Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 4 Doujin

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Manga / Doujinshi / Light Novel Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki 4 Doujin

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      ChaudSept
      Thanks for the scans iloveit1

Let’s remind ourselves that for now we don’t know jack, nothing official aquateencarl1

To me, the good thing about the doujin is : the proposed story could happen before everything regarding the -if- ‘s stories, I concider it a second chance for Kajishima in front of AIC. Might be a good plot, who knows…

The presence of Rea, and the way she is drawn definitely implies her importance and a link to ISM. Though I don’t think of a prequel to seikishi, cause it has been kinda well described in older doujins.

The thing that a lot of people will dislike would be : MORE WOMEN.

If he introduces all this powerful ladies that early, well i guess they’re gonna be important somehow. Talking about the ladies if I may analyse a little, note that they seem to be all part of the “old” generation, I mean Seto-Airi-Misaki-style, not the kind of Harem girl, who will jump on Tenchi. (Airi ? Shush)

The way Amame is placed.. we can easily say that Kajishima wants to had another ~very~ powerful Seto-like. Good thing ? Muh.

One last thing I wonder what the names of all the girls are..

Amame & Seto

Misaki & Funaho

? & Airi

? & Minaho

Mitoto (if not Mihoshi) & Washu (Looks like her but idk)

? & ?

?

EDIT : Knowing that, things are getting pretty serious, huh ?

Nobuyuki
      Participant

ChaudSept wrote:

One last thing I wonder what the names of all the girls are..

Amame & Seto

Misaki & Funaho

Yup, yup.

Quote:

? & Airi

? & Minaho

Mikami

“?” Hirata

Quote:

Mitoto (if not Mihoshi) & Washu (Looks like her but idk)

Yup.

Quote:

? & ?

Gyokuren and Amane

Quote:

?

?

WisperG

Nobuyuki wrote:

Mikami

wat

Are there now two Mikami’s, or did I miss the doujin where granny Mikami switched to one of those age-defying face creams?

ChaudSept
      Yay, Mikami in young-mode, like it’s normal.

Hirata, I didn’t know her before today. (Btw she doesn’t have her mole, how can we be so sure ?)

Hirata is the commander of the 7th army of Seto, why the hell is she here ? (from the image Nobu post)

Also Seina’s wifes shouldn’t be here rageblow1 .

And finally we have to note that there are more women in the back, at least a purple haired one.

.. Must .. stay .. ova .. fan …

drillmaster
      I’m a little worried at the looks of this. It appears to be some kind of political struggle or a war council. I mean, I’d be happy to see Misaki and Funaho actually have a speaking part again in the OAV, but it does not bode well for how the last OAV was handled. The last thing we need is MORE attention away from the main cast.
      Shounenbat
      Participant

drillmaster wrote:

I’m a little worried at the looks of this. It appears to be some kind of political struggle or a war council. I mean, I’d be happy to see Misaki and Funaho actually have a speaking part again in the OAV, but it does not bode well for how the last OAV was handled. The last thing we need is MORE attention away from the main cast.

Not to mention, if this is legit, I should probably get around to watching GXP, although I’d rather not. I never could get into it, for some reason…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.