the real galaxy police

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat the real galaxy police

• This topic is empty.
    Participant
    this is not fanfic idea but an honest opinion on how you would act if you found out that the GP is real. what would you do if they did send a rep to add earth to add to the union and what advances you would like to see. i’ll start. badass1

1.i would be jumping for joy because i get to see other life forms without cover ups.

2.if they sent a rep i would shake his/her/ its hand/claw/tentacle. thing and ask if i could join.

3. the advances i would like to see would be in medical and in science because i know a lot of people who need it.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Replies
      First I would hope the representative they sent wasn’t Mihoshi…. Kiyofacepalm1

Second I would of course want to be sure it wasn’t April 1.

Overall though I think it would be interesting to meet a real alien as long as they weren’t the blood sucking

or popping out of chest types.

ookamilord
      Participant
      lol yea that would suck hey i your rep and now let me touch your skin badass1
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      If I found out the GP was real–like, the GP, as if Tenchi Muyo were coming to life before my eyes–I think I’d go nuts. I’d abandon work or any sort of responsibilities, be twelve years old again, screaming “ALL BETS ARE OFF!” demanding where Ryoko “The Devil Caller” Hakubi was, and not stopping until I found her.
      ookamilord
      Participant
      ha iloveit1
      ookamilord
      Participant
      or washu depending on what story your going with but you chances of finding a hot space girl is 50-50
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none

How’d you know what my desktop is, Yosho? woooo1

*wow after all these years, looks odd to see it uncluttered by shortcuts and folders.

ookamilord
      Participant
      he’s a mind reader badass1
      Yosho24
      I know everything, I am in fact Yosho. But seriously that is a bit of a coincidence because that used to be my wallpaper for quite a while too badass1 I saw the cave in the bonus features on the dvd of OVA 3 and thought it was awesome
      😆
      ookamilord
      Participant
      something just hit me. since masaki has said that the GP keeps tabs on us. could it be possible that this group could exist and that they are on social media like forums and other places. who know maybe stay with me for a second here maybe there is a member of this group on this forum. bum bum bum
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.