Taking An Anime Hiatus In May

Forums Off Topic Other Anime Taking An Anime Hiatus In May

• This topic is empty.
    The first week of May I plan on taking a bit of a break from anime. Nothing big, just seven days of not doing anything

related to anime. I’ll be back the following week. One of the reasons I want to take the break is to think through whether or not I want to continue with the raws or go back to subs full time.

Basically I want to think through if I have gotten as far as I could with watching raws or not.

Another reason for the break is to make sure that I don’t burn out on watching too much anime all the time.

I haven’t taken a break like this for awhile and so it should be good.

As I said I’ll be back the second week.

(yes, I mean that I’ll probably be skipping coming to the forum and also Kinofthestars as well for that week)

Just want to let people to know in case you wonder why I’ve suddenly disappeared in the first week of May.

But as AHNULD famously said:” I’ll be back!” woooo1

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      didn’t have to make a thread for this, could have just put it in the what anime watching or your suggestions for 2016 thread
      I know, but I didn’t want to end up derailing a current thread.

Then again it’s only going be for a week so probably doesn’t matter one way of another.

But overall a separate thread allows me a bit more freedom to discuss what my plans might be

without going off topic.

My plans are mainly to use the time to think through whether or not I want to continue watching

the raws at least for the meanwhile.

I thinking of also going offline for the week and avoiding the computer as much as possible.

Who knows, I might even consider unplugging the tv for the week or simply just watching

non-anime DVDs.

Yeah…well that lasted longer than expected. Mainly because of Windows unexpectedly deciding to upgrade us to

Windows 10, which wasn’t bad except all passwords were wiped out. Which is the sort version of why it has taken so long

to get back on here.

Let’s just say that I’m glad we finally were able to get things back to normal now.

btw: on my week off I watched season 2 of Continuum, worth it for Lexa Doig! soawesome1

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.