The PAC Newsletters

• This topic is empty.
    So in the mid-late 90’s evidently Pioneer mailed newsletters to those that signed up.

Originally Dagon found the first volume of these from a collection and put it up on the blog part of the site.

Well a guy was cleaning out his collection and I happened to get a box which had 4 more volumes. Naturally

I went searching for any more info. Low and behold I managed to find an obscure site where someone was uploading

covers of her massive collection of anime magazines, and saw she had 3 I was missing. Eventually she was able to get

them out of storage and send me scans. So far as the internet, and myself knows, we’ve got a relatively complete set.

So here you go, 7 volumes of PAC de America. Packed with Tenchi info from when it was still fresh from the oven.

190 MB PDFs in a 7zip folder – https://mega.nz/#!LplBAZ4L!uZ5uDHrCiDKnPicQLC6fMQNfipUnRGG3uBVPu1Hgbws

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Replies
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

JGZinv wrote:

So here you go, 7 volumes of PAC de America. Packed with Tenchi info from when it was still fresh from the oven.190 MB PDFs in a 7zip folder

I am not sure if I have the 7zip codec or reader whatever. I tried to open in ms office and adobe reader but nothing work. Is there a safe place I can get 7zip so I can view the letters? or was it sent as an email attachment?, because the adobe is saying one problem might be it wasn’t decoded properly if was sent as an attachment in email.

WisperG

Ukinojo92 wrote:

I am not sure if I have the 7zip codec or reader whatever. I tried to open in ms office and adobe reader but nothing work. Is there a safe place I can get 7zip so I can view the letters? or was it sent as an email attachment?, because the adobe is saying one problem might be it wasn’t decoded properly if was sent as an attachment in email.

Their website is probably the safest place to get it. Make sure you get the right version though.

http://www.7-zip.org/

jgzinv
      qt1
      Yukinojo
      Participant
      none

WisperG wrote:

Their website is probably the safest place to get it. Make sure you get the right version though.

After downloading it and figuring it out, I was able to read the letters. Thanks wisper.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.