Tenchi Muyo -If-

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      Nil Admirari
      none
      soawesome1

At long last! Really shocked by the lack of text there though, damn.

julia
      THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE WHO MADE THESE SCANS POSSIBLE YESSS~ !

but holy crap yeah there is not much to translate

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      That last page
      WisperG

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

That last page

Dat last page indeed ;)

So I guess this is confirmed to be Seina’s son? And surprise, surprise he ends up marrying both Ryoko and Ayeka’s daughters, complete with what seems to be his own version of the Tenchi x Ayeka rainy day storage shed scene. Man, Kajishima’s been dropping so much new info lately!

soawesome1

rosadojr
      Wait is it cannon?? Im confused with the if at the title… :?
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

rosadojr wrote:

Wait is it cannon?? Im confused with the if at the title… :?

Well that’s just the thing. I strongly suspect he’s testing the waters before he puts on his trunks and jumps in. See what people’s reactions are, it’s a no lose situation: love it, he runs with it; hate it, ‘hey people i only said what if?’

susano
      The story focuses on Seina’s and Kirko’s oldest son and Ryoko’s and Ayeka’s daughters. At the end, Seina’s and Kirko’s son marries Ayeka’s and Ryoko’s daughters.
      The-Kaiser
      Participant
      A epic story there :)

Thanks for the Scans :)

highgear56
      Interesting how this turns out. The children are cute, but I feel this isn’t really canon despite it being Kajishima’s. Hence the title ‘If’

Also can’t say I’m a fan of Tenchi conceiving with Ryoko and Ayeka. The whole premise of the show was those two fighting over him and neither would have accepted this sort of outcome, it was out of character. I mean, THAT WAS WHAT THE SHOW WAS ABOUT, FIGHTING EACH OTHER OVER HIM!!!

Still an interesting outlook, but I don’t really approve. I wonder how Japanese fans feel.

AstroNerdBoy
      Based on how I’m reading the blurb from 13.12, this is the proposed new TM!R anime in storyboard form.
      Anonymous

AstroNerdBoy wrote:

Based on how I’m reading the blurb from 13.12, this is the proposed new TM!R anime in storyboard form.

It’s also food for thought that when he referenced “if” he referenced if as if he hadn’t already started negotiating it yet as in, he made if as the thing he was going to show that to aic but referred to another anime project that had already been in the works, as one that he “disliked working with others” on, so we might just see another Tenchi project before we see if.

AstroNerdBoy
      Well, that is the one frustrating part of Kajishima-sensei’s blurbs — sometimes, his words could mean one thing or could mean another. Only he knows for sure.

That being said, if there is another anime project, it would likely be Paradise War since the novels seem to be going well. However, saying that -IF- is attached to an anime project is good news itself.

susano
      AYeka and Ryoko will likely contimue fighting over Tenchi in the future. The two of them are likey be fighhting over Tenchi less in the future. Yet when Ayeka and Ryoko do fight over Tenchi, their daughters will treat their fighting as a result of a few sexual related matters.

gendo1

Yosho24
      This looks awesome! Assuming it’s done right, but more Tenchi is never a bad thing. It’s kind of bittersweet to me that Tenchi ends up having daughters with both Ryoko and Ayeka. I’ve always been very pro Ryoko and Tenchi and always felt that him and Ryoko were always meant to end up together but I’ll take the good with the bad i guess. It just seems out of character for them to share him
      highgear56

Yosho24 wrote:

It just seems out of character for them to share him

My point exactly.

Not even sure if this type of relationship goes on with Jurai royal family. And I doubt Ryoko is the type of person to share him with her. That’s what bothers me the most about all this

AstroNerdBoy

Yosho24 wrote:

This looks awesome! Assuming it’s done right, but more Tenchi is never a bad thing. It’s kind of bittersweet to me that Tenchi ends up having daughters with both Ryoko and Ayeka. I’ve always been very pro Ryoko and Tenchi and always felt that him and Ryoko were always meant to end up together but I’ll take the good with the bad i guess. It just seems out of character for them to share him

Not really. Ryoko’s and Aeka’s relationship changes quite a bit from their encounter in OVA 1, episode 2. When they thought Tenchi was dead in OVA 1, episode 6, they formed a bond because of Tenchi as they went to battle Kagato together. From that time on, Ryoko still loves to tease Aeka, and Aeka loves doing things to Ryoko, but their bond grew, even more so because of Noike’s arrival as Tenchi’s official fiancee.

highgear56 wrote:

Yosho24 wrote:

It just seems out of character for them to share him

My point exactly.

