sell pokemon and yugioh cards needing cash for new project

Forums Off Topic Buy/Sell/Trade sell pokemon and yugioh cards needing cash for new project

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    i am selling some of my collection of yugi cards and pokemon cards to fund a my next cosplay project. the prices vary depending on cards rarity. if anyone knows other methods of selling these please let me know. for yugi cant really tell what is rare or not except if it had limited or 1st edition on the card. pokemon its easier because they have symbols. i also have some old magic the gathering cards i won in a raffle the colors are white and green.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      I would recommend also putting these up on ebay if you can.
      ookamilord
      Participant
      i thought id see if anyone wanted to buy any of the cards here first lol. i really dont know how i would do it on ebay i have 2 1/2 binder full of yugi would if i did do ebay i would like to sell a bundle for 10 bucks but i dont know how many i should put in a bundle.
      The-Kaiser
      Participant
      What you got left Pokemon wise? How much ?

I also buy TCG coins and dice and guide books for Pokemon too :)

ookamilord
      Participant
      i sent you a facebook pm kaiser i hope it helps a little. im not selling the japanese ones yet till i have all of them. the boosters are getting harder to find along with the singles. i dont want to buy the single japanese cards because i love the feel of opening boosters there is nothing quite like it.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.