The Joker Comes To Gotham

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat The Joker Comes To Gotham

• This topic is empty.

From the comics to the novels.

From the tv to the big screen.

Only one Batvillain is the head of the Class:The Clown Prince of Crime:The Joker! soawesome1

And he’s finally coming to FOX’ Gotham . The moment everyone has been waiting for has come.

When you think of it the Joker is probably the greatest archvillain ever created since Moriarty.

Here’s some reasons why and why it’s durn time they finally brought him to Gotham:

1.He’s a total sociopath and he doesn’t care: yes, the man’s criminally insane but unlike a what of other villains he seems to revel in the fact.

2.He’s a genius:this was especially brought out in the first Tim Burton Batman movie with

Jack Nicholson’s version.But in every version of the character he shows some sort of evil genius.

3.He’s got a perverted but whimsical sense of humor:and this is why he is The Joker,he likes to make deadly practical jokes,especially with Bats as his target.

4.He’s Batman’s equal:and this is the real reason The Joker is so popular he’s probably the only

one that can be said to be in any way the equal of the Dark Knight in just about every way.

And so having met the young Catwoman,the still on the side of the law Riddler and the up and rising Penguin,I for one can’t wait to see what they do to everyone’s favorite Clown Prince of Crime.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Replies
      At first I thought I had it wrong but it all came together in the interrogation scene when the kid seems to break down and cry and then he starts laughing maniacally,and you can tell by his face that that’s

the Joker alright.

btw:Dick ‘Robin/Nightwing’ Grayson’s parents are also featured in this episode.Apparently their

families have had a feud over a century about a horse.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.