Tenchiforum is now Mobile!

Forums Getting Started Rules and Announcements Tenchiforum is now Mobile!

• This topic is empty.
    Tenchiforum is now mobile ready! You do not need any external app or anything, all you need is a phone, a phone browser and some hand appendages!

(Smileys are currently not supported in Mini-chat mobile, BUT they still do work as long as you type the smiley code, you just can’t tap them)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Replies
      Nil Admirari
      none
      Minichat on the go is going to be dangerous.

Dangerous.

julia
      I’m liking it!
      Anonymous
      Smilies now work on mobile! Thanks for the help Nil kiyonesmile1
      Nobuyuki
      Participant
      So, does this mean we’re moving to Alabama or something? :?
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      So, I’m new to having a smartphone, and everything works great, so no need for trouble shooting on the site end, but…for no discernible reason, I pushed “view full version of site” on my android, and now I can’t get the mobile version back up again (the full version defaults on my phone).

sadface1

Hopefully I’ll figure it out, but if anybody knew how to “fix” yeeeaaahhhh mmhmm1

Nil Admirari
      none

wwwwhhhhoooo wrote:

So, I’m new to having a smartphone, and everything works great, so no need for trouble shooting on the site end, but…for no discernible reason, I pushed “view full version of site” on my android, and now I can’t get the mobile version back up again (the full version defaults on my phone).

sadface1

Hopefully I’ll figure it out, but if anybody knew how to “fix” yeeeaaahhhh mmhmm1

Click this and it should reset it.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.