That Dual! Collection

• This topic is empty.
  • Replies
      Anonymous
      It looks like the links are gone? I doubt they were deleted for other reasons, I had this problem, make an account with them, THEN re-upload them
      jgzinv
      Arrrrgh! isawitplz
      jgzinv
      These are up again, Fiction is the only one tied to the acct, the others are on their 3rd upload… seeing if I can get them to stick.

Never mind…. they’re deleting the files right out of my account page too.

Well forget that file site…

:WUTH:
      jgzinv
      Mirrors have been made for the first set.
      :washu: :washu: :washu:
      Totally off topic,but I re-start Dual the week after this Saturday.So the long wait for Mitsuki goodness

is nearly over! :D

I wish somebody would eventually save & re-release DUAL! I’m to lazy to hunt the old Geneon Release down atm. Maybe Funi can snatch it up if the Tenchi re-releases do well. Or D-tek, Nozomi, Sentai, anybody could probably do a decent re-release overall. well cept maybe Media Blasters cause their not doing so well right now.
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none

That’s so right on man…. you said it all.

😆

To be precise we want more MS!!!!!!

Nobuyuki
      Participant

mitsuki lover wrote:

To be precise we want more MR!!!!!!

Fixed. 😉

jgzinv
      Moar Zinv, food, fun, and MS pwease… kthxbye
      As I said on the Tenchi Board they should do a Tenchi OVA 4 where D and Sasami are in the same

high school class.

jgzinv
      Just as a note, Kazuki (Crestian) sent me a reply today saying that he was okay but dealing

with some life issues. Unfortunately his hard drive took a dump and wiped out everything he had from

the last ten years or so.

However, he did have some old backups of the DualFans site on CD, from 2003, which has been

uploaded. The site doesn’t have all it once did, and a few things are out of date/broken, but a lot should

be able to be restored from archives. 2003 was sort of our boom year, so if anything it’s nostalgic.

http://dualfans.com/index2.php

Nil Admirari
      none

JGZinv wrote:

Just as a note, Kazuki (Crestian) sent me a reply today saying that he was okay but dealing

with some life issues. Unfortunately his hard drive took a dump and wiped out everything he had from

the last ten years or so.

However, he did have some old backups of the DualFans site on CD, from 2003, which has been

uploaded. The site doesn’t have all it once did, and a few things are out of date/broken, but a lot should

be able to be restored from archives. 2003 was sort of our boom year, so if anything it’s nostalgic.

http://dualfans.com/index2.php

I’m very glad to hear he’s alright! Unfortunate that he lost the more recent site backups, though it must feel great to know that not all is lost to the ether.

Yes,it’s good that you heard from Kazuki Zinv.It’s been such a long time.

Ten years is a lot to loose.Can’t imagine how many memories have gone missing.

Any way hope he’s getting everything sorted out that he needs to and will back with us after not too long.

wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

JGZinv wrote:

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXN6tgE4g_4&feature=kp[/BBvideo]

& you can tell Kazuki all of Tenchiforum is glad he’s ok.

mmhmm1

And a amen to that!

jgzinv
      Jut a FYI that Grooveshark got taken down by the music industry, so the Tenchi and Dual CD links that

were streaming are gone. Sadly that nuked a lot of other anime CDs online, Space Dandy among a lot of others.

Hopefully I was small fry enough not to care about that no one comes after me for my 2-3 dual uploads.

After all that time putting together playlists too….

I wouldn’t think that they would bother much about just 2-3 downloads.But you never actually know how the government reacts these days.
      jgzinv
      The way they see it is generally by song. So like 24 for one OST and 20 for the other, and the 4 on the karaoke cd.

Hopefully it’ll just be filed away as out of print and too small to care.

Nobuyuki
      Participant
      Considering it was just business, you’ve nothing to worry about.
Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.