Thinking of naming my new car after a Tenchi character.

Forums Off Topic Chit Chat Thinking of naming my new car after a Tenchi character.

• This topic is empty.
    Sticking with the theme of giving a name to every car I’ve ever owned, I need to think of a clever name for my new Mustang. I’ve always loved Japanese cars and most of the cars I’ve ever had were JDM. Since Ford is an American brand, I decided that I’m going to give it a Japanese name. Now, since it’s a Mustang the name needs to start with M.(My Galant was named Gloria.) So i got to thinking, “why not name it after a Tenchi character?” So far I’m leaning towards Mayuka, or Minagi. What do you guys think?

Here’s a picture of the car…

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t52/earnyourspot24/1959277_10203169907746875_198731229_n_zpsefdbd96d.jpg" />

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Replies
      You’re going to have to go with Mayuka on color alone, as Mihoshi won’t freaking cut it. Hell, it may go as fast as she does into the lake… but you want your new baby to be in one piece (and un-clogged).
      I could only think of Mihoshi myself…scary that!

Yeah go with Mayuka.Naming anything after Mihoshi is just plan scary and wrong.

Yosho24
      Yeah i went with Mayuka because the color is almost an exact match to the color of her hair. Not to mention she is one of my favorite characters in the whole series. Plus her name starts with M, and Mayuka the Mustang sounds pretty bad ass. kiyonesmile1
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.