Not even sure if this type of relationship goes on with Jurai royal family. And I doubt Ryoko is the type of person to share him with her. That’s what bothers me the most about all this

Heh! You need to rewatch the series. I’m having to go on memory (I’m not were I can check the episodes at the moment), but I think it was OVA 1 episode 7 where Ryoko clearly stated she’d be willing to share Tenchi with Aeka. It was Aeka’s response to such a suggestion that caused them to have their fight that ultimately had them both out in the lake.

As for Jurai being for such a thing, (1) Aeka’s and Sasami’s father has two wives, and (2) there was a massive wedding on the dark side of the moon for Seina and his harem (GXP), at which many important Juraians were in attendance. ^_~

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

AstroNerdBoy wrote:

but their bond grew, even more so because of Noike’s arrival as Tenchi’s official fiancee.

Like my grammy always says, “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” is just a hop, skip and a jump away from polygamy”

;)

Well, okay, no she doesn’t. Good points all around though, very good clarification ANB, particularly on the normalcy of such arrangements from a Jurain perspective. I won’t assert ” [X] is how Tenchi Muyo OVA was destined to be” but personally one of the show’s biggest appeals (and how it was advertised here) was the intense competition in the form of petty (and hilarious) brawling: without that you’ve just got a compound out somewhere in the middle of Utah (or Japan, or Jurai, what have you).

It’s funny:

* Tenchi practically invents harem genre

* “Tenchi solution” (a.k.a. none yet somehow all) created by fans, as Tenchi goes unfinished.

* Harem genre becomes formulaic: dude ends up with all his fantasy chicks.

* Tenchi is eventually resumed, and it ends up (seemingly, but who knows) following tracks laid down by precedence and formula.

Is all this good? bad? inevitable? The way it was obviously meant to play out? We can say in hindsight: right now, we’re left only with IF (clever, Kajishima).

Ryoko_sp
      Wow, I’m in shock with this news. I’m glad the Tenchi world keeps growing but I’m kind of sad because as a Ryoko’s fan, it’s hard for me to picture her and Ayeka sharing Tenchi, but I can’t say I didn’t see it coming after all, I think GXP was throwing hints of it.

However, I loved the babies and the girls growing up *-* I wonder what are their names. It looks like a really nice story

Anonymous

AstroNerdBoy wrote:

Heh! You need to rewatch the series. I’m having to go on memory (I’m not were I can check the episodes at the moment), but I think it was OVA 1 episode 7 where Ryoko clearly stated she’d be willing to share Tenchi with Aeka. It was Aeka’s response to such a suggestion that caused them to have their fight that ultimately had them both out in the lake.

I don’t think you’re in any position to tell someone to rewatch the series when you contradict yourself with that line. Ryoko did that because she was calling Ayeka’s bluff and was teasing her, knowing full and well she would react the way she would, not because she legitimately wanted or would accept that. Which you obviously know Ryoko does from your statement “Ryoko still loves to tease Aeka, and Aeka loves doing things to Ryoko”.

Ryoko and Ayeka have had a bond throughout every Tenchi series because they were rivals, but the only reason they are ok with this “ending” in the OVA continuity is because plot demands it, not because it makes any rational sense based on their behaviour, which is why so many people are against it and the harem “ending” in general because why have them fight at all if there isn’t going to be any blow off to it? It’s wasted time and effort to then not even be given a good reason why.

Yarner
      The text on the opening page says: “This is a story from a yet unsettled future”.

Also – I understand that everyone’s flipping out about Ryouko and Aeka having Tenchi’s babies, but nobody’s even a little bit shocked by the little baby Ryo-ohkis?

blush1

Yarner
      Also – if you didn’t catch it – in the small mid-left panel on page 8 Sasami is serving the girls sekihan, ie. red rice and beans – the traditional dish for the family when a girl reaches her first menstruation.

Probably the first time someone’s not happy to have Sasami’s cooking…

Anonymous

Yarner wrote:

Also – if you didn’t catch it – in the small mid-left panel on page 8 Sasami is serving the girls sekihan, ie. red rice and beans – the traditional dish for the family when a girl reaches her first menstruation.

Probably the first time someone’s not happy to have Sasami’s cooking…

I had kind of wondered if that was what it was considering how Ryoko and Ayeka’s Daughters looked, also welcome to the forum Yarner!

