the chousin vs……

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat the chousin vs……

• This topic is empty.
    can they actually go up agaisnt galactus or the tribunal or thanos?
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

segaman4 wrote:

can they actually go up agaisnt galactus or the tribunal or thanos?

The Chousin going against Thanos or Galatus is easy as they are situated in a single universe they are in and are bound by laws and limitations of they are in. Though, as they do deal higher forms of power they would give the Chousin a fight. The Tribunal would actually be a threat as it is multiverses given form and Chousin are beings aware of other levels existence.

segaman4
      true and theres also oldin toaa and the presence
      Could we expand this to include the likes of Darkseid?
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

mitsuki lover wrote:

Could we expand this to include the likes of Darkseid?

It’s a versus thread, however I don’t know him in any stories except from what I read from the wiki. He might pose a threat but he doesn’t really deal with cosmic multiverse powers from what I read, so a short lived fight to my mind.

Almael
      Yeah, ignoring Gurren Lagann, other super robots, and fantasy gods the only beings coming close to the chousin would be Haruhi Suzumiya. Everyone else is too weak or limited.
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

Almael wrote:

Everyone else is too weak or limited

The Chousin themselves also have limitations and weaknesses, there are moments in the Okuda Manga where Tsunami is kept at bay or captured. Sure, she is in Sasami and that is a limit, but Tokimi in OVA 3 was also limited by Z’s trick during his fight with Tenchi

Of course the difference with Haruhi is that she doesn’t know she’s a God.

Darkseid once went head to toe with Galactus in one of the many Marvel/DC crossovers.

Actually there’s one person without any powers that I would love to see come up against the Chousin

just because it would be epic:The Batman! soawesome1

That would be an interesting battle: their power vs.Bats brains.

segaman4
      Or chuck norris….
      😆 that sounds like another Norris Man joke in the making.

Seriously the reason I chose Batman is because he is so notoriously paranoid that at one point not only did he keep a complete dossier on all his fellow JLAers complete with listings of strengths and

weaknesses, but he also carried a sample of Kryptonite ‘just in case’.

Now if you really want Goddess versus Goddess here’s an idea:

Washu vs. Athena

Tokimi vs. Artemis

Tsunami vs. Aphrodite

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.