Sekishi Ban 14.12

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      WisperG
      Tokimi cameo! kiyonesmile1

Figures we’d get Kenshi boning Chiaia’s mom qt1 We’re still sure that’s her mom and not just an older Chiaia, right? Kenshi himself looks noticeably older to me.

The lady on the last 2 pages is the same one from the green, text-less -If- doujin, right? Anyone recognize the kid, or the other 3 from teh 2nd-to-last page? The one on the right looks like like Ryoko Balta.

Nobuyuki
      Participant

WisperG wrote:

We’re still sure that’s her mom and not just an older Chiaia, right? Kenshi himself looks noticeably older to me.

The clothing and esp. the ponytail indicates that it’s mom.

That picture of a mature Kenshi that Tokimi’s holding threw me off for a second, but he’s still a kid in the rest of the doujin (and the previous one).

Quote:

The lady on the last 2 pages is the same one from the green, text-less -If- doujin, right?

Yeah, that’s a surprise.

:add: I just noticed the child is wearing the key that was given to the boy in that doujin.

evilpii
      Participant
      none

WisperG wrote:

Figures we’d get Kenshi boning Chiaia’s mom qt1 We’re still sure that’s her mom and not just an older Chiaia, right? Kenshi himself looks noticeably older to me.

Recall from Seikishi Ban 14.08, Kenshi is engaged to both Chiaia’s mother and Dagmyer’s mother as for the translation of the afterward. Moreover, the character designs have not changed. Unless I see other evidence, Kenshi is laying Chiaia’s mom down by the fire.

Nobuyuki
      Participant
      I see the word “enraged” in that afterword there, pii.
      evilpii
      Participant
      none

Nobuyuki wrote:

I see the word “enraged” in that afterword there, pii.

Fair enough. Regardless, Lashara’s mother states their “act of marriage” in the top panel. That is sufficient.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      And so the Seikishi breeding program begins. (I bet Chiaia’s thrilled.)

I mean, goodness knows if you have the tech for giant robots and floating contraceptives, you’ve got humane methods of artificial insemination, Kenshi wouldn’t have to literally be a mofo, but that wouldn’t sell doujin now would it?

But hey, why settle for a harem of babes when you can have their mothers too? isawitplz1

Oh well, at least we got one animated series for the universe built up in War on Geminar. It’ll have to do, cuz we ain’t gettin another one at this point.

segaman4
      I always was a sucker for the older woman! kiyonesmile1 I’m a mother lover! with the exception of my own mom of course!
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.