Kiyami
      Participant
      none
      Why does one of Seina’s kids have a Kuramitsuish curl? Unless it isn’t his.

http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i410/kitteascone/Tenchi%20Muyo/img0062_zps6696bad4.png" />

The middle one. Dat curl. I could be wrong and that could be another Amane baby, but I’m not convinced. Yeah she had curlyish hair when she was younger, though I can’t find anything to compare with the baby above.

jgzinv
      Well I think we have Amane’s baby boy… maybe a girl there, it’s certainly Ryoko Balta in the background

and her baby with the marine green hair there.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Yarner wrote:

I understand that everyone’s flipping out about Ryouko and Aeka having Tenchi’s babies, but nobody’s even a little bit shocked by the little baby Ryo-ohkis?

Considering they’re little cabbits (not humanoid) I didn’t think of Ryo-Ohki having babies like that. I thought they might be more akin to Fuku (siblings?), i.e. Washu made more, or Ryo-Ohki reproduced in another manner, more like copying herself (we first learn she can reproduce in the form of Phoenix-type rebirth, then that she could assimilate additional masu/take on humanoid form in OVA2, maybe she has other abilities as well?). But that’s just me, good lawdy I hope he’s (Kajishima) not implying her procreating with Tenchi, I’d give up on the main canon if that were true.

Yarner wrote:

I did not catch that (didn’t even know that!) how interesting, thank you for pointing that out.

Also, I’m with you Mitts: I can’t help but think “that kid looks like a Kuramitsu” (even if it ends up not being the case).

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Dagon123 wrote:

AstroNerdBoy wrote:

I don’t think you’re in any position to tell someone to rewatch the series when you contradict yourself with that line. Ryoko did that because she was calling Ayeka’s bluff and was teasing her, knowing full and well she would react the way she would, not because she legitimately wanted or would accept that. Which you obviously know Ryoko does from your statement “Ryoko still loves to tease Aeka, and Aeka loves doing things to Ryoko.”

Okay, I won’t be as harsh as Dagon, but I have to agree with him on this one: Ryoko was the Bugs Bunny to Ayeka’s Daffy Duck (don’t picture that too hard, folks!).

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-k5J4RxQdE[/BBvideo]

Yosho24

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Ryoko was the Bugs Bunny to Ayeka’s Daffy Duck (don’t picture that too hard, folks!).

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-k5J4RxQdE[/BBvideo]

Thats probably the best way to put it. Good comparison!

All I can wonder than does that make Tenchi Elmer Fudd? Kiyofacepalm1

Seriously he is caught between the two just like Elmer in the ‘toon.Though that was probably a bad analogy.

NthDgree
      Participant
      As for who the mystery babies are…

Some people seem to be upset over Ryoko and Ayeka sharing Tenchi, but we already know that he marries ALL of the girls in the house and is intimate with them. We saw him having sex with Noike in the Omake doujin at least. We also know he has a son who looks like Washu who marries Masaki Jurai on the Moon, so he probably has children with each of the girls, just like Seina seems to be (hence prego Ryoko Balta in the background).

The left blonde baby is probably Amane’s, a al the hair and bandage on the head. The other has the Kuramitsu curl because it is most likely Tenchi and Mihoshi’s. The little green haired kid is probably Noike’s because the hair matches her hair from the future at the end of OVA 3 episode 6 when she and Fuku rewrite Mihoshi’s letter.

So, even though -IF- focuses on Ryoko and Ayeka’s children, they are by no means the only ones he has with the girls, and I think that the son who marries Masaki Jurai was born first of all, but I’m not 100% on that.

NthDgree
      Participant
      BTW, since Ryo-Ohki’s babies are in the picture, it’s probably from a day when Seina’s family is visiting the Masaki’s, hence why Tenchi and Seina’s kids are mixed up in the same photo.
      Anonymous
      First off, welcome to the forum! and thanks for posting

NthDgree wrote:

As for who the mystery babies are…

Some people seem to be upset over Ryoko and Ayeka sharing Tenchi, but we already know that he marries ALL of the girls in the house and is intimate with them. We saw him having sex with Noike in the Omake doujin at least. We also know he has a son who looks like Washu who marries Masaki Jurai on the Moon, so he probably has children with each of the girls, just like Seina seems to be (hence prego Ryoko Balta in the background).

