Tenchi Muyo freeform or BESM 2.5 PbP Game?

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Tenchi Muyo freeform or BESM 2.5 PbP Game?

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    I can understand if you wouldn’t want it hosted here specifically but I have been wanting to run or play in a Tenchi Muyo BESM 2.5 or Tenchi based RPG for a good long while. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find any good ones on the net. And I can’t seem to be able to get many people in my local gaming circle interested or able to sit Down and play it. So my question to people on here as this is THE Tenchi site as far as I know is anyone would be interested in doing a BESM 2.5 or free form game maybe on Discord or the likes? Tenchismile
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Replies
      jgzinv
      A guy at OMG!Con last year ran the BESM role play game with some custom scenario…. that’s the only time I’ve ever seen it played. There may be someone here that has guides… probably Nobu or Pii… but they haven’t been circulating since the early days of the AFC or prior (we’re talking 10+ years ago).

I have the BESM guide for Dual!, but I generally don’t have much contact or experience with the RPG realm of things.

ShinjiIkari_FAR
      Participant
      Heh. That was me actually. Admittedly, I wasn’t really prepared and it was my first time really attempting to GM anything. blush1

I have a PDF of the original book as well as most of it printed out in a binder. I didn’t quite know how to react to curve balls thrown at me and it went by a lot quicker than I had originally planned or had in mind.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.