Small problem

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Small problem

• This topic is empty.
    Is anyone else having trouble at getting anywhere from the very top where it has all the different pages to go to or is it just me. I have been getting a nogo and a number to go with it afterwords. I would appreciate any help.
Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Replies
      Llwchwr
      Only a few of the buttons on the top navbar work at the minute like FAQ, tenchicast, about us and novels in media. Don’t worry it’s just like that. Dagon has just made it so it works on IE.
      Anonymous

Llwchwr wrote:

Only a few of the buttons on the top navbar work at the minute like FAQ, tenchicast, about us and novels in media. Don’t worry it’s just like that. Dagon has just made it so it works on IE.

Well that’ partially true

First off Welcome!

Second, I’m a one man, coding, web design, designer team, lol. This incarnation of the site titled “3.0” has only been live since June, and even then I was pushing it for time. I’m doing the best that one dude with a passion can physically do to get the pages up, (plus I don’t want to throw up just ANYTHING, it has to look good and the code has to be good too)

The next round of updates will see the beginning of the videos going up, as well as the Tenchi Abridged section, so please bear with me, in the meantime, chat around :sign: , listen to some podcasts and hang out in mumble with us, and even get a muffin from mittens, everything will be up in due time. Thanks!

Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Welcome to the forum, have a muffin and enjoy your stay :)
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Indeed, as Dagon says we are always improving around here and the site will continue to get better! Welcome to the forum and feel free to post where ever you find something interesting, and if you cant find it feel free to start a new thread!
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      Just thought I’d also welcome you to the forum Lighthawk! Great to have you, & thank you for bringing this up, any other questions at all ask away!
      Lighthawk93
      Thank you everyone for you answers and for the warm welcomes I recieved from you, I greatly appreciate it. I am brand new to the forum world, so this is the first time I have joined one. I am a suscriber to tenchiforum on youtube and check up on what is new in the world of tenchi. Probabley like every one here I grew up watching toonami and loved it. When the tenchi series came to America through toonami i was hooked from the very beginning and watched every episode since. I would like to know more about this website since I am new and would like to hear what you have to say, as well as discuss what all we liked and didn’t like about this great show( which also happens to be my favorite by the way). Again, thank you very much. :Tenchismile:
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      Thank your for sharing how you got into Tenchi with us Lighthawk! Indeed most of us here were also introduced to Tenchi through Toonami and were touched in many ways by it. I’m glad that you’ve decided to join us here, this is my first (and so far only) forum as well and I can promise that it is a great place to have fun with nice people and talk about our favorite show! I look forward to hearing more about your thoughts on Tenchi and I hope that you enjoy your time here.
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Lighthawk93 wrote:

Thank you everyone for you answers and for the warm welcomes I recieved from you, I greatly appreciate it. I am brand new to the forum world, so this is the first time I have joined one. I am a suscriber to tenchiforum on youtube and check up on what is new in the world of tenchi. Probabley like every one here I grew up watching toonami and loved it. When the tenchi series came to America through toonami i was hooked from the very beginning and watched every episode since. I would like to know more about this website since I am new and would like to hear what you have to say, as well as discuss what all we liked and didn’t like about this great show( which also happens to be my favorite by the way). Again, thank you very much. :Tenchismile:

Good ol’ Toonami! Same song-and-dance for me getting into Tenchi Muyo, & it is absolutely my favorite anime as well.

How interesting and nice to hear that you want to know a bit about us as a forum and a site. Here’s a concise ‘mission statement’ of ours to hopefully help give you the basic rundown:

http://tenchiforum.com/v3.0/aboutus.html” class=”bbcode_url”>http://tenchiforum.com/v3.0/aboutus.html

But very basically, as you know, we’re a site dedicated to all things related to Tenchi! (& its related series) and act as a place to talk about aspects of the show with like-minded people and fellow fans. As far as history goes, although TenchiForum is comprised of many contributing and hard-working, knowledgeable fans, TenchiForum was started by one bold Tenchifan–& he is still among us today as the hard-working Administrator of the board: Dagon123.