The left blonde baby is probably Amane’s, a al the hair and bandage on the head. The other has the Kuramitsu curl because it is most likely Tenchi and Mihoshi’s. The little green haired kid is probably Noike’s because the hair matches her hair from the future at the end of OVA 3 episode 6 when she and Fuku rewrite Mihoshi’s letter.

So, even though -IF- focuses on Ryoko and Ayeka’s children, they are by no means the only ones he has with the girls, and I think that the son who marries Masaki Jurai was born first of all, but I’m not 100% on that.

One thing to keep in mind with -If- and Kajishima’s continuity in general is that it is really only as relevant as it is contemporary, IE that things change often and trying to connect the dots can be fruitless because they don’t actually connect at all.

As to the kids, the other small kids are only shown when Kiriko and Seina are brought into -If- strongly implying that they are his, and why we never see them again as Ryoko and Ayeka’s daughters grow with Seina’s son.

The One is definitely Amane’s, the darker haired one is more than likely Ryoko Balta’s, and with the introduction of GXP Novel 10, the one Mihoshi curl one is most likely Mihoshi’s Grandmother’s with Seina.

As to Washu and Tenchi’s son from 21st century, he has to come much later on because of the significance, again, of showing Ryoko’s child first, and Ayeka’s coming right after.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Dagon123 wrote:

and with the introduction of GXP Novel 10, the one Mihoshi curl one is most likely Mihoshi’s Grandmother’s with Seina.

What now? (wait, was it Mikami? and if so, isn’t she her aunt–no, great aunt? Idk) &ohyeahonemoretime, what now??

Nobuyuki
      Participant

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Dagon123 wrote:

and with the introduction of GXP Novel 10, the one Mihoshi curl one is most likely Mihoshi’s Grandmother’s with Seina.

What now? (wait, was it Mikami? and if so, isn’t she her aunt–no, great aunt? Idk) &ohyeahonemoretime, what now??

“Great-aunt” is the known relationship, yes… but with Kuramitsu’s, who knows; it could be Mitoto’s. 😉

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/harleybmw/GXP6_000a_zps32d7cd4c.jpg" />http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/harleybmw/GXP6_079_zps7c3fe0d3.jpg" />

Well, I hate to bust your bubble (well that not true, I really like busting peoples bubbles.)

From “IF” we know that Seina’s children are fostered with Tenchi’s brood, we know that because of all the scenes of Seina’s son with Tenchi and Tenchi’s girls. Therefore it is quite likely that the infants shown are a mixture of Seina’s and Tenchi’s offspring. My guess this would be normal for the Masaki clan as while we know that half of Yosho’s decedents return to Earth, the other half do not. A yet most of the Masaki clan are raised on Earth.

Also I suspect that there is a indicator on who is the father of each child, the Band-Aid on the forehead. Kirko’s and Amane’s children have the Band-Aid, while the babe with the blond forelock does not have one. At means that child was not fathered by Seina. Now GPX 10 may tell a different story, but I doubt that K-sensei would have Seina sleeping around after the marriage, if only due to exhaustion due to have four to nine wives to handle. And can you see Seina’s core group allowing any more intruders into they marriage (That child is younger than Kiriko’s son, therefore born after the marriage.

As for the green haired infant, she is likely Noike’s daughter. Both Seina and Ryoko-B are black haired, so K-sensei is not likely to colored their child with green hair. Also that child has no forehead Band-Aid, therefore not Seina’s offspring. And finally the picture shows that Ryoko-B is pregnant at the time depicted in the picture, lending more weight that the green hair girl is not her offspring.

Now here a question to ponder. That picture shows three small cabbits with the infants, are they the same ones as before, or are they new ones, maybe even offspring of Fuku?

WisperG

shadow_s_writer wrote:

Well, I hate to bust your bubble (well that not true, I really like busting peoples bubbles.)

From “IF” we know that Seina’s children are fostered with Tenchi’s brood, we know that because of all the scenes of Seina’s son with Tenchi and Tenchi’s girls. Therefore it is quite likely that the infants shown are a mixture of Seina’s and Tenchi’s offspring. My guess this would be normal for the Masaki clan as while we know that half of Yosho’s decedents return to Earth, the other half do not. A yet most of the Masaki clan are raised on Earth.

