TM! 6.08 Kajishima Blurb (Needs Clarity Editing)

Forums Tenchi Muyo! Discussion Translation Zone TM! 6.08 Kajishima Blurb (Needs Clarity Editing)

• This topic is empty.
    Source Image –

Taken from camera direct OCR – no image.

Notes –

This is the back page blurb from kajishima in the 6.08 doujinshi.

Mainly did this just to show using the new CamDictionary OCR + a desktop-to-phone clipboard sharing app that I could quickly and accurately rip the text.

Took roughly 2.5 hours including copy/pasting into various sites, text is 100% accurate.

JP Text –

さて, いかがだったでしようか? べ夕な展開ではありますが、こうぃう日常的な話をするのが

天地無用の主題ですので,今後も二うぃう本を作っていきたいと思っています.アニメ版GXPの

樹雷側の設定解説本は,もう少し時間がかかりそうなので,気長にお待ち下さい.

小説GXP3巻は2巻と同じ〈8月発売で,私の作業は6月中には終了しています.次巻は · · · · ·

またー年後かな? まあ出来るだけ早く出せるよう作業は少しずっ始めています. 次に

“聖機師物語” の方は,プロットが終ゎりましたので,設定イメ設定イメージ考え始めているとしろです.

聖機師も,いろいろと流動的ですので,まだ具体的に発表できるものはありませんし,ある

程度作業が進んでから,放映関連等具体的な二とを決めよう,という話も出ているので,もしか

すると,発表があるのは来年末か,もっと先になるかもしれません.聖機師の制作にはどの

程度関ゎるかは分かりませんが,少し間が開くようなら,御先祖のような単発の18禁企画も

立てようかと思っています.

CamDict Translation –

Well, I was like in trying to do?

All evening is a deployment like this ぃう routine to talk is a subject of Tenchi muyo, continue 2 I want to make a うぃう book… patiently waiting, so takes a little more animated version of GXP tree lightning side settings Handbook, in… GXP novels volume 3 is the same as the volume 2 “launched in August, my work is finished during June. next volume is · · · ·

· Also, years later?? Get well as soon as little without getting started with…

Then plot the “stories of Saint nurse” who end WA will, so set image image settings are beginning to think and do is… Hierophant machines, fluid is also variously, yet specific to announce what, there is not much attempts from the work developed and specifically two drama series and others, also is out, maybe you, announced that next year, or more ahead as it may… The Hierophant aircraft production how much I 18 + single shot like his ancestor if I don’t know about ゎる?, a little while like pop, also seeking to establish…

WorldLingo Translation –

Well, how was with it will do? [be] evening is development, but because like this those where daily story is done are This Side Up subject, in the future we would like to keep making two books. The setting explanation book of tree thunder side of animation edition GXP, time may be required already a little, because is, please wait patiently.

As for novel GXP3 volume with the same
    and – kana after the year? Well in order to be able to put out as quickly as possible, the [zu] [tsu] it has begun job a little. Because as for the “saintly machine teacher story”, plotting increased the end [wa] [ri] next, when setting [ime] setting image it has started thinking, it is margin.

Because also the saintly machine teacher, in various ways it is fluxional, after are there are no any which can be announced still concretely and, job advancing, because also the subject that it will decide with concrete two such as relation of televising, it has come up, perhaps, perhaps that it has announcement end of the next year whether, more it becomes first. You do not understand, but, way between opens a little, if, that you think in production of the saintly machine teacher some Seki [wa] [ru] whether it will raise also the single-engine 18 prohibited plans like the ancestor.

Google Translation –

Well, I may not deployment Yu all? Or could you was how, but to talk a daily basis’s this Wycombe

It is hoped that because it is the subject of Tenchi Muyo, and want to make the book’s two Wycombe in the future. Of anime GXPDESCRIPTION This set of trees thunder side, because it seems to take a little more time, please wait patiently.

Same as in the Volume 2
    Also are beginning Zu~tsu little work as to be able to give as soon as possible Well? Wonder over years later. Then Plot because the Mashi final ~Wari, more towards “St. machine master story” is white when I started thinking setting Ime setting image.

And St. machine master, because it is fluid in various ways, there is nothing to announce specifically still, and there Talk about work from progressing, that will decide the two and a broadcast-related, such as concrete because is out, possibly Then, either the end of next year, there is a presentation you might be farther. What the production of St. master machine I do not know much about ~Waru but, while if to open a little, and 18 ban planning one-off, such as your ancestors And I thought I will Rise.

Bing Translation –

Well, I was like in trying to do? All evening is a deployment like this ぃう routine to talk to

So is the subject of Tenchi muyo, continue two I would like to make a うぃう book… animated version of GXP

Please wait patiently, the hours it would take little tree lightning side configuration Handbook is.

GXP novels volume 3 is the same as the volume 2 “launched in August, my work is finished during June. next volume is · · · · ·

Also, years later?? Get well as soon as little without getting started with… The following

“Stories of Saint nurse” who, plot end WA will, so set image image settings are beginning to think and do is…

Hierophant machines, fluid is also variously, yet specific to announce what is not,

Some attempts from the work developed and specifically two drama series and others, also maybe out, so

Announced that next year or, more ahead as it may… The Hierophant machine production which

Some single shot like his ancestor if I don’t know about ゎる?, a little while like pop, 18 + events

Thinking of trying or…

Systran.net Translation –

Well, how was with it will do? be evening is development, but because like this those where i u daily story is done are This Side Up subject, in the future we would like to keep making two u i u books. The setting explanation book of tree thunder side of animation edition GXP, time may be required already a little, because of being, please wait patiently. As for novel GXP3 volume with the same < August sale as 2 volumes, as for my job it has ended during June. As for the next volume · · · · · and - kana after the year? Well in order to be able to put out as quickly as possible, the zu tsu it has begun job a little. Because as for the “saintly machine teacher story”, plotting increased the end wa ri next, when setting ime setting image it has started thinking, it is margin. Because also the saintly machine teacher, in various ways it is fluxional, after are there are no any which can be announced still concretely and, job advancing, because also the subject that it will decide with concrete two such as relation of televising, it has come up, perhaps, perhaps that it has announcement end of the next year whether, more it becomes first. You do not understand, but, way between opens a little, if, that you think in production of the saintly machine teacher some Seki wa ru whether it will raise also the single-engine 18 prohibited plans like the ancestor. Yahoo.Jp Translation –

By the way, how shall I do it? Being the development that is べ evening, but having an every day こうぃう-like talk Because it is the subject of the Do Not Turn Over, I want to make two うぃう books in future; of animated version GXP. Because you seem to take time a little more, wait for the setting commentary book of the tree thunder side patiently. Novel GXP3 winding is <8 moon release same as Vol. 2, and my work is finished by the end of June; the next winding. · · · · ·

The work begins 少 しずっ, oh, to be as soon as possible, and to be able to start it after またー year. Next

When a plot begins to think about 終 ゎりましたので, setting イメ setting image, of “聖機師物語” is a margin.

Because 聖機師 is changeable in various ways, there is not yet the thing which I can announce concretely, and there is it Because the story that let’s select concrete two such as broadcast connection as appears after degree work advances; Then it is the end of next year that there is announcement, or it may be earlier; is production にはどの of 聖機師 If do not know degree Seki ゎるかは, but an interval is open a little; as for the one-shot adult plan like ancestors

I intend to put it up.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.