The Other Guys

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    none
    The Tenchi gang is memorable even for 20 years. but what about the other characters such as El Hazard’s, Photon, Dual, etc. Name your Favorite character that doesn’t have The Tenchi gang in it, give the other guys a chance.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Replies
      SnowQueen
      I just love the El-Hazard cast! Some of characters do have a lot of characteristics and even similar backrounds as the some of the Tenchi cast but they are so quite unique in there own way (especially design!)

I dont thinki could choose just one favorite el-hazard character but i guess if i had to i would say Shayla Shayla for personality and looks.she has similar traits to Ryoko sure but theres things that also make her the bipolar opposite of her which making her a unique character.

But i love just about everyone on the main cast for all different reasons. (Might go more into detailed if asked or whenever i feel like it)

Cant really say much about dual and photon because i havent seen much of either ^^;

Need I even mention it? 😆 😆

Since Dual is my #3 favorie anime of all time and since Sanada Mitsuki is my favorite character

need I say more?

Although I also like Rara Mitsuki,D and Yayoi as well. soawesome1

As far as El Hazard goes:we need to have a one on one between Shayla Shayla and Ryoko.

just sayin’.

segaman4
      Does war on geminar count?
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      By Other Guys, I mean characters that are not from a series with Tenchi in the name or have a character related to the main cast.
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

SnowQueen wrote:

But i love just about everyone on the main cast for all different reasons. (Might go more into detailed if asked or whenever i feel like it)

DOIT!! (Sometime if ya feel like it, cuz I love EH characters!)

If you thought Nobuyuki was a hilarious ‘grown up’ Fujisawa will kill you! His penchant for chivalry, abiding by school rules, and struggling with alcoholism

No villain in any Tenchi series even comes close to the level of dread, sliminess, and humor that is packaged in one Katsuhiko Jinnai.

And yet somehow, his sister Nanami Jinnai is just a doll! (err, I mean, in some people’s opinions…what?!)

Photon‘s character Keyne (don’t remember if I’m spelling that right) is imo an interesting blending (design, personality-wise, to a lesser extent) of Ayeka and Ryoko. How could you not root for her? (Though, if Aun is your competition, maybe that’s little more than a straw man tactic hee hee.)

Nanami is part Ferengi from the way she is able to make a buck so readily.
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

Quote:

mitsuki lover wrote:

Nanami is part Ferengi from the way she is able to make a buck so readily.

I like the fact, even though she knows she is stranded in a another world, Nanami just works her way up to top in business.

Alielle is one of the openly Yuri character in the Tenchiverse, she holds nothing back, and also comic relief. I mention her for this.

SnowQueen

Ukinojo92 wrote:

Alielle is one of the openly Yuri character in the Tenchiverse, she holds nothing back, and also comic relief. I mention her for this.

I feel like the only one who really likes Alielle. First off i love her name and she extremely beautiful eyes and lovely color hair. Simply i just love her design. Second because personality and yes she is openly gay and not afraid to flirt and swoon over other girls (especially Shayla ). Also she is quite a goof but knows when to be serious as well.

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none
      Jinnai is a interesting antagonist. He is a laughable character as being over the top in his actions. Reminds me of Sheldon from Big Bag Theory, being self centered in everything and everyone around him. But he is intelligent enough to command another species that are bugs, able to conquer, use resources to his disposal, and able to use his wit in El Hazard to succeed in his plans.
      Jinnai’s an idiot.

My favorite bad guy is Ayuko from Dual.I like the fact that MS so associates her with her own mother and has maternal issues every time she sees her.

Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

Quote:

mitsuki lover wrote:

Jinnai’s an idiot.

My favorite bad guy is Ayuko from Dual.I like the fact that MS so associates her with her own mother and has maternal issues every time she sees her.

Quote:

Jinnai is a interesting antagonist. He is a laughable character as being over the top in his actions. Reminds me of Sheldon from Big Bag Theory, being self centered in everything and everyone around him. But he is intelligent enough to command another species that are bugs, able to conquer, use resources to his disposal, and able to use his wit in El Hazard to succeed in his plans.

My mistake, I meant to write this in villians thread these should be move to there.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.