adding “Don’t worry about breakfast me and

Aeka-chan are going to do some early morning shopping at the market.”

Sasami nearly sliced a finger off when she heard that.

“Isn’t that what you wished for?” Kyubey starred at her from where he was sitting on the counter.

“It Came True?!” Sasami exclaimed and nearly forget about the bloody finger.

“Yes…but, you do remember are deal?”

Sasami nodded her head as she looked for a bandage.

“But I don’t know if there are any witches around here.” she said.

“Don’t worry about that. I can help you.”

“Who are you talking to?” Aeka asked as the door to the kitchen opened.

“Er..nobody..why?”

“Ryo-chan wanted to know if instead of shopping for breakfast you’d want to go out to eat at the new American

coffee shop in town.Lord Tenchi and Lady Mihoshi are already gone for the day and Lady Washu said she had

something to do in her lab.”

Sasami grinned.

Back in the Dimension Beyond,Devil Homura looked quesitoningly at Goddess Madoka.

“What kind of lame wish is that?” she asked, “Where’s the pathos? Where’s the tragedy?”

In reply the Goddess knocked over one of her own pawns.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.