RE: How often will the TenchiCast Interview Series go?

Forums Getting Started Questions for the Staff RE: How often will the TenchiCast Interview Series go?

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Hello. I’m new to this page, but I basically grew up loving animation because of the Tenchi Legacy. So, I just have to ask two questions…….. 1.) How often will the TenchiCast Interview Series go? As in, how many episodes do you guys plan on doing? And 2.)…….. Who is the Tenchi Universe/Muyo/In Tokyo Cast Member you are most looking forward to getting an interview with? (Aside from Wendee Lee, the voice of Mihoshi. Just asking.) Other than that, I’m looking forward to seeing this site become a huge success. :Tenchismile:
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      First off Welcome to the forum! Feel free to post in the welcome thread. As to your Questions.

J_Chris_Gary_92 wrote:

1.) How often will the TenchiCast Interview Series go? As in, how many episodes do you guys plan on doing?

Well, that’s not necessarily an easy question, we’d LOVE to be able to interview every single English voice actor who’s worked on the show, so….1+ the rest? lol As to when, they won’t be going on simultaneously with the “Main” Tenchicasts, so whenever the opportunity arises.

J_Chris_Gary_92 wrote:

2.)…….. Who is the Tenchi Universe/Muyo/In Tokyo Cast Member you are most looking forward to getting an interview with? (Aside from Wendee Lee, the voice of Mihoshi. Just asking

First, Wendee Lee was the second person to voice Kiyone, Ellen Gertsell first voiced Mihoshi, and after the first movie, Rebecca Forstadt took over.

Favorite of course is subjective to whoever answers the question, but considering we’ve only done Petrea Burchard (Which was a dream come true), I would however LOVE to get ahold of Jay Hopper (Original Yosho/Nobuyuki) or Ellen Gertsell, because they stopped voicing the characters quite a long time ago (In fact both their last roles were the first movie) and we haven’t really heard from them since (with the exception of Ellen at PMX last year, which also was the first time in probably a decade)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.