The shower/ Bathhouse

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Anime The shower/ Bathhouse

• This topic is empty.
    So in episode 4 in OVA 1, they have the floating shower under the glass dome and everything, but Washu is still trapped in Kagato’s ship.

Am I the only one who noticed this?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Replies
      highgear56
      Could it possibly be Ayeka’s then? I don’t see any other explanation
      wwwwhhhhoooo
      none
      ohdearplz

Good question. I guess all the girls pitched in to make it? Perhaps Nobuyuki, being the genius architect he is, had the designs stowed away for years, just waiting for the right conditions to be met!

It might have been Aeka’s,though didn’t all her stuff get lost once her ship sunk at the end of episode 2?

Then again perhaps Yosho had something to do with it.After all we don’t know how much Juraian tech he

brought with him,so maybe he built it for the girls.

Amitav
      I think I like wwwwhhhhoooo’s answer the most… he had it hidden and was just waiting for the perfect time to reveal it, cameras hidden everywhere.
      susano
      When Nobuyuki had designed the new house, he design the Furo or bath as a greenhouse. At first, it will seem that the greenhouse is a disguise to hide the exact size of the floating onsen. The floating onsen is still located above the lake. There is a link to the onsen through the Furo greenhouse.

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff463/rgreed2008/MasakiHouse1.jpg" />

jgzinv
      If you can get a higher res scan of that, there’s a fair chance we could translate the text blocks under the pictures.

Nice info though.

Nobuyuki
      Participant
      Ryoko made it.
      chucklocker
      Participant
      none

Nobuyuki wrote:

Ryoko made it.

This what I have always understood from the literature of TM! Ryoko, through the power of her gems, has the ability to alter her surroundings to fit her needs or desires from places she has been to in the past. She really liked the hot springs/onsen the gang visited in ep. 4 so she recreated it back at the Masaki household. This is why it only appears in eps 5 and after.

EDIT: This info comes from the 101 questions doujin Kajishima did some years ago if memory serves. I’m sure Nobuyuki could probably tell you which particular question number it was, but im operating off pure fallible human memory.

Nobuyuki
      Participant

chucklocker wrote:

EDIT: This info comes from the 101 questions doujin Kajishima did some years ago if memory serves. I’m sure Nobuyuki could probably tell you which particular question number it was, but im operating off pure fallible human memory.

Number 19. 😉

Quote:

19. Why’s that onsen floating in the air?

Answer:

Ryoko.

More details …

In ep.5, a floating onsen suddenly appeared, with its entrances signed “Ladies” and “Tenchi” (^_^). It was made by Ryoko who became so fond of onsens after ep.4. More than 5000 years ago, before Washu was confined by Kagato, she made a system with which anything can be created out of elements in the air as long as a plan for it exists. She made it for herself but Ryoko used it for a different purpose.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/harleybmw/p060_zps9c1ade1a.jpg" />

Z-man is free to corroborate, of course. :D

Ok,the fact that the entrances are titled “Ladies” and “Tenchi” are convincing enough that it had to be

Ryoko who came up with it.Somehow it does sound like something she’d do just to get closer to Tenchi.

susano
      Tenchi is the Men’s dressing area. The strangest thing about the floating onsen is that it is invisible most of the time. Seina and Amane had fail to notice the onsen in GXP’s episode one. Oddly, Amane’s ship was invisible, too.
      Sounds like the way Washu re-desgined the bathroom in Universe so that it looked like a normal bathroom if a man entered.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.