Also I suspect that there is a indicator on who is the father of each child, the Band-Aid on the forehead. Kirko’s and Amane’s children have the Band-Aid, while the babe with the blond forelock does not have one. At means that child was not fathered by Seina. Now GPX 10 may tell a different story, but I doubt that K-sensei would have Seina sleeping around after the marriage, if only due to exhaustion due to have four to nine wives to handle. And can you see Seina’s core group allowing any more intruders into they marriage (That child is younger than Kiriko’s son, therefore born after the marriage.

As for the green haired infant, she is likely Noike’s daughter. Both Seina and Ryoko-B are black haired, so K-sensei is not likely to colored their child with green hair. Also that child has no forehead Band-Aid, therefore not Seina’s offspring. And finally the picture shows that Ryoko-B is pregnant at the time depicted in the picture, lending more weight that the green hair girl is not her offspring.

Now here a question to ponder. That picture shows three small cabbits with the infants, are they the same ones as before, or are they new ones, maybe even offspring of Fuku?

I don’t think anyone’s bubble has been burst. Nearly everything in this thread is merely speculation after all, so all theories are welcome!

To throw in my two cents, Seina doesn’t exactly seem the type to “sleep around” with other women. I wouldn’t put it past Kajishima to simply have Seina get hitched to another gal (though he already has more than enough at this point) 🙄

As for the mystery baby (who in my eyes has black hair, not green), its hard to tell. The baby is so young, yet Ryoko Balta already has another big baby bump. However, the hair style, hair color, and even the eye color do more closely match RB, rather than Noike in my opinion.

The cabbits are more than likely the Fuku clones created by Tarant Shank towards the end of GXP. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen that episode, so I don’t remember exactly what happened in it, but I would’ve been surprised if Seina didn’t keep them.

heromech40
      This is great news and a great scan that was posted soawesome1
      TheFrieza
      First of all thank you to Dagon123 for uploading these wonderful scans :)

This certainly has revealed some interesting new plots for a future Tenchi show. I like the idea of Tenchi having a child with both Ryo Oko and Ayeka, having that strong love triangle since basically the start of Tenchi Muyo I think it would have been unfair for him to only have love interest with one and not the other (that’s how I feel though :) ) plus surly if he had 1 child with one and not the other then that person would have no reason to stay in the series with Tenchi something I would not like the see either way. I can see some very humorous scenes between the mums and daughters in perhaps the teen years with maybe jealousy (perhaps with age and um pre-portion size’s lol). Though if this is the way that the series will go I’m wondering how these scenes will play in anime. Would it focus a lot on the growing up from babies up until teen years or will this be like a short summary at the start of episode 1 then start from when all are older. I don’t think Kajishima has revealed everything he has planned for the series and maybe this is just a small taste but if this is the direction its going I’m very much looking forward to it Tenchismile

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

TheFrieza wrote:

First of all thank you to Dagon123 for uploading these wonderful scans :)

Sharing info and content with fellow fans, that’s what fan communities ought to do, right? 8-)

I too have been wondering how, in animated format, Kajishima would show the kids’ progression, being gradual or skipping ahead, but I have to admit, a small part of me isn’t getting too attached to any idea mainly because his naming it “If” means basically none of this could end up being the actual way it goes (though Tenchi “getting them all” I see as a given at this point).

susano
      http://tenchiforum.com/v3.0/Tenchi%20Muyo%20IF%20Doujinshi/img007.png" />

[/quote]

From this page, Tenchi seems to have become a full time farmer. Yet, farming may be treated by Tenchi as a second part time job. He may have become Chief Priest of the Masaki Family Shrine after he graduated from college. The size of the Masaki Residence had to increase to accomadate Tenchi’s large family. Likely each of Tenchi’s wives have their own homes located near the Masaki Residence. Every one seems to continue to hangout at the Masaki Residence. Tenchi’s wives having their own homes may be served as a ruse to hide the truth of Tench’s many wvies.

Anonymous
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Fucking like Cabbits.
      julia
      Are those all TENCHI’s? I’m confused as to who the mothers are for a couple of them
      Yosho24
      The blonde one behind the third Ryo-Ohki looks like a mix of Seina and Amane. 3 kids with Ryo-Ohki though? That seems a bit odd. I’m starting to become more and more disappointed in this whole thing. Just too much to take in at once in my honest opinion. However, nothing is set in stone and this probably isn’t even in the stage of production yet. I expect to see some changes. If not, I guess I’ll be ok with it as long as we get Petrea back! We can only hope
      julia
      I guess my “fan art” of him calling ryo ohki sexy wasn’t too far off.
      TheFrieza
      Looks interesting :) thanks for the update
      Nobuyuki
      Participant

julia wrote:

Are those all TENCHI’s? I’m confused as to who the mothers are for a couple of them

The ones with bandages are definitely Seina’s.

