Soooo…after about 1.5 years, I have returned.

Forums Getting Started Welcoming Forum Soooo…after about 1.5 years, I have returned.

• This topic is empty.
    Sorry I disappeared, everyone. Right before I disappeared, I landed an overnight stocking job at a certain retail empire and i’ve just been too tired to be able to go onto any forums. How’s everyone doing?
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      Welcome back Guts, glad to hear you’ve been doing well (job wise at least!) hope you’ll stick around and talk with some of the bright new faces :Tenchismile:
      Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Hello and welcome back, Guts :) Enjoy a complimentary blueberry muffin and have a good time here… but watch your eyes!
      Ballsmagee01
      oh yes watch all your organs here and welcome back :D
      Llwchwr
      Although i wasn’t here when you last were for all it’s worth welcome back
      Welcome back.Even though you may feel tired it must be nice to have gotten a job in this economy. :D
      Welcome back. Good for you getting a job. You say you work at a retail empire… So by any chance, did you fill Mitten’s vacancy?

Also good luck in about three weeks, because then it’s f-ing Christmas if you know what I mean.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      GUUUUUUUTS! awesomeglassesplz glad you’re back dude! I know I can’t speak for literally everyone, but I’ve been fine, and we as a forum are doing great! Truckin along, keepin Tenchi alive, fanbase in touch…occasional craziness…the usual 😉
      devilbecka
      Hey, guts welcome back :Cheeks:
      Guts1985
      Thank you all for the warm reception. Also, SilverWhisper, I know what you mean. I was there last year for Thanksgiving/Black Friday and Christmas and it was insane.

It’s good to see that the crew is still together!

Kiyoka
      In your absense I have joined. Resident evil pyscho of the forum, please to meet you :Cheeks:
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.