Tenchi crossover

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Tenchi crossover

• This topic is empty.
    I put this in my self introduction about thinking Tenchi muyo and Outlaw star were in the same universe.

thinking of the two would be awsome to see. ryoko and Gene drinking together, Melfina and sasami cook together, suzuka and Yosha both having tea together. Aisha and ryo-ohki playing.

What anime would you like to see Tenchi cross over with and how would the characters act to one another in your opinion?

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Replies
      That’s actually a fun idea.

While since I was thinking of doing a Sakura Wars vs. Tenchi Moyu one on another thread I think I would start with that.

Kohran and Washu could pick each other’s brains;Iris would play with Sasami and Ryo-ohki and Sakura would

have fun watching them;Kanna and Ryoko would have a fun time drinking sake and sparring;Sumire and Aeka

would do whatever it is Princesses do together.(Ok so Sumire’s not am actual Princess but still…);of course

Maria and Kiyone could have a shooting match to see who the better shot was.

GaianKnight
      Participant
      I’m one for a Tenchi MuyoOh!/Ah! My Goddess cross over. I mean the two have so much in common. A mortal with a goddess that loves him, and then multiple eventually. A couple of babes that can drink Japan dry, of all it’s Sake’. A couple of mad geniuses that end up destroying everything. A couple of cooking goddesses. Would love to see how Jurai and Intracel deal with each other. Or even how Tokimi deals with Almighty One. (Who created everything?) And of course Demons galore, enough to drive Ayeka mad! Goddesses trying to deal with Mihoshi, and failing every time. There’s a lot to be had.

I’m playing around with that a bit, in my fan fiction, just to add ‘breadth’ to my story, to allude to the fact, these are my two ‘bible’ anime series of favorite note, out of them all out there. And, one can dream… =^^=

jgzinv
      Well one would assume you’ve seen our translations cover we used for AMG ch 300 right?

http://tenchiforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1042

Anonymous
      Originally I had always wanted an El-Hazard / Tenchi Crossover

Then I found out it officially happened.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q262/Dagon123/500×375-2014040100323_zps7646a106.jpg" />

iloveit1

I really want a PGSM crossover just for the fact that I wanna see Dark Sasami!

tachi-nii

mitsuki lover wrote:

iloveit1

why dark sasami?

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

tachi-nii wrote:

mitsuki lover wrote:

iloveit1

why dark sasami?

Idk, sounds cool to me. Kinda like Evil Kiyone which is actually a “thing.” Must be something about seeing a very by-the-books, obviously good character re-imagined as their polar opposite that’s appealing to fans of any franchise.

I would love a crossover with Outlaw Star! I’m imagining Hot Ice Hilda bumping shoulders with Ryoko and/or Nagi in a seedy, hole in the wall bar somewhere, maybe competing for a job.

SnowQueen
      I would actually like to see a Tenchi Muyo x Inuyasha crossover. ^_^ I think that could work!
      Maybe Kagome could teach the girls the ‘Sit Boy!’ command. 😆

Although I would watch out for Miroku.He would be all over the place flirting with the girls.Yeah,

Sango would have to keep him in check.Kirara and Ryo-Ohki I could see becoming friends.Same with

Shippo and Sasami.

I just thought of an interesting idea for a non-anime crossover:Tenchi/Once Upon A Time.Considering the fact that Storybook attracts all sorts of characters the Tenchi crew would feel right at home.
      Almael
      Uhm, for some reason I can only imagine Once Upon A Time with the Mad Hatter, blood and gore, bloody hearts taken out….
      SnowQueen
      Well they did have that Alice in Wonderland mini-series things ^^;
      GaianKnight
      Participant

Almael wrote:

Uhm, for some reason I can only imagine Once Upon A Time with the Mad Hatter, blood and gore, bloody hearts taken out….

We got Washu covered then…

Seriously it be fun.BTW:It confuses me no end that there are two similiar threads,this one and the one in the Other Anime section.Am I the only one confused about it?
      GaianKnight
      Participant
      Keel the other one! iloveit1
      iloveit1 😆
      The-Kaiser
      Participant
      My choices would be:

Tenchi with:

Pokemon

Inuyasha

Star Trek (any)

Star Wars (any era)

Spaceballs The Movie

Infinite Space for Nintendo DS universe

Metroid

Kingdom Hearts

Robotech/Macross

Transformers (preferably G1)

Epic Rap Battles of History

I already took up the challenge of a Tenchi/Crest/Banner of the Stars crossover,though not as good as it could’ve been.

I still want a Dark Sasami story to so we can cross over with PGSM and the awesomeness that is Sailor Mercury…. soawesome1

Though personally I haven’t figured it out how Queen Metaria possess Sasami or how Dark Mercury

shows up to save the day.

AFAIG: Tenchi/Dr.Who might be one of the easiest to do since the Doctor can travel anywhere and anywhen in the TARDIS even parallel worlds.

*Bump*

I was reading at Mental Floss(I think or was it Cracked?) a list of waysThe X Files were so influential and thought:gee how about a Tenchi/X-Files crossover.(Or was that

mentioned before?)It be interested to see say someone seeing Ryo-ohki on a cloudy night and think

she’s a monster.Then Mulder hears about it and drags Scully along to Japan to investigate. soawesome1

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.