Tenchi Muyo themed Dreaming

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Worship / Collection / Theory threads Tenchi Muyo themed Dreaming

• This topic is empty.
    Sooooooo I just woke up from a straaaange yet awesome Tenchi Muyo dream. along the lines of Kajishima secretly released OVA 4 underground Japan, so the west never got to hear about it, and I only found out while visiting Japan. All i can remember is that Tenchi and his grandpa were working in the mafia (Maybe a side affect from Time and Space Adventure Ryoko’s perfect world fft…) the house living room seemed smaller/darker…Tenchi proposed to Ayeka and Ryoko only (HECK YES)…but i think the most memorable was the fake concept art of Ayeka’s wedding ring and wedding veil (very ornate ivory/wooden carvings with flower gems glowing)…can’t remember the last time I had a Tenchi dream and it was awesome.

My main question is, have you guys had Tenchi themed dreams and what were they about? Hopefully no nightmares were involved ;A;

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      This is a very interesting topic!

Indeed I have had a few dreams, the most prolific of which was one where OVA4 happened, but the thing that gripped me the most was not the content of the show, but just to hear Petrea’s voice as Ryoko again. That has always stayed with me, just to have petrea back.

blush1

WisperG
      A fun idea for thread! This reminds me, I’ve actually been meaning to make a general dreams thread in Chit Chat for awhile now. Maybe I’ll finally get around to that…

Anyways, I had a dream where the Tenchi OVAs along with A Certain Magical Index (or was it Railgun? Can’t remember…) were added to the Toonami lineup. I was pretty excited for about 2 minutes after I woke up before it dawned on me that it was just a dream… 😆

Sadly I am one of those people who rarely dream or remember their dreams.Although I do daydream a lot if that counts?

One of my daydreams was a crossover between the Stars arc of Sailor Moon and Tenchi

in which all the Tenchi girls are enslaved by the Galaxia of the Tenchiverse and the Sailor Senshi’s have to help Tenchi freed them.

segaman4
      I had a dream that I was with mihoshin a creepy castle
      Nil Admirari
      none
      I can’t honestly say I’ve had a Tenchi dream that I can recall. Daydreams themed to music sure, but legit sleep-dreams? Nope. If I did, they’d have been back before I left the fandom in the ye olde days and like hell I’m remembering those.
      I admit my daydream was less a daydream than an idea for a fanfic but sometimes I can’t distinguish between the two as in my ideas for fanfic come from my daydreams.
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

Jabberwockychamber wrote:

Sooooooo I just woke up from a straaaange yet awesome Tenchi Muyo dream. along the lines of Kajishima secretly released OVA 4 underground Japan, so the west never got to hear about it, and I only found out while visiting Japan. All i can remember is that Tenchi and his grandpa were working in the mafia (Maybe a side affect from Time and Space Adventure Ryoko’s perfect world fft…) the house living room seemed smaller/darker…Tenchi proposed to Ayeka and Ryoko only (HECK YES)…but i think the most memorable was the fake concept art of Ayeka’s wedding ring and wedding veil (very ornate ivory/wooden carvings with flower gems glowing)…can’t remember the last time I had a Tenchi dream and it was awesome.

My main question is, have you guys had Tenchi themed dreams and what were they about? Hopefully no nightmares were involved ;A;

Can’t top that, it sounds awesome!

I’m pretty sure I have had my own, but I can’t seem to remember much after I wake up. Though not exactly Tenchi-themed I remember one where I was mowing a lawn (I do professional lawn care to pay the rent) and taking particular care because apparently it was Petrea’s and she was one of my regular clients.

blush1

Don’t waste your time with questions like ‘why?’ cuz I have no idea myself.

I never have Tenchi related dreams. I never have dreams in general.

I only have nightmares where I die and wake up disappointed it’s not real.

http://i.imgur.com/hh1dhnG.png" />

Was that the girl from Kill la Kill? If so then you must have really weird nightmares.
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Strangely enough, I did finally have one last night – though not of the usual sort. I was put in charge of overseeing and quality controlling blu-ray transfers for the remaining shows that had yet to be produced.
      Nobuyuki
      Participant

Nil Admirari wrote:

Strangely enough, I did finally have one last night – though not of the usual sort. I was put in charge of overseeing and quality controlling blu-ray transfers for the remaining shows that had yet to be produced.

That would be a nightmare.

mitsuki lover wrote:

Was that the girl from Kill la Kill? If so then you must have really weird nightmares.

Not quite. ;)

chucklocker
      Participant
      none
      I don’t usually remember my dreams, but I do distinctly remember having a short dream in which Nil actually DID burn my Tenchi manga for warmth 😆 I have no idea what the context was, but I’d like to think that it was something like The Hunger Games but with forum members as the participants XD
      I do hope they were used copies and not brand new ones.Also any dream involving fire should also include having

a weenie roast or roasting marshmallows or making ‘smores.

I think that the only way I shall ever have a Tenchi dream will be if Sailor Mercury or Dark Mercury or both

make Special Guest Star appearances. tuxedodouche

Or perhaps now with my Sailor Jupiter plushie it’s one with her in it as well. 😆

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.