rosario

Forums Off Topic Other Anime rosario

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      I have… I’ve seen both seasons, and I have to say this- not really like Tenchi, as the main female interest is basically chosen from the get-go.
      I also have both seasons.The second is a bit more comedic than the first.Also,yes,the girl the hero is destined to be with is decided in episode 1:she literally runs him over on her bike. And then there’s the odd fact that the main heroine is literally two separate people.The first is the very sweet and likable girl the hero falls for and the other is a total badass.

What’s funny though is at first Moka and Kurumu have the same relationship as Ryoko and Aeka in Tenchi but in the second season it’s Mizore and Kurumu that have that relationship.

Aside from the obvious horror setting and the girls are respectively:vampire,succubus,witch and snow woman,

one other difference with Tenchi is the amount of fanservice,but that’s more in the second season or Capu2.

SnowQueen
      I can see the show being Tenchi-ish like but the manga takes a whole different spin as far as Capu2 goes. Like Mitsuki said the main characters have a Ryoko/Ayeka like rivalship but it kinda gets switched over and in the manga the main character chooses for sure who he wants to be with but I won’t say who for spoiler reasons so that makes it different from Tenchi because he actually makes a choice but I would read the manga if you want a more deep in depth character development of the characters and the anime for the humor bubblegum romance with a lot of fanservice.
      Well Aeka versus Ryoko if one were either a vampire or a Japanese Snow woman and the other was a succubus! 😆

The two episodes that I didn’t like from Capu2 were: ‘Vampire And A Taste Of Curry‘ and ‘Vampire And A Pretty Boy‘.

The first because it was really a zombie apocalypse episode done with curry and the second because it was mainly

The Stepford Wives and the Big Reveal(tm) was that it was really:The Bat.

Though I really did love the finale,which was just as strong as the first season’s,too bad the rest of Capu2 hadn’t been as strong.

Lighthawk93
      It’s a great show that defiantly needs a new season, the ending was way too open ended
      I think I read on another forum where they said they decided against a new season because of the way season 2 went.FAns were upset that it wasn’t like the manga and thought it was too much comedy and not enough action.
      SnowQueen
      I would enjoy a new season of Rosario + Vampire just for more character and romantic development. Not necessarily being like the manga but I would like a little more serious moments and seeing more of Tsukune’s vampire side. In the anime they didn’t really show it to much and it was kinda disappointing to me.
      Yep.

I would also like to see the gang interact more with Tsukune’s family and his human friends like Kyoko as well.I liked the fact that she was able to enter Yokai Academy without any problems like Tsukune.I wonder if that was because

the shield was weakening or was there something about both her and Tsukune that made them able to enter the

Academy grounds?

The fact is I think it would be a fun concept if there were a 3rd season and in this one Kyoko transfers to Yokai

to be near Tsukune and that way really pump up the rivalry:vampire versus succubus versus witch versus witch versus snow woman versus human! soawesome1

Lighthawk93
      Plus it would be interesting to see what happens with both moka’s competing for tskune at the same time along with the other girls
      😆

Yes,but remember that was a result of Lilith’s Mirror being activated.

Lighthawk93
      True, but I am still curious as to what would happen. Someone made a fanfic about it called lilith’s mirror, it’s pretty funny
      Well the finale for Capu 2 was all about how Tsukune couldn’t live without Outer Moka even though Inner Moka tried

hard to be the girl he wanted.So I guess if there were a rivalry between the two Mokas he would choose the outer one.She’s the one he’s familiar with.That and Inner Moka still probably thinks he’s a bit of a jerk at times,and a wuss

to boot.

Lighthawk93
      In the first season inner moka kind of thought of him along those lines, but later on she saw how much he had changed, especially during his fight with her father
      Yeah that final fight was epic.
      Lighthawk93
      Now if tsukune and Issa landed blows on each other then it would have been the best fight in the series
      If Tsukune could’ve got to him without any problems,but he kept getting his butt handed to him and so he had to

stubbornly keep getting up and try again.If Tsukune wasn’t so stubborn about it the entire fight wouldn’t have lasted so long.

And let’s not forget he had his girls backing him up as well.Without them he wouldn’t have made it to the castle to begin with.

Lighthawk93
      You do make a very valid point there, then again he is only a human in the monster world
      True and they never did go into his turning into a Ghoul/Vampire or whatever it was he turns into in the manga thanks to Moka’s drinking his blood all the time.IIRC that’s only shows up in the animation for theend credits of Capu2

they never actually show it in the anime itself.

Lighthawk93
      They barely go into it, we only see him with vampire powers 3 times, but only in a flash, except the fight that one lasted a bit longer
      Another reason why the series needs either a season 3 or a reboot.
      SnowQueen
      Agreed mmhmm1 BTW since this is a official Rosario vampire thread….whoses everyone’s favorite character? I know its kinda random but hey. *shrugs*
      1.Moka(Both outer and inner but more outer)

2.(tie)Mizore/Kurumu

3.Ruby

4.Miss Nekonome

5.Yukari

6.Kyoko

SnowQueen
      Awesome ^_^

Snow’s list-

1.Kurumu Kurono

2.Ruby Tojo

3.Inner Moka Akishiya

4.Outer Moka Akishiya

5.Tsukune Aono

6.Miss Nekonome

7.Gin Morioka

8.Yukari Sendo

9.Mizore Shirayuki

10.The Bus Driver

Tenchismile

The Bus Driver is creepy and the anime never explains why he knows so much.
Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.