super sonico!

Forums Off Topic Other Anime super sonico!

• This topic is empty.
    is good … you should check it out . (the animation)
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Replies
      SnowQueen
      Oh goodie a Super Sonico Thread! I have the theme from the anime as my alarm in the morning lol

Anyway super sonico is super cute and I’m glad she has a body of a more realistic girl. :)

tkgmalice
      she is super cute , and the body styling is good . i adore her laugh. i listen to her music in the car all the time .
      SnowQueen
      Every time I see macaroons now I think of Sonico-chan. ^^
      tkgmalice
      her manager is a scary demon guy lol. i like their drummer furui to
      SnowQueen
      lol I love him. I don’t know why he wears that mask though. Lol I loved the episode when he saved Sonico from a rather….lewd role in a TV show and they ended up putting him in the show instead. XD
      tkgmalice
      lol yeah. they ended up getting lewd photos that one time without his control that one time. they have a game comin out on 3ds apparently says the sonico website.
      WisperG

SnowQueen wrote:

Anyway super sonico is super cute and I’m glad she has a body of a more realistic girl. :)

qt1

“Sonico,” “body” and “realistic” in the same sentence? lolwut

http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff360/grace_bear/Anime_Stickers/super%20sonico/sonico032-1.jpg" />

SnowQueen
      Lol I know I know. I was talking about more in the anime were she yes has her…”assets” but she also doesn’t have a thigh gap and does look like she wears a size 0 either. Lol that’s what I meant by more realistic figure tho her *ahem* could go down a size or two. ^^;;
      😆
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.