Regarding Zero-Activity Accounts…

Forums Getting Started Rules and Announcements Regarding Zero-Activity Accounts…

• This topic is empty.
    This is a simple clean-up policy for user-accounts that have no activity at all. I say zero-activity because I am not referring to inactive accounts, specifically. I am referring to accounts that encompass the following criteria:

– Have no posts whatsoever.

– Have an account last active date on the date of registration for that particular account, within a few days of being registered, or none at all.

– Are at least a month old.

If we accidentally delete an account that was truly active, please re-register and try to avoid the above criteria.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      With the amount of spam accounts that have been able to spoof the spambot countermeasureS, member authentication is going back to admin approved authentication, (So if you have or know someone coming over, let them know, and let me know).

Also, all accounts that have NEVER logged in once have been deleted, if you happened to ever be one of these, please re-register

jgzinv
      DualFans is also getting hit by this pretty heavily, and I’m seeing it on a lot of other

forums in the last 3 weeks. Batten down the hatches lads, a bot storm be upon us.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.