Read Along With Ryoko!

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Read Along With Ryoko!

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      jgzinv
      Can we get her to read the Tenchi novels to us for $0.89 too?
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Thought I’d post here to save some space. It’s not exactly a ‘read along’ (yet, anyways) but it’s relevant:

bth_images45 Camelot & Vine

http://www.amazon.com/Camelot-Vine-Petrea-Burchard/dp/0985883715/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373190216&sr=8-1&keywords=camelot+and+vine” class=”bbcode_url”>http://www.amazon.com/Camelot-Vine-Petrea-Burchard/dp/0985883715/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1373190216&sr=8-1&keywords=camelot+and+vine

Petrea’s new (and first!) full-length, paperback novel is now available for purchase! There is also a Kindle version available.

If for no other reason than the author is the one who made Ryoko Ryoko for so many of us, I’d recommend this (besides, reading is good for you anyway, when’s the last time most of us bought a book?). But more so than that, Petrea really is, and has always been, a genuine sweetheart to her fans. She makes such an effort to be considerate and approachable to Tenchi fans, so I think doing a small part to help her in her attempts to really branch out as an author is a kindness easily paid.

I just placed my order recently, so I can’t speak exactly as to the quality of the work specifically, but it has received good reviews, and I have read some of Petrea’s short story work, and her writing and storycrafting abilities are objectively excellent. So if you only purchase literary works based solely on their quality, I doubt you’ll be disappointed in that regard either.

Anyways, please give it some thought, and if enough people are interested, later down the road we can look into starting a general discussion thread elsewhere (or, maybe just here, idk) to talk about her novel in more detail.

Thanks everyone!

shadowsfall0
      Participant
      none
      Placing an order myself soon ^^ but yes i agree, we should at least pitch in as well to support her. Ive heard of the Concept of Camelot and Vine and I definitely found it interesting. I also have heard positive reviews so not only is it written by a voice actress we’ve come to love but also it has great work and effort put into it.

I will definitely be ordering it as I do need a new book, and also if you start a thread about it Who; you can bet I will post in it ^^

"For the curse of life is the curse of want. And so, you peer... Into the fog, in hope of answers."
      I noticed that all the reviews the readers gave the book at Amazon were four stars.

I wonder how many of them were Tenchi fans and read the book because of her connection to the series.

Any way it sounds like another interesting twist to the King Arthur mythos.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.