Returning

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Returning

Heyo, my name’s Sigyn, although on here I used to go by iMistress 7 years ago when I joined as a little 13 year old. Today I am 20 years of age and still just as in love with Tenchi Muyo as I used to be. I used to be quite active on here back in the day, but lost interest as my mental health worsened over the years. Fortunately, I’m doing better and recently remembered this wonderful community that I used to be apart of. I’d love to also thank those who left happy birthday messages on my profile. <3

There’s not too much to know about me. I live in Australia, I work at Toyota as an online marketing assistant and photographer, and I’m a big nerd. I love anime (obviously), nature, other TV shows, horror, attending conventions, art, travelling, video games, reading, writing and vintage stuff. I’m also a proud bisexual lady taken by a handsome man who lives over in California. And that’s about it.

Don’t be afraid to chat with me, I won’t bite too much.

I’m planning to be quite active here, and I look forward to what the future brings.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Welcome back! Thanks for dropping in discord, we’ve got some big plans for 2020.
      Anonymous
      Welcome back! Thanks for dropping in discord, we’ve got some big plans for 2020.
      iMistress
      Thank you for the lovely welcome back, Dagon! I’m very much ecstatic for what’s in store for 2020.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.