Tenchi Muyo: Bride Ryōran – New browser-based Tenchi game.

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime Tenchi Muyo: Bride Ryōran – New browser-based Tenchi game.

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      jgzinv
      Probably not impossible to get through. I wonder if it’s java or flash or what based….
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      mmmm1 The game seems to have potential, it is like treat for those who want the Ryoko and Tenchi, or the Ayeka and Tenchi, or whoever. Also it pulls in all other Tenchi characters so it gives it a mix of multiple choice. The determing factor of the game is the execution done right and if feels good and not something thrown together and lazy in the recent Ai popularity. Still, it will be interesting on how it turns out.
      It be interesting to read the review of the actual game play once it gets up and going.
      Almael
      Looks like on girls from the anime and not the manga e.g. Ryoko’s pirate rival is missing.

The game seem to have several fighting modes, too. Not sure how this all works out. My guess is it’s similar to the Seikai no Senki game. I hope it’s not a flash game.

I wouldn’t be too surprised if it were. So basically if there’s a fighting part as well as a dating part…

More Ryoko vs.Aeka action! 😆

The-Kaiser
      Participant
      Be nice if it were English… aquateencarl1

I guess I’ll never get a Official Tenchi Game in English sadface1

Kerbs
      Participant
      Wahh I hope it gets translated :< Hey, if it’s a dating sim, I’m putting Washu and Kagato together a la Abridged…
      I rather doubt that there’ll be an English edition any time soon.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.