Since its inception (I don’t know exact dates, but it’s been a few years) with alot of networking and hard work, Dagon created a (more like “the” nowadays) hub for Tenchi fans from every corner of the fandom universe: artists, fanfic writers, former administration from other sites, bloggers…you name it, if they’re a presence in Tenchi fandom, Dagon’s probably met them at one point or another.

We are entirely fan-run, meaning no official affiliation with Funimation or anyone “big” like that (though we’re always more than happy to point people to ‘support the official releases’ and promote their merchandise for them)

…you’re welcome btw, Funi! hongkongplz

Well, that’s the gist of it. If you have any more questions about anything, you can always post or pm (private message) Dagon, one of the moderators (myself or mittens) or a support team member (like chuck) and they can answer your questions or point you in the right direction.

As far as posting, since you’re new to forums (I was too before TenchiForum!): it’s wonderful to see your fervor for wanting to talk about Tenchi–it’s what lead all of us here–and you’ve definitely come to the right place. Any topic at all you can possibly think of can be discussed; if you can, try and look through the various threads to see if there is a topic already started that matches whatever it is you’d like to talk about (to save space, be organized, etc.) but if there isn’t a topic started already for something you’d like to discuss, go ahead and start your own thread! (we’ve tried to delegate into sections such as “Tenchi Muyo” and “Chit Chat”–for non-Tenchi topics–for organizational purposes, so try to post your topic in the appropriate thread, but it’s completely ok if you’re not sure where something would best fit…post away & we can always tidy up later! We’re just happy people want to talk about this wonderful anime.

:Tenchismile:

Lighthawk93
      I have been posting some new forums I hope all of you fans will enjoy, keep me posted for some suggestions I could do. Thank you very much.
      Thorn
      Hey! I know I’m late to the party here, but welcome! :sign:
      Welcome. 😎
      Lighthawk93
      Trying to download mumbler ( think that’s what it is called), but I’m not having any succes with it, any suggestions?
      Ballsmagee01

Lighthawk93 wrote:

Trying to download mumbler ( think that’s what it is called), but I’m not having any succes with it, any suggestions?

Well I have it for iPhone and it works fine there now if u have an iPhone I know there is an app for it and it’s free.

Anonymous

Lighthawk93 wrote:

Use this link here

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mumble/files%2FMumble%2F1.2.3%2Fmumble-1.2.3.msi/download

That is a link directly to the official download

Lighthawk93
      I did what the link said to do, how do I know if i am able to use it for the podcast?
      Anonymous

Lighthawk93 wrote:

I did what the link said to do, how do I know if i am able to use it for the podcast?

I do believe I sent you the instructions but, once you have the program installed, go here

http://tenchiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=278

And follow the instructions to add our Mumble Server, I’ll pm you the password

Lighthawk93
      I have mumble set up now :Tenchismile: Thank you very much
      Lighthawk93
      referal returned to server?
      Anonymous
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/mumble/files/Mumble/1.2.3a/mumble-1.2.3a.msi/download

Looks as though the older version of mumble is now not supported, please uninstall mumble and re-install using THIS link, then re-add the server and you should be good.

Lighthawk93
      I keep getting the same message. There is something else that pops up with it and I have no clue what it is.
      Lighthawk93
      i now have it up and working, I just need directions as to how find the Tenchicast so I can connect to it.
      Anonymous

Lighthawk93 wrote:

i now have it up and working, I just need directions as to how find the Tenchicast so I can connect to it.

Here’s what you do to get in

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q262/Dagon123/part1-1.png" />

hit that add new button and enter this information

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q262/Dagon123/part2-1.png" />

Lighthawk93
      Thank you so much Dagon123, you have been a tremendous help. it may take me a while to get this complete, but I will let you know when it is done.
      Lighthawk93
      I’ll be getting a iphone soon, so I’ll have mumble on their and hopefully get to be on youtube with you guys
Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.