Recovering old fanfiction

Forums Getting Started Questions for the Staff Recovering old fanfiction

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    Hi. I posted some fanfiction here many years ago, back when it was in an old format. Is there any way I can get it back, or is it lost forever?
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      If you can not find it under whatever old name you used or in the fanfiction subforum, then it probably is gone
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Was it originally posted to Tenchiforum, or TMFFA? If it’s the former, we might not have a backup from that long ago if it was indeed pruned. If it was from TMFFA, you can try browsing via the wayback machine to see if your fanfiction was saved there. We will eventually have a live backup of TMFFA active, but if you’re pressed for time, I recommend checking out the link above. Apologies for the inconvenience!

If it isn’t available there, could you let us know the name of the fanfiction and what name you might have posted it under?

rubynall
      Participant
      Thank you for the link to the wayback machine. I found them there. Unfortunately, it seems I never posted the final chapter for one of them for some reason, so it seems that part is gone forever :(. Oh well. At least I found the other stories. Again, thank you for your help.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.