Yosho24 wrote:

3 kids with Ryo-Ohki though? That seems a bit odd.

Well, we don’t know how many she can have in one litter. though. ;)

Quote:

However, nothing is set in stone and this probably isn’t even in the stage of production yet.[Def. not ;) – N.]

Truer words have yet to be written.

WisperG

Nobuyuki wrote:

julia wrote:

That right there makes me think they might be the child forms of the Fuku clones, rather than Ryo-Ohki’s kids.

Nobuyuki
      Participant
      Uhm, I don’t see any bandages on them.
      hello_Tenko
      Participant

WisperG wrote:

Nobuyuki wrote:

julia wrote:

That right there makes me think they might be the child forms of the Fuku clones, rather than Ryo-Ohki’s kids.

I would have thought that too… but fuku and Ryo-ohki have golden eyes. They have those all too familiar brown eyes…

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Dagon123 wrote:

3 Kids with Ryo-Ohki Tenchi?

3?….. Kiyofacepalm1

(Recycled/edited to reflect Who’s point of view.) wth2

jgzinv
      Well there’s also the fact that Senia is a middle aged man with three cabbits by the time of paradise war….

Who says he’s not out with the kids….

Yosho24

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

Dagon123 wrote:

3 Kids with Ryo-Ohki Tenchi?

3?….. Kiyofacepalm1

(Recycled/edited to reflect Who’s point of view.) wth2

I’m with you on that, Who. badass1

Nil Admirari
      none
      Come on you guys, this was foretold way back in December.

Get on her level, scrubs.

From what I’ve seen of this “What If” sequel thus far, I am welcoming it, just to return to the roots of the franchise which are the OVAs themselves.

Now, while I do agree with highgear56 that one of the points of the series in general was Ryoko & Ayeka fighting each other over Tenchi, I like to think of this “what if” as a means of showing Ryoko & Ayeka finally growing up and growing out of their rivalry and coming to terms with Tenchi that the three of them love each other equally and deciding to accept each other as such. My reasoning for this is simply seeing Lord Azusa and his wives Misaki & Funaho. I mean, if those three are married to each other, it’s a no-brainer to me that in the end (of the OVA continuity) it was obvious that Tenchi would end up marrying both Ryoko & Ayeka anyways, and would end up succeeding Azusa, Misaki, & Funaho for the throne when they come of age.

As Dagon said, Ryoko and Ayeka have had a bond because they were rivals. For me, this “what if,” as well as seeing Misaki & Funaho & Azusa and knowing that they are happily married, tells me that this same bond will somehow help them grow out of their rivalry and come to terms with Tenchi and each other, resulting in their marriage.

As for the three children of Ryo-ohki, I don’t really mind them either.

Since Ryo-ohki does have a human form, to me it was obvious that once her human toddler form reached adult-hood, she would end up with someone as well. I don’t think it would be Tenchi, though. Nor Seina. Maybe some else? Who knows.

(Dennis Miller mode)

Of course, this is just my opinion, I could be wrong. blush1

hello_Tenko
      Participant
      I think they’re the fraternal triplets on the page where Ryoko and Aeka’s daughters were crying. Washu was able to use her ova with the masu to make Ryoko so I would imagine Ryoohki being able to have children with a human too.
      NthDgree
      Participant
      Guys, this isn’t that confusing, we’ve seen all of these kids before. It’s just a flash forward of all of the children we see on page 6 of -IF-. The 3 cabbits we saw have since obtained human form. The blonde boy is Seina and Amane’s now old enough to go to school. The green-haired one I still say is Tenchi’s and Noike’s. The blonde girl who was only a toddler in -IF- I always believed was Tenchi and Mihoshi’s, and now she has Mihoshi’s hairstyle. The last one is the little black-haired kid who is Seina and Ryoko Balta’s, who she was pregnant with in the panel of -IF- that shows ALL of these kids together already. It’s not getting more complicated, I think Kajishima just wanted to show more of these children because they were quickly glanced over in -IF- since it was focused on the 3 older kids.
      Anonymous
      [BBvideo 425,350]http://youtu.be/-7NitmzzZX8[/BBvideo]
Viewing